PDA

View Full Version : Unpermed..

sex
15-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Has anyone here ever been banned for a large amount of time (2+ years) and managed to get unbanned? I've seen quite a few lucky people get unbanned for serious offences after a very lengthy time.

Have you ever been unpermed and if so what was the reason?
i was un banned once in 07 when everyone else was unbanned & got banned on a different account in 2008, which to this day has remained banned lol.

Samantha
15-01-2013, 04:16 PM
My unbans were after a few weeks but I think some people have been unbanned after a while. karter; I believe had an account banned in something like 2009/2010 and got unbanned over a year later?

GoldenMerc
15-01-2013, 04:17 PM
I got unbanned for selling furni for cash in like 09 after a 4 year ban

lawrawrrr
15-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Only ever been banned twice, once for a month and once for an hour or so ;)

dunke
15-01-2013, 04:45 PM
nope i have never been unbanned except the 2007 thing which was a lifesaver, i never even normally get replies from customer support either

karter
15-01-2013, 04:45 PM
My unbans were after a few weeks but I think some people have been unbanned after a while. @karter (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=58762); I believe had an account banned in something like 2009/2010 and got unbanned over a year later?

Yeah it was because of redtiz that I got unbanned. She wasn't ready at first anyways but the reason for my ban was not exactly true. I was giving away an account and they banned me for selling an account for money.

I got my friends unbanned from her too, too bad she is gone now.

Kardan
15-01-2013, 04:47 PM
I've had two perms reversed. One was a safety ban, the other was a perm for advertising scam websites... except that of course it wasn't a scam website :P Neither were over a large amount of time though... And I doubt you can get them reversed anymore, all you get now is 'Your ban was over 6 months ago, so we can't deal with your issue'

zombies
15-01-2013, 04:50 PM
when i came back to habbo id always get banned for saying skype because i didnt know what was going on. and er yeah i hated 30 day bans but i miss 4 hour bans.

Jorders
15-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Had a few month long bans revoked. But now you can't actually appeal a ban anyway, they have removed it from the customer support section meaning any ban stands and theres nothing you can do about it even if it was an unfair one.

Zak
15-01-2013, 06:25 PM
I got unbanned after 4 years on one of my accounts. I never appealed the ban till years after and basically said it was silly of me, I've matured since then and I got unpermed.

Kyle
15-01-2013, 06:44 PM
But now you can't actually appeal a ban anyway, they have removed it from the customer support section meaning any ban stands and theres nothing you can do about it even if it was an unfair one.
really? lol :S that seems a bit ridiculous

I've had a fair few bans, my first ever perm was for advertising meat spin lmfao and I got unbanned about a year later, then I got a fair few perm bans for unautherised access to accounts and giving out passwords and such of which only one of about 7 still remains :P One of my perms was cos of some douchebag in hxhd that reported me for saying I was staff and I had to directly contact a couple of staff members (don't trust the help tool with info!) before that one was lifted.

j0rd
15-01-2013, 06:51 PM
I was unpermed around 2009, ban reason was for unauthorised access to other accounts. I think I got pretty lucky as when I appealed a new staff member had recently joined the team and unbanned me, if it was any other staff I believe I wouldn't have been unbanned

Jorders
15-01-2013, 07:09 PM
I've had a fair few bans, my first ever perm was for advertising meat spin lmfao

Just to give you an idea of habbos consistancy, I once linked someone to meat spin and was only banned for a month.

Nige
15-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Yes I've been banned for 25 years and unbanned 2 days later - sadly for security and safety purposes I won't discuss what actually happened (in-fact had nothing to do with me, just in a room at the wrong place, wrong time)

sex
15-01-2013, 11:12 PM
really? lol :S that seems a bit ridiculous

I've had a fair few bans, my first ever perm was for advertising meat spin lmfao and I got unbanned about a year later, then I got a fair few perm bans for unautherised access to accounts and giving out passwords and such of which only one of about 7 still remains :P One of my perms was cos of some douchebag in hxhd that reported me for saying I was staff and I had to directly contact a couple of staff members (don't trust the help tool with info!) before that one was lifted.

I was unpermed around 2009, ban reason was for unauthorised access to other accounts. I think I got pretty lucky as when I appealed a new staff member had recently joined the team and unbanned me, if it was any other staff I believe I wouldn't have been unbanned

uh, i hate both of you. why can't this happen too me lmao!

Chippiewill
15-01-2013, 11:21 PM
I was one unbanned after 8 months. However the original reasoning was pretty terrible but I got ludus the first time round and then the nice player support person (redtiz?) the second time.

Alkaz
16-01-2013, 12:08 AM
My original two accounts were perm banned but were unbanned a number of years ago. I can remember emailing Habbo and them reversing the bans as they deemed them unfair.

Faceless
16-01-2013, 10:53 PM
One of my accounts that was a inappropriate name got permed but i never pursued to get it unpermed

vito201-:D
17-01-2013, 11:18 AM
I've been unpermed twice... and I've been permed on around 320accounts (Well actually more like 14320 accounts but 14k of them are ones I made with a captcha exploit).

Erm... Sulake really don't like to unban me... I have accounts banned for 6 to 7years and they still refuse to unban them. T_T

The ones that were unbanned both sent me "Your account won't be unbanned" emails after unbanning me... lol...
And I had like 18accounts unbanned on the mass-unban day in like... 2005? If anyone remembers that! xD
Also, I've managed to do a little trick in the past that allowed for semi-unban (You can't enter rooms but you can change roomtitles etc... basically everything you can access from the hotelview) however this trick is patched now. ;[
- Alex (Shenk).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!