PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Badges in the public rooms

e5
21-01-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm yet to see a thread on this? Correct me if I am wrong please.

Anyone have any guides to what seats you need to sit on in the theatredrome for the badge?

Lido A - I think you had to kick the football, but when I last checked, it wasn't there or was stuck in the door way!
Libo B - All single chairs have to be occupied and then you must get a drink from the furthest away mini bar, on the grass.
Picnic - Users have to be sat on the two stump seats and one or two people on the tree swing, user must then get a drink from any bar.
Theatredrome - Sit on some seats in a particular order - I don't know it?
Welcome Lounge - ALL seats must be occupied, then you must stand on the tile next to Franks reception bell.

Help would be appreciated!

Mr-Trainor
21-01-2013, 04:51 PM
I'm not sure about the seats, but there's a thread here discussing it :P.
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=768349

I made the same mistake last week when I was looking for a thread named 'public room badges' but it's actually in the Mayan Campaign thread :P.

---------- Post added 21-01-2013 at 04:52 PM ----------

edit
Here's a guide on some of the seats:
I found out how to do the theatre one,
all you have to do is fill the followings:
Left rows: First row: 2nd seat, Third Row: Each of the sides, Last Row: Last Seat To The Right.
Right row: Last row, second seat.

Mostly you need 5 people standing at the seat and one person at the fridge but you can always rotate.

What type of fridge? The Right One

How Many People You Need? About 6 and more.

karter
21-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Lido A - Double click the ball when it's on the sand patch beside the left hand entry of the pool
Lido B - All seats should be occupied, any minibar can be double clicked
Picnic - at least one user on each bench in the room, double click cool box
Theatredome - For me, it worked when 40 people were seated and I double clicked right fridge
Welcome Lounge - ask for rose, walk around the desk on the left

Samantha
21-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Sometimes they glitch and you can walk in straight away and get the badges. This is posted in news and rumours I think.

karter; you don't need to ask for a rose in the Welcome Lounge I believe, the Wired doesn't state it :P?

e5
21-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Lido A - Double click the ball when it's on the sand patch beside the left hand entry of the pool
Lido B - All seats should be occupied, any minibar can be double clicked
Picnic - at least one user on each bench in the room, double click cool box
Theatredome - For me, it worked when 40 people were seated and I double clicked right fridge
Welcome Lounge - ask for rose, walk around the desk on the left

I believe the welcome lounge one is where everyone is seated? I just tried to do the rose thing, and to no avail :(

karter
21-01-2013, 08:09 PM
I believe the welcome lounge one is where everyone is seated? I just tried to do the rose thing, and to no avail :(

All I did was move around the desk, I really don't know

e5
21-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Everyone must have been sat down haha

All I did was move around the desk, I really don't know

karter
21-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Everyone must have been sat down haha

pretty sure it was not the case as there were trolls who were trying for people to stand plus half the people were running around the desk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!