PDA

View Full Version : [Building] ªImpossible Mazeª - Elite Rooms

Zak
15-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Good afternoon everybody.

My maze has received several updates as of late, mainly cosmetic fixes.
Example:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2rnel46.png

I was creating another room one day and thought to myself, why not just add an Elite section to my maze, in which, if you've completed my maze already. Then you will be accepted into the winners group... and from there be able to start battling the elite rooms.. if you wish.

Now as most of you know, I work 50 hour weeks now, but I still find time for my maze. I will be building the rooms slowly.. but they will get finished in the end.. (I'm expecting it to take months). I have some good ideas in mind, most of which I haven't seen feature in anyones mazes as of yet.

So yeh here is a screenie of one of the first rooms. Plenty more ideas and variety to come.

http://i49.tinypic.com/6qbcd2.png

Forgot to mention, there's one room I really don't have time for ... but if you love creating mat mazes, this idea/concept/building project could be just for you.

Impossible just got even more impossible. Believe me.

Let me know what you think guise.

Thread moved from 'Habbo in General' by Matts (Forum Super Moderator)

Kyle
15-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Sounds good. All this time your maze has been open I've never had the patience to sit through it all, I think the furthest I got was about room 10 lol. I have seen some of the later rooms though, what with people posting pics of them on the forum asking for solutions :P I can't say I'll ever beat the maze so will not likely be able to sample the delights of these elite rooms but if you need anything furni-wise then give me a shout and it's yours (if I have it) :)!

Andii
15-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Yay lol I hope you don't have that sofa moving one where you have to climb up them grrr that annoys me lol

Cassiieee
15-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Just looks like there's furni scattered everywhere. :L

geo
15-01-2013, 10:40 PM
some great ideas you've got there, won't make a change for me though as i've never been able to finish your maze, i did once make it to the last room though. :)

Pigperson
15-01-2013, 10:51 PM
The rooms look crazy :) I'm sure they're fun to do.

Will

Zak
15-01-2013, 10:51 PM
some great ideas you've got there, won't make a change for me though as i've never been able to finish your maze, i did once make it to the last room though. :)

The last room is extremely challenging, but when you learn where the gates are, its easy. I hope you do it someday! :) under a hundred winners and I think it may have been open 2 years? Nearly 2 years?

geo
15-01-2013, 11:11 PM
The last room is extremely challenging, but when you learn where the gates are, its easy. I hope you do it someday! :) under a hundred winners and I think it may have been open 2 years? Nearly 2 years?

i got past the gates, i just failed the easiest bit which was finding the space to click for a chair, hahaha :-( i'll try.. one day..

HC
16-01-2013, 02:03 AM
Liked the first picture... I adore furni mazes - Remind me of how mazes used to be lol. However the "mat" type maze on the 2nd picture did not impress me one bit, sorry. Due to that 6/10

Nick
16-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Liked the first picture... I adore furni mazes - Remind me of how mazes used to be lol. However the "mat" type maze on the 2nd picture did not impress me one bit, sorry. Due to that 6/10

The walkway maze room is most likely a WIP, id say.

They look very hard Zak haha ;) I'm having a hard time trying to get past 50% haha :'(

Zak
16-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Just looks like there's furni scattered everywhere. :L

That's the whole point of my last maze room, it has to be like that in order to hide the one-way gates.

The second room isn't even remotely finished or designed yet. Even the first room picture I posted isn't finished.

The walkway maze room is most likely a WIP, id say.

They look very hard Zak haha ;) I'm having a hard time trying to get past 50% haha :'(

What's a WIP Nick? That isn't one of my best ideas, yet I doubt anyone else has it in their maze. Simple idea. Lots of wired. :)

Thanks for some feedback so far

Nick
16-01-2013, 01:06 PM
That's the whole point of my last maze room, it has to be like that in order to hide the one-way gates.

The second room isn't even remotely finished or designed yet. Even the first room picture I posted isn't finished.

What's a WIP Nick? That isn't one of my best ideas, yet I doubt anyone else has it in their maze. Simple idea. Lots of wired. :)

Thanks for some feedback so far

haha probably not :P WIP is a work in progress

Samantha
17-01-2013, 12:13 PM
I always get annoyed in the final room, however I'll attempt it again soon. Nice of you to keep adding on though Zak.

Zak
17-01-2013, 02:47 PM
I always get annoyed in the final room, however I'll attempt it again soon. Nice of you to keep adding on though Zak.

Yeh I'm bankrupting myself improving it further.

Though I'd rather have something people will use, other than a few thrones sitting in a room no one ever visits

LiquidLuck.
22-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Omg no bobba you, I don't like your maze. Got to the last room and couldn't move anymore!! >.<
The rooms look pretty good though... :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!