PDA

View Full Version : Happy Never After - Ends 9th February

Sho
01-02-2013, 09:01 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/69/Happy+Never%20After

After watching Tangled last night, I was asked the question of which Disney Prince I would date if they existed in the real world. After giving it a lot of thought I realised that, if the Princes were real men, I wouldn't date any of them. Aladdin would be a compulsive liar, Robin Hood would steal from you and The Beast would have major anger issues.

For this competition, what I'd like you to do is to name the Disney Prince that you think would be the worst to date and why.

The funniest answer will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Zac.
04-02-2013, 03:37 AM
I think the worst prince to date would be the Beast. As you said, he has major anger issues and every time he would get mad, I'd just sit in the corner with my tea set and cry. He would just frighten me way too much. Also, trying to fall in love with him befor the final rose petal falls off is just too much pressure for me. I don't work well under pressure.

zombies
04-02-2013, 08:04 AM
aladdin.

Who: Aladdin is a common street rat with a criminal record, until Princess Jasmine saves him from his horrible life of marketplace thievery.
Why they would make a horrible boyfriend: Guys can be bitter if they're with a woman who is more successful than they are.

bondyboy99
04-02-2013, 10:19 PM
i would hate to date any of them princes as im a boy, and me dating a prince, seems really kinda weird..

Faceless
05-02-2013, 12:29 PM
The prince in Cinderella. I think his name is just Prince >_>

BECAUSE, unlike every other disney prince I can think of, he is just an actual plain prince. I think this would be incredibly boring, whereas there is something about all the others that you could at least get a conversation going

Phil
05-02-2013, 01:28 PM
The one from Snow White!! Who does he think he is just strolling in and kissing her while she's asleep! Otherwise known as sexual assult :P

Typoh
05-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Aladin - I wanna fly on a carpet =]

BreakfastBacon
09-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Alladin before he was rich

Turns out aladdin is addicted to drugs sold to him by backstreet dealers. He also can't give you crap.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!