PDA

View Full Version : My Buster sword [Final Fantasy 7]

HC
14-01-2013, 10:31 PM
I thought I would show you all one of my prized possessions

http://i47.tinypic.com/tziud.jpg

It's very big and heavy D: It's nearly as tall as me!!!! but omg it's awesome!!!! :D

CrazyLemurs
15-01-2013, 08:26 AM
MUY FABULOSA FINAL FANTASY
Always wanted some real gear from in-game but the furthest I'll get with that is a foot-tall Vanille sculpture for like £60

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! I cannot participate in spam wars xx

FlyingJesus
15-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Did you make it yourself? 7 is one of my least favourite FFs but some of the cosplay potentials from it are fab and that looks really well made. What material is it to make it so heavy? Most buster swords I've seen are just lacquered styrofoam or something lol

HC
15-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Did you make it yourself? 7 is one of my least favourite FFs but some of the cosplay potentials from it are fab and that looks really well made. What material is it to make it so heavy? Most buster swords I've seen are just lacquered styrofoam or something lol
:o I didn't make it myself, it was a gift :P the reason it's so heavy is due to being made from wood ^___^ and omg 7 and 9 are my favourite :o

---------- Post added 15-01-2013 at 11:29 AM ----------

MUY FABULOSA FINAL FANTASY
Always wanted some real gear from in-game but the furthest I'll get with that is a foot-tall Vanille sculpture for like £60

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! I cannot participate in spam wars xx

YA IKR O_O I had always wanted FF cosplay and for my birthday a few years back the sword and a Cloud Strife Cosplay outfit were part of my gifts :O I can't wear it all the time though obviously... only for conventions lol which only happen like once or twice a year :(

samsaBEAR
15-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Don't like 7 at all but that's pretty rad, my favourite FF is either 6 or 8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!