PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Thread placeholder for delayed EDIT?

HOSKO02
31-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Hey, I might be missing something obvious here, but what's the time limit on editing threads/comments posted?

Is there a function where I can sort of 'placemark' a thread I make to allow for editing later? Or is this a function reserved for Admin etc?

So E.g. I make a thread, find some relevant info a day or two later, thread is still rolling/receiving posts, I update the initial post with the new info
Is this possible? And if not - can I link subsequent replies I make with relevant info to the initial topic so they can easily be found by users visiting the thread that want to keep on top of updates? (I'm speaking specifically of this one (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=769542), where I'm looking to post updates often)

Thanks

Jordan
31-01-2013, 09:16 AM
When you make a post you have 15 minutes for editing before it cuts off. If you want information added then contact an SMOD/Mod in that section and I'm sure we can add the extra information to the main post.

I will add the two images you posted to the bottom of the first post for you.

HOSKO02
31-01-2013, 10:40 AM
I will add the two images you posted to the bottom of the first post for you.

Much appreciated, thanks, will keep that in mind.

Btw, are the colours in your sig image representing different data or is it for show?

Jordan
31-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Much appreciated, thanks, will keep that in mind.

Btw, are the colours in your sig image representing different data or is it for show?

That is ok and my signature is just images of New years from space merged into one. :P

HOSKO02
31-01-2013, 04:25 PM
That is ok and my signature is just images of New years from space merged into one. :P

Even cooler than I thought, makes me wonder why the balkans and Norway are blue, yellow in the major European cities, Irelands all about the red

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!