PDA

View Full Version : thankyou grig

Chippiewill
24-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Grig has decided to resign as Debates Leader. I would like to thank him for this time and wish him the best of luck in the future. :)

grig has been the debates leader for ages and has been awesome at it. Thansk for all the hard work grrigy.

the.games
24-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Thanks for all your hard work and the best of luck in the future. :)

Kardan
24-01-2013, 10:37 PM
Best of luck for the future Grig! :)

Chris
24-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Just over a year I believe. Thanks for your time and effort, Grig! :)

zombies
24-01-2013, 10:55 PM
best of luck for the future :)

Chippiewill
24-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Grig has decided to resign as Debates Leader. I would like to thank him for this time and wish him the best of luck in the future. :)

He was debates leader before as well

Martin
24-01-2013, 11:04 PM
WOO Thanks for all the time and effort you put into the debates department Grig! :D

GoldenMerc
24-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Toodles

-:Undertaker:-
25-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Oh he was a good Debates Leader I thought, he's not leaving the forum though is he? Grig;

I might give the position a pop myself, i'll have to have a think about it.

Shockwave.2CC
25-01-2013, 02:18 AM
Thanks for your time Grigory

From your Stalker xx

Nick
25-01-2013, 06:06 AM
thanks for time grig :)

Zelda
25-01-2013, 06:40 AM
Aw sorry to see u resign from debates now too :(

Better come back to news soon when stuff frees up again x

Chippiewill
25-01-2013, 09:06 AM
I think you may have difficulties staying impartial ;)

Aaron
25-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Thanks once again for your time Grig, best wishes for the future. :)

The Don
25-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Oh he was a good Debates Leader I thought, he's not leaving the forum though is he? Grig;

I hope you learn how to debate before doing so

25-01-2013, 12:43 PM
I hope you learn how to debate before doing so

Don't get your knickers in a twist just because I run rings around you.

Besides thats all i'm saying on that, its in poor taste to make personal digs in a thread thats here to thank Grig. Manners, manners.

The Don
25-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Don't get your knickers in a twist just because I run rings around you.

Besides thats all i'm saying on that, its in poor taste to make personal digs in a thread thats here to thank Grig. Manners, manners.

you run rings around me? nobody even wants to debate with you because you post huge paragraphs which are all based on your skewed logic and opinions rather than any credible source or feasible evidence, and then when somebody does make a valid point you simply dismiss it because 'the government lies about statistics', or some other contrived nonsensical excuse, and then in your next post you'll use government statistics as if they're only valid when you use them. Not to even mention the fact that you're extremely hypocritical.

With that said, thanks for all your hard work Grig; Didn't expect you to resign if i'm honest, especially since you recently changed around the debates section...

25-01-2013, 01:48 PM
you run rings around me? nobody even wants to debate with you because you post huge paragraphs which are all based on your skewed logic and opinions rather than any credible source or feasible evidence, and then when somebody does make a valid point you simply dismiss it because 'the government lies about statistics', or some other contrived nonsensical excuse, and then in your next post you'll use government statistics as if they're only valid when you use them. Not to even mention the fact that you're extremely hypocritical.

Ad hominem, says it all.

The Don
25-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Ad hominem, says it all.

Doesn't make it any less valid.

Chippiewill
25-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Ad hominem, says it all.
It's not ad hominem, he never claimed that it made your argument invalid.

Grig
26-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Aww thanks :). I'm much too busy with Uni now and it'd be unfair to stay in a job which I can't dedicate my time and effort into. I believe in giving others a chance. As for whoever takes over, I don't mind as long as it's someone who participates in debates and not some randomer who's never taken part and simply applies for a title. Also keep in mind someone's views doesn't necessary mean that they are incapable of creating fair and balanced debates

Habbz
26-01-2013, 10:25 AM
thank you for your time here at habbox, anyone would love to see you back as an asset to habbox staff

Mikey
26-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Bye Grig, you did a really good job as Debates Leader. Thanks for your time. ;D

Cassiieee
26-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the hard work .(:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!