PDA

View Full Version : Two xbox's in one house

Richie
06-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Is it possible to play games like cod through your router with just one copy of a game? So if we have two xboxs, two xboxlive accounts but only one copy of the game is it possible to play the same game at the same time? Obviously I could just flash my xbox and download games illegally but I want to be able to play online.

Kardan
06-01-2013, 06:10 PM
I have 3 xboxs and have never actually tried it, although I have been told it's possible, but I'm not sure if you need multiple copies of the game or not. I'd assume you would...

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/connect-xbox-360-consoles-together-for-system-link-play-910583

zombies
06-01-2013, 06:10 PM
according to Yahoo! answers:
You can only play the same game on two consoles with one disc if you open up one of the cases, load the game then take it out once it has stopped spinning then load it into the other console.

mrwoooooooo
06-01-2013, 06:11 PM
no, you cant.

AlexJRiley
06-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Its not possible

Kardan
06-01-2013, 06:16 PM
according to Yahoo! answers:

I'd assume this would only ever work if you had downloaded the game onto your hard drive and needed the disc to start it up, but even then I'm still doubtful. Someone try this because this would be really handy if you could do this. *False hope*

zombies
06-01-2013, 06:19 PM
I'd assume this would only ever work if you had downloaded the game onto your hard drive and needed the disc to start it up, but even then I'm still doubtful. Someone try this because this would be really handy if you could do this. *False hope*

possibly and probably, but i don't have 2 xboxes so won't be able to test this. doesn't take that long to install to hard drive though?

GoldenMerc
06-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Should just flash xbox, get 2 copys.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!