27-01-2013, 01:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Otla5157c
not convinced.

j0rd
27-01-2013, 02:03 PM
I actually like it and Kendrick Lamars part is pretty good also

zombies
27-01-2013, 02:36 PM
i dont really like this also i hate the word "YOLO" in general.

dirrty
27-01-2013, 02:44 PM
don't like it, nor adam levine & kendrick can do better imo

Judas
28-01-2013, 08:55 PM
ermmmm you people do realise this is all comedy right?

RyRy
28-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Oh my god yes. YES

SO MANY ******* YES I CANT FIT IT ALL IN

Ardemax
28-01-2013, 09:33 PM

You Oughta Look Out is actually a serious issue.

Shar
29-01-2013, 12:53 PM
i dont really like this also i hate the word "YOLO" in general.
They're taking the piss out of it lmao

Love the lonely island, hilarious.

Jurv
29-01-2013, 10:08 PM
i didn't find it funny if it was supposed to be, they've done better imo

123ADRIAN1234
29-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Worst song they have made.. thought it would have been better.

dirrty
29-01-2013, 10:29 PM
yes, and the lonely island (including featuring guests) have done/can do better

Judas
31-01-2013, 05:02 PM
yes, and the lonely island (including featuring guests) have done/can do better

I agree but Kendrick isn't a comedian

dirrty
31-01-2013, 05:11 PM
I agree but Kendrick isn't a comedian
i'm fully aware of who kendrick lamar is, and isn't. pretty sure no one said kendrick was a comedian :S

Judas
01-02-2013, 11:12 PM
i'm fully aware of who kendrick lamar is, and isn't. pretty sure no one said kendrick was a comedian :S

jw where his previous comedic endeavours can be located so I can see why you think he can "do better" than what is seen in this video that's all

FlyingJesus
01-02-2013, 11:22 PM
I don't know if Kendrick Lamar even wrote his part (TLI tend to write for their guests for the most part) but even if he did you can tell from his other tunes that he's a better writer than that. You're really clutching at straws trying to make an argument here where there doesn't need to be one

dirrty
02-02-2013, 12:20 AM
jw where his previous comedic endeavours can be located so I can see why you think he can "do better" than what is seen in this video that's all
it has nothing to do with whether he had any previous 'comedic endeavours', but rather the song (and therefore himself) is blah. he can do better, because he has far superior songs (this also goes for the lonely island); since it's the whole visual + lyrics that makes, breaks or elevates a song. and the whole 'comedic endeavour' thing is completely stupid anyway, since the last time i checked michael bolton wasn't such a riveting comedic figure; jack sparrow > this.

:rolleyes:

Teabags
02-02-2013, 01:17 AM
jack sparrow > this.

major cinephile domination.

Habbz
02-02-2013, 05:34 AM
persoanlly I like it, my opinion...

Judas
02-02-2013, 03:57 PM
I don't know if Kendrick Lamar even wrote his part (TLI tend to write for their guests for the most part) but even if he did you can tell from his other tunes that he's a better writer than that. You're really clutching at straws trying to make an argument here where there doesn't need to be one

:L definitely. I'm not arguing, just questioning. Do take a seat and relax dear.

it has nothing to do with whether he had any previous 'comedic endeavours', but rather the song (and therefore himself) is blah. he can do better, because he has far superior songs (this also goes for the lonely island); since it's the whole visual + lyrics that makes, breaks or elevates a song. and the whole 'comedic endeavour' thing is completely stupid anyway, since the last time i checked michael bolton wasn't such a riveting comedic figure; jack sparrow > this.

:rolleyes:

I just wasn't aware people actually take TLI songs seriously and that they actually try to be "good"? Thought it was purely just for laughs. In that case I doubt it was really Kendrick's goal to make something artistically driven and better than anything else from his discography, more just part of the agreement to perform on SNL.

Pigperson
03-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Quite a catchy song, I've loved TLI for a while now and Adam Levine's part in this sounds great.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!