PDA

View Full Version : [Request] DJ Jobs! AU, UK & US!

Axillo
01-02-2013, 01:54 PM
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee425/clank23/weneedyou.gif

Think you have what it takes to be a fansite DJ? Well a brand new fansite is opening and on the look out for the best up and coming disk jockeys Habbo has to offer.
If you own a microphone, have confidence and own 500+ legally obtained songs then why not apply? We are looking for DJ's to fill all timeslots so Habbo's from Australia, United Kingdom and America can all apply.

If successful you will have the chance to work on a brand new fansite with huge financial backing and a drive to do well. The application for this role is simple and has the following 3 stages.

Stage 1
Send an email to [email protected] with your habbo name, dj name, any past experience and attach a 60 second clip of you djing. If you don't know how to record a clip take a look here (http://www.wikihow.com/Record-Using-Windows-Sound-Recorder).

Stage 2
If you make it through stage 1 you will then get a 2 week trial in which time you will be treated like a full time DJ and get to know the system the DJ's use and get to know other staff.

Stage 3
If everything goes okay, you will then be offered the chance to be a full time DJ and continue your great work.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OmFaSZbHGCY/SiBes0lTYjI/AAAAAAAAAEo/DZffia7QuHU/s400/turntable.gif

Good luck to everyone who applies.
Any questions please feel free to ask.

Axillo
01-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Reserving this spot for answers to peoples questions.

Jazz
02-02-2013, 01:45 PM
I don't understand if you have already made a thread here why you need to go through the whole HabboxLive Team and PM them trying to butter them up to come to your site.

*REMOVED*

Good luck with your site anyway.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Assistant General Manager): Please do not post private information.

Axillo
02-02-2013, 02:31 PM
To put it simply, they are the best of the best? HabboxLive is something I admire and would love to emulate. I am not trying to 'steal' them from HxLive as you can see from my message Im just asking if they could do a show or 2 a week around their HabboxLive schedule.

GoldenMerc
02-02-2013, 07:57 PM
To put it simply, they are the best of the best? HabboxLive is something I admire and would love to emulate. I am not trying to 'steal' them from HxLive as you can see from my message Im just asking if they could do a show or 2 a week around their HabboxLive schedule.

Those words would mean more to a DJ if you sent it directly to one, Not using a templated text then changing the name, I would have been tempted to do a show or two for you if you didnt send it to 15 other DJs...

Axillo
02-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Okay thats a fair point Merc and I didnt do that to offend it was the quickest way. I think I sent to about 5/6 DJ's? Those who I thought are really good at what they do. Thanks for taking the time to reply to it, much appreciated.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!