PDA

View Full Version : Taina Roth is now General Counsel at Sulake

xxMATTGxx
04-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Just checked the Sulake management page and it seems a new person has been added to the team. Well not new to the company but new to the management ranks/page for sure.

http://www.sulake.com/files/8713/5719/4377/Roth_Taina.jpg
Taina Roth

General Counsel

Ms. Taina Roth joined Sulake's legal team in August 2007. In her current role as the General Counsel, she is responsible for sound and efficient management of the legal affairs of Sulake. Taina has since 2001 worked as a lawyer in entertainment and IT business, in addition to Sulake also as an in-house counsel in an organization representing music industry as well as in a law firm. Taina holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree from the University of Helsinki.

http://www.sulake.com/company/management/

I will assume this is due to Markku Ignatius being given the "Acting CEO" role, although their management page just calls it CEO.

Samantha
04-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Just checked the Sulake management page and it seems a new person has been added to the team. Well not new to the company but new to the management ranks/page for sure.

http://www.sulake.com/company/management/

I will assume this is due to Markku Ignatius being given the "Acting CEO" role, although their management page just calls it CEO.

You don't think she will take over from Puffin will she?

xxMATTGxx
04-01-2013, 12:13 AM
You don't think she will take over from Puffin will she?

No idea what Puffin's role was to be honest with you.

Tom
04-01-2013, 12:18 AM
I don't think Puffin was like the 'Head Lawyer'. Hello new management changes, anything else?

Abdicators
04-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Puffin's role was senior management, handling user communication.

Aiden
04-01-2013, 12:41 AM
I'm sure she will also be a ******* *****. They have no idea what there doing tbh, lets hope she can at least read english.

xxMATTGxx
04-01-2013, 12:44 AM
I'm sure she will also be a ******* *****. They have no idea what there doing tbh, lets hope she can at least read english.

You clearly haven't read what sort of role she does at Sulake have you? She's not the sort of person you put the blame to when moderation is crap or support is replying to your tickets fast enough. She deals with legal affairs.

zombies
04-01-2013, 12:44 AM

a what?

Aiden
04-01-2013, 12:47 AM
You clearly haven't read what sort of role she does at Sulake have you? She's not the sort of person you put the blame to when moderation is crap or support is replying to your tickets fast enough. She deals with legal affairs.

lol no.. i was just raging out... she still probs cant do her job since she was hired by sulake... anyways good luck to here ^.^

xxMATTGxx
04-01-2013, 12:48 AM
lol no.. i was just raging out... she still probs cant do her job since she was hired by sulake... anyways good luck to here ^.^

You seem to have a negative comment on any staff member who works at Sulake. So are you saying Sulake have never had any good staff members at all then? If so then that is ridiculous claim to make.

Aiden
04-01-2013, 12:50 AM
You seem to have a negative comment on any staff member who works at Sulake. So are you saying Sulake have never had any good staff members at all then? If so then that is ridiculous claim to make.

Not that Ive seen but I've only been there since late 2011 and never even spoke to anyone besides costumer services.

xxMATTGxx
04-01-2013, 12:52 AM
Not that Ive seen but I've only been there since late 2011 and never even spoke to anyone besides costumer services.

Exactly, ridiculous claim who doesn't have a clue because of your short life on the hotel. Although, Sulake have had some good staff recently but they are no longer with the company. I don't have a view on the ones who are left as I don't really know them or know much about them.

Aiden
04-01-2013, 12:54 AM
Exactly, ridiculous claim who doesn't have a clue because of your short life on the hotel. Although, Sulake have had some good staff recently but they are no longer with the company. I don't have a view on the ones who are life as I don't really know them or know much about them.

Well its my view so don't you worry yourself about it. :)

xxMATTGxx
04-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Well its my view so don't you worry yourself about it. :)

I am not worried, I'm just replying to posts on a forum.

Aiden
04-01-2013, 12:57 AM
I am not worried, I'm just replying to posts on a forum.

Okay then, thats okay, just in case.

Pigperson
04-01-2013, 01:01 AM
She looks like a woman who doesn't take any nonsense. Good luck to her.

Will

:Markster:
04-01-2013, 01:28 AM
She looks like a woman who doesn't take any nonsense. Good luck to her.

Will

Reminds me of this :D

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/28116706.jpg

But yeah, good luck to her and hopefully she will keep Sulake out of any legal troubles :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!