PDA

View Full Version : Aquamarine Register

Ziibez
02-02-2013, 04:17 AM
I hope this is the right subforum, I couldn't find any info on this item except price on MarketPlace. :D!

Selling an Aquamarine Register for 70c, selling in Marketplace for 117c (placed in Marketplace for 70c overnight, if not sold when I wake up it's up for grabs). I will be going to sleep now and checking back in 8 hours when I get up. Thanks.

Thread moved by Nick (Forum Moderator): From 'Normal Rare Trading' as it is more suited here.

iBlueBox
02-02-2013, 02:24 PM
I hope this is the right subforum, I couldn't find any info on this item except price on MarketPlace. :D!

Selling an Aquamarine Register for 70c, selling in Marketplace for 117c (placed in Marketplace for 70c overnight, if not sold when I wake up it's up for grabs). I will be going to sleep now and checking back in 8 hours when I get up. Thanks.

They sell for around 2-3c in shops.

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section with no interest in the item

Ziibez
04-02-2013, 05:58 PM
This is not the "Aqua Register" it's called the "Aquamarine Register" I've looked everywhere for it and the only place I've seen it is the MP for 117c (70c if you count mine :D)

Samantha
04-02-2013, 06:11 PM
This is not the "Aqua Register" it's called the "Aquamarine Register" I've looked everywhere for it and the only place I've seen it is the MP for 117c (70c if you count mine :D)

It was renamed to that? What's your best offer so far?

Ziibez
06-02-2013, 09:12 AM
It was renamed to that? What's your best offer so far?

-sigh- I got offered 30c and turned that down thinking it is obviously worth more... Guess this explains why I can't find it anywhere else!!

karter
06-02-2013, 10:10 AM
This thread is clearly to rip off people, I have 11 aquamarine registers and I bought them 2 for 1c. Please close the thread.

Edited by Nick (Forum Moderator): Please don't comment in the trading section.

Gina
06-02-2013, 03:55 PM
it's in the mp for 3c hun x

Edited by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't comment in the trading section.

Ziibez
06-02-2013, 06:18 PM
This thread is clearly to rip off people, I have 11 aquamarine registers and I bought them 2 for 1c. Please close the thread.

Edited by Nick (Forum Moderator): Please don't comment in the trading section.

Well actually, I'm not trying to rip anyone off... It is, infact, I who has been ripped off... May aswell close this now :(

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 06:19 PM ----------

it's in the mp for 3c hun x

Yeah, under "Aqua Register" mine says "Aquamarine Register" been of habbo for 2 years... Guess not the best thing to happen when I come back, I had checked in the marketplace in the cata and saw others in there for 117c, must have been by the person trading it with me. :(

Gina
06-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Well actually, I'm not trying to rip anyone off... It is, infact, I who has been ripped off... May aswell close this now :(

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 06:19 PM ----------

Yeah, under "Aqua Register" mine says "Aquamarine Register" been of habbo for 2 years... Guess not the best thing to happen when I come back, I had checked in the marketplace in the cata and saw others in there for 117c, must have been by the person trading it with me. :(
no hun, under "aquamarine register", they're the same thing ox

Edited by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): Don't comment in the trading section.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!