PDA

View Full Version : Habbox 2012 Favourite Moments

Foregetfuhl
07-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Hey everyone!

So for a bit of fun during the awards ceremony on the radio we would like to hear some of your favourite moments of 2012 at Habbox. Whether they are specific events, competitions or just something incredibly funny/random about your own experiences during the year, we want to hear them! This must be done as a recording and sent to [email protected] and a few lucky ones will be played on air throughout the awards ceremony itself!

The recording should be a short sentence, no longer than 20 seconds and will be played as a set of three or four different snippets.

Below are a few questions you may have. If you have a question that isn’t answered below, please don’t hesitate to ask!

How do I record my favourite moment?
You can record yourself using Audacity or any other voice recording software you are familiar with. You can then upload it using mediafire or send it as an attachment in an email to [email protected]

What should my recording include?
It is entirely up to you. You can say your most memorable moment or even the funniest thing about Habbox in 2012. Make sure however they do not include swearing as we will be checking them first!

When do I need to hand it in by?
The deadline is Wednesday 16th January at 23:59.

Foregetfuhl
11-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Only five more days to get these in!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!