PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Usersystem - Buy or use a free one?

Axillo
25-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Just wanted to get your guys opinion on whether you think it would be a good iodea to pay someone to design me a usersystem or should I use a free pre maid one?

Also how much does it cost to buy a userstystem and does anybody on here have the ability to create one?

Thanks alot.

Calvin
25-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Custom usersystems aren't exactly cheap, and especially if it's for a Habbo fansite then it's not worth it.

I don't want to put you off the idea of a fansite, but you're better off using a free one such as radiPanel and using addons that people have released (not sure where to find them).

Axillo
25-01-2013, 05:51 PM
I thought as much, thats why I was prepared to pay that bit extra to have a unique (ish) usersystem to then hopefully draw in some extra members and have some sort of features that could earn me some money back to then further develop the site. Alot of fansites have usersystems and fail within 48 hours, I do not want to add to that list.

Thanks alot for your feedback, I have posted on other forums (namely CHF) and they are completely full with teenage kids that talk **** and do not give one good bit of feedback.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!