PDA

View Full Version : Property - Ends 22nd February

Krazybethw
24-01-2013, 05:38 PM
http://habbox.com/text/15/1/Property

In English Literature we are reading a book called 'Property'. The book is about how a plantation owner treats slaves. Luckily slavery was abolished! However, we started discussing what things people can buy. Someone in the class mentioned that you can hire a dwarf for a day for things such as stag parties. I was so shocked to hear this. It made me think what people would do with a dwarf for a full day...

I want you to tell me what you would you do with a dwarf for a day and what made you decide this?

The most bizarre will win :D

Prize: 1 months VIP + 10 rep

P.S. Please do not buy a dwarf as I wouldn't be happy :@

Sieglinde
17-02-2013, 01:55 AM
I'd recreate Charlie and The Chocolate Factory to make it The Oompa Lumpa and The Chocolate Factory, a heart warming tale when the oompa lumpa wins affections of the people visiting the factory and they give him a big supply of chocolate and some rich person sends him home.

But that's just me. B|

Bam.Its.Casey..
17-02-2013, 09:20 AM
First of all, I would name the Dwarf , Dave the Dwarf so he has some form of identity, then I will go to Dwarf land (It's Hidden in the jungle of Columbia) And I would Party with the dwarfs eat the dwarfian food (really small portions so i would have like x20 of what they eat) After this I would party all night and sleep all day in a Little hut under the ground. Then the next morning take Daves number and put it on speed dial, so he can call me or I can call him for another Dwarfian party.. Because honestly they know how to Partayyyy ;) !

Reality
17-02-2013, 09:24 AM
If I was a dwarf for a day I would maybe go around shaking a stick at people telling them to tune into habboxlive.com and make sure they do otherwise I would make them a Capricorn then they would be too short to reach the mouse for the computer then I would force them to tune in then they would be so sorry I would hug them until they have had enough of me then I would transform back into a human and think to myself *Wasn't that a day to remember* *SURE WAS* said the Capricorn

haylashayla
17-02-2013, 03:03 PM
If I had a dwarf for a day, I'd take him to my local big supermarket and sit him in the baby-seats on the trolley. I'd more or less love to see him act as a baby and then after I have done a small shop, I would go to a carnival (nearest to me) and go to the cheerleading squad then make him sit ontop of their Triangle-thing they make.

Throw peanuts at them. Take him to the zoo. Have a meal with him then I'd rent him for £50 an hour and make money.
yup.
ok

David
17-02-2013, 03:08 PM
dress him as a frog, cause that **** is funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yCx3etQdl0

Jurv
17-02-2013, 11:54 PM
i would probs dress it like a gnome and make it scare people walking past my garden

Emelie
18-02-2013, 09:48 PM
I would ask (or pay) the Dwarf (with habbo credits) to bring me to the Harry potter world and I would become a wizard and become harrys bestfriend and help him with all his quests! then once I get older I would use my magic to make the world a better place and travel the world with the use of my magic and master all spells! thank you very much :)

and the reason for this is because im a big fan of all harry potter movies and always wished it was real life lmao

RizLaa
19-02-2013, 07:15 PM
I would ask to Dwarf to dress up as Golem from Lord of The Rings and to then allow me to walk him around the streets of London while he sniffs peoples fingers to find 'His Precious'

;)

BreakfastBacon
19-02-2013, 09:33 PM
I would get him to do funny dances and then put him on stilts and then dress him up stupidly and then i would put him on a trampoline then....

gibo46
22-02-2013, 04:52 PM
i will make him sing the dwarf song in the hobbit ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!