PDA

View Full Version : Old Habbo Rooms?

Luke367
15-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Going to this thread: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=740990

Does any links work any more or know any links that do work to go to old public rooms?

zombies
15-01-2013, 06:25 PM
i tried them in december and it didnt work! :(

lawrawrrr
15-01-2013, 06:33 PM
The links haven't worked for a while unfortunately, ever since they brought back public rooms I think (don't hold me to that).

vito201-:D
15-01-2013, 07:33 PM
The links haven't worked for a while unfortunately, ever since they brought back public rooms I think (don't hold me to that).
It was after the release of the WelcomeLounge/Lido/Picnic but before the Theaterdrome I believe...

But yeah, they're all gone now and have been for some time, a shame really - part of Habbo history, deleted! =[
- Alex (Shenk).

lawrawrrr
15-01-2013, 07:38 PM
It was after the release of the WelcomeLounge/Lido/Picnic but before the Theaterdrome I believe...

But yeah, they're all gone now and have been for some time, a shame really - part of Habbo history, deleted! =[
- Alex (Shenk).

Ah yeah I forgot they weren't released at the same time! It is such a shame but they just weren't used. I love people trying to emulate them with other brands of furni!

17-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Ah yeah I forgot they weren't released at the same time! It is such a shame but they just weren't used. I love people trying to emulate them with other brands of furni!
But since they bothered to convert the rooms into Flash they may aswell have kept them open? I would've thought so anyway.
- Alex (Shenk).

Samantha
17-01-2013, 11:53 AM
I believe powertoo couldn't reopen them or anything either, saying times had changed since Grecian9 did. However, they DoD have a poll about Public Spaces vs. Public Rooms so perhaps we might get in them in the future?

lawrawrrr
17-01-2013, 11:55 AM
But since they bothered to convert the rooms into Flash they may aswell have kept them open? I would've thought so anyway.
- Alex (Shenk).

The public rooms were removed in June 2011, the links discovered in December 2011, and they stopped working after March last year some time. I vaguely remember going to one when I first joined the Content team in May but soon after that they stopped working...

Spiffy
17-01-2013, 09:29 PM
-repeatedly headdesks-

18-01-2013, 01:32 AM
The public rooms were removed in June 2011, the links discovered in December 2011, and they stopped working after March last year some time. I vaguely remember going to one when I first joined the Content team in May but soon after that they stopped working...
Links discovered?... As soon as links were made into URLs we knew how to do publicroom! =] Nice and simple to work out to be fair!
- Alex (Shenk).

lawrawrrr
18-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Links discovered?... As soon as links were made into URLs we knew how to do publicroom! =] Nice and simple to work out to be fair!
- Alex (Shenk).

Well they weren't posted on here or around the general internet until december...

Chippiewill
18-01-2013, 04:36 PM
I think they've just gone ahead and removed the public rooms now, they probably used a lot of old code so it's probably sensible to get rid of them. They also didn't have a zoomed in state either since they were only design with one size in mind.

The new pseudo-public rooms make much more sense.

20-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Well they weren't posted on here or around the general internet until december...
Really?... You could get them quite easily... I found out they existed while I was doing my auto-roomload part of my auto-events upon login tutorial... because I had to study the roomlink link:
http://www.habbo.co.uk/client?forwardId=2&roomId=12345678

The "roomID" bit was self explanitary but I was a little confused about the "forwardId"... until I changed it to 1, changed the roomID a couple of times (Think I tried 1 first and got nothing, then tried "10" and ended up in the basement lobby).

I didn't ever bother to compile a list... mainly because there already were lists compiled of the publicroom roomIDs from like 2006/2007... before they were removed.
When you entered them and checked the packets the roomIDs were pretty visable... I mean in '06 they didn't even bother vL64/B64ing things like roomID, it was pretty much in plain text. xP

- Alex (Shenk).

EDIT: Proof people knew about IDs in 2007 :):
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=397082

lawrawrrr
20-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Really?... You could get them quite easily... I found out they existed while I was doing my auto-roomload part of my auto-events upon login tutorial... because I had to study the roomlink link:
http://www.habbo.co.uk/client?forwardId=2&roomId=12345678

The "roomID" bit was self explanitary but I was a little confused about the "forwardId"... until I changed it to 1, changed the roomID a couple of times (Think I tried 1 first and got nothing, then tried "10" and ended up in the basement lobby).

I didn't ever bother to compile a list... mainly because there already were lists compiled of the publicroom roomIDs from like 2006/2007... before they were removed.
When you entered them and checked the packets the roomIDs were pretty visable... I mean in '06 they didn't even bother vL64/B64ing things like roomID, it was pretty much in plain text. xP

- Alex (Shenk).

It seems obvious now but I just don't think many people put 2 and 2 together to visit them and posted on the forums, it may have been happening on the hotel though....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!