PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto San Anraes(GTA:SA)=new rating AO!

winningfreak1
02-09-2005, 01:42 AM
Grand theft auto san andras got the RARE AO (Adult only) rating after some one made a mod called "hot coffey" that you could see cj (main caricter) and his girl friends "dirty". for a link on the ESRB website to see its offical (the offacal usa rating" i link is here
http://esrb.com/search_results.asp?key=grand+theft+auto&type=game&validateSearch=1

Moose
02-09-2005, 02:47 AM
Old news, go to "Console games"

Joe.
02-09-2005, 11:51 AM
it was a 18 + game all along it sez on the cover :I

zak-x
02-09-2005, 11:54 AM
it was always 18+

Jõnathan
02-09-2005, 11:56 AM
BUT not in America. It used to be M (Mature), which is 17+ (why?)

Forest-Law
02-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Don't get excited i've got the vid for hot coffey and its poo. it makes no rational sense and the graphics are really bad.

its a mod though i think or u need a code or something, but becuase it was on the game it recieved an adult rating in some places.

the censors are trying to the same with the sims 2 becuase u can get a mod that makes everyone nekkid, including children. it will never get passed though.

Wootzeh
02-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Don't get excited i've got the vid for hot coffey and its poo. it makes no rational sense and the graphics are really bad.

its a mod though i think or u need a code or something, but becuase it was on the game it recieved an adult rating in some places.

the censors are trying to the same with the sims 2 becuase u can get a mod that makes everyone nekkid, including children. it will never get passed though.
can you pm me the link.
Nvm, found it.
The graphics are terrible :O

Iakona
02-09-2005, 05:24 PM
The scenes were originally supposed to be in the game but Rockstar decieded at the last minute to take them out. But instead of deleting the code all they did was redirect it so it didn't show. Someone found the code in the game source and thought ohhh whats this do...

But as others have said... very old news.

Impactor
02-09-2005, 05:37 PM
LOL, I heard about this.

winningfreak1
02-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Old news, go to "Console games"

on sonsole its still rated M as that couldent be editied without a MOD chip and that illagle.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!