PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Why is this thread closed?

Mr-Trainor
11-01-2013, 08:10 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=145465

Just wondering why it's closed really :P. At the bottom it says 'If you have any more links you wish to add, please post here and include the links' and it would probably be useful if people could reply and a mod could consider adding the link to the post/removing a previous link, as it hasn't been updated for a long time :).

Martin
11-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Hmm good question and I have no idea why its closed. Its an extremely old thread, hasnt been updated in absoluately ages so not sure really. I think its most likely just one of those unnoticed things haha, since I never even knew it existed! :O

I will have a look through the links if Chris; wants me to to make sure they are all still valid links etc, and perhaps open it and allow people to contribute since as you say, it is very helpfull! :)

Chris
11-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Yeah I don't know why its closed either.

Hmm good question and I have no idea why its closed. Its an extremely old thread, hasnt been updated in absoluately ages so not sure really. I think its most likely just one of those unnoticed things haha, since I never even knew it existed! :O

I will have a look through the links if Chris; wants me to to make sure they are all still valid links etc, and perhaps open it and allow people to contribute since as you say, it is very helpfull! :)

That would be great, thanks!!

Chippiewill
11-01-2013, 08:28 PM
add khanacademy and udacity to the maths ones.

Mr-Trainor
11-01-2013, 08:29 PM
add khanacademy and udacity to the maths ones.
and examsolutions.co.uk :D.

And I'm assuming it was closed back in 2006 after it was stuck :P.

Martin
11-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Hey guys, I've just been through every link in the thread and removed all the ones that don't work etc. (there were quite a few). If you have any suggestions then you can post them in the thread now since I've opened it! :D It really is such a helpful thread with some very useful websites! :) Thanks for pointing this out Luke! :D

Mr-Trainor
11-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Hey guys, I've just been through every link in the thread and removed all the ones that don't work etc. (there were quite a few). If you have any suggestions then you can post them in the thread now since I've opened it! :D It really is such a helpful thread with some very useful websites! :) Thanks for pointing this out Luke! :D
Yay thanks, and np :D!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!