PDA

View Full Version : woohoo interviews

Glen Coco
29-01-2013, 07:52 PM
sooooooo
i recently posted about having a sainsburys phone interview... phoned on friday, 'cos its an 18+ job i had to wait for the guy to message the actual store to see if i could still apply 'cos im 18 in a week. they said it was fine on saturday. phoned monday for another interview... the first guy hadt closed my account down or something so she couldnt access it and then it turned out i couldnt make the assessment day anyway so they emailed the place again to see if they could re arrange it and i havent heard back yet.

soooooo last night i applied for looooaaaadssss of waitressing / bar jobs and today i went and handed in an application at a hotel (got lost on the way though :(((((( )
got a call for 1 family pub and then later got a call from where i went today!

got an interview thursday and sunday.
i really want the hotel job though! it looks reaaaalllyyy posh and does weddings which you have to set up for!

i'm realllly excited for my interviews now. it's unlikely but im scared if i get both of them ill have to phone one up and say no D:

anyone had an interview for waitressing and have any tips?

wixard
29-01-2013, 07:59 PM
i've never heard of an interview for waitressing!
only a trial, no clue what they'll ask in an interview :S sorry

good luck though! i'm also currently looking for a new job, not going great though

Glen Coco
29-01-2013, 08:06 PM
ooh! i've not heard of anywhere not giving an interview for waitressing!
what sort of job are you looking for? :)

Amberr
29-01-2013, 11:26 PM
i work at sainsburys wooo, what position was it if you had to be 18+ for? I can help you with the sainsburys interview if they get back to you but I have no idea what they would ask you for waitressing sorryyyy good luckk thoughhhhhh your so lucky to get two interviews in one week ;o

wixard
30-01-2013, 08:56 AM
ooh! i've not heard of anywhere not giving an interview for waitressing!
what sort of job are you looking for? :)

how are you going to choose between the other jobs if you got offered them but not the hotel one? GO BY HIGHEST PAY

wanna work in fashion retail cos it seems soooo easy and better hours than my current job

Glen Coco
30-01-2013, 06:51 PM
how are you going to choose between the other jobs if you got offered them but not the hotel one? GO BY HIGHEST PAY

wanna work in fashion retail cos it seems soooo easy and better hours than my current job

i probably wont hear back from sainso's now, they did the assessments yesterday and didn't call today like they said they would.
I was going for a local shop assistant so i'd have to be old enough to ID people.
got a family pub interview tomorrow at 11 and then the hotel on sunday :D

Glen Coco
03-02-2013, 05:22 PM
got the hotel job!

Catchy
03-02-2013, 05:27 PM
well done! i've been looking for a new job but there's lit nothing! Guess I just need to put up with my job till sept then I can leave thank god

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!