PDA

View Full Version : AS/A2 - Revision Checklists

Mr-Trainor
11-01-2013, 08:04 PM
+rep if anyone can give me a good revision checklist for any of the units listed below. Not past papers, or text books or revision guides - I have all that, the only thing I don't have is a revision checklist :P. I've searched Google but haven't found any good ones yet.

- Edexcel Maths C1
- Edexcel Maths C3
- Edexcel AS Economics Unit 1
- Edexcel A2 Economics Unit 3

Chippiewill
11-01-2013, 08:08 PM
fyi for maths in terms of revision you should just be doing loads of practise questions. There's no magical plan for you to succeed. You can use alternate exam boards past papers if you run out. Other than that maybe you can look at khanacademy videos, I think khanacademy has videos for economics as well actually.

Mr-Trainor
11-01-2013, 08:14 PM
fyi for maths in terms of revision you should just be doing loads of practise questions. There's no magical plan for you to succeed. You can use alternate exam boards past papers if you run out. Other than that maybe you can look at khanacademy videos, I think khanacademy has videos for economics as well actually.
Yeah that's true actually, and is what I'm doing anyway for maths so I probably don't need them for that :P. &I use examsolutions.co.uk which is really useful if anyones doing AS/A2 maths and doesn't use it already :D.

CrazyLemurs
12-01-2013, 04:35 PM
This isn't really related, but what's economics like? My careers advisor said it's probably best to do of the 3 options I have left.

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! I cannot participate in spam wars xx

Kardan
12-01-2013, 04:36 PM
I could probably have helped with C1/C3, but I did them on AQA. So I have no idea if it's any different, and even if the curriculum has changed in 3/4 years.

Mr-Trainor
12-01-2013, 08:36 PM
I could probably have helped with C1/C3, but I did them on AQA. So I have no idea if it's any different, and even if the curriculum has changed in 3/4 years.
Hmm yeah they are a bit different but not much, but don't need any for maths now anyway :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!