View Full Version : Fights

joe:-,
01-09-2005, 09:12 PM
tell me storys about you having a fight or fights you have seen
+rep 2 all the goods ones i like a good story

Grabbed
01-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Umm i think theres been a thread about this, but heres a story:
3 years ago i fought my worst ememy in school, the whole year knows about it, its like an ongoing feud. Anyway, he ended up worse off, coz I won :D
I started running to make it look likeI was scared and wanted out. I slowed down to a jog, and he ran right behind me. I stopped and quickly bent down on my knees. he went head first over me onto the floor. I stood up and started beating the living dayligths out of him while he was still on the floor. eventualy i lifted him up and managed to spin him around and threw him back on the floor. then the end of break bell went, and I went inside like nothing had happened.

01-09-2005, 09:21 PM
lol good trick +rep

Pawf
01-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Erm... this chav f'ag at school called Antonio... ¬.¬ He thinks he's so big, in PE I was getting changed and he laid across my bench, so I told him to p*ss off. He didn't so I dra'ped my sweaty PE trousers over his face and he went psycho. He jumped over the bench and started so I shoved him into a locker and cracked the door. Then he walked off :D

Adam$
01-09-2005, 09:44 PM
This dude had been pee'ing me off for quite a while, and I ignored it, but it eventually got to me, and he started saying stuff. I was ignoring him then he pushed me, so my mate squatted down behind him after giving me a signal, and I pushed him over my mate and he fell over. I don't think it really hurt him that much but since, he's still been giving me it, so I whacked his head off a lamp post, and I just hit him in the stomach another time, but he fought back that time and I had stitches in my eye. He doesn't say anything to me anymore, so i'm fine now.

BlueTails
01-09-2005, 09:44 PM
*Did The Matrix On Someone* *Wakes Up* *Noooooooo*

Some Bobba Was Annoying Everyone , And Said Something About Me And My Best Mate's Family, And I Punched Him, ... Alot :), That Felt Great Kicking His Bobba

Bicept
01-09-2005, 09:48 PM
lmao nice storie's

01-09-2005, 09:52 PM
lol your storys make me laugh +rep to all :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!