PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Restaurant

iBlueBox
02-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Was a bit bored, and this is the first time I've had chance to build a room now my exams are finished so I built a restaurant.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2cdu64o.png

Paige.
02-02-2013, 01:27 PM
i think it's cute :P nice choice of furni i think it goes well together
not too sure about the entrance bit though but good job overall

Zelda
02-02-2013, 01:31 PM
I love the window bit with the rock dividers :O

love the cobbled stone and dark water bit too such my sort of furni

only thing i can realy say is that it'd be nice to fill whole room with flooring instead of leaving empty bits!

+rep love it x

iBlueBox
02-02-2013, 01:33 PM
I love the window bit with the rock dividers :O

love the cobbled stone and dark water bit too such my sort of furni

only thing i can realy say is that it'd be nice to fill whole room with flooring instead of leaving empty bits!

+rep love it x

haha thanks!
The idea with the floor was to show the food, as the marble area would be the only bit where you can actually sit down and eat :P

geo
02-02-2013, 02:21 PM
awww, the little outside bit made out of the rock dividers and stuff is really cute. nice room :-)

Pigperson
03-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Compared to your other rooms, it's OK but your rooms tend to be pretty amazing. I think the restaurant needs more tables and I think some of he furni clash as you have so many categories.

Will

orientalframe?
03-02-2013, 07:35 PM
yeah i think more tables are needed, and perhaps the floor needs filling? idk i seem to be ocd about the whole floor has to be filled with rugs/patches or w.e, but yeah it's a nice room nevertheless :)

Zac.
03-02-2013, 08:31 PM
I like how you made the window out of rock bars. :)

Samantha
03-02-2013, 08:42 PM
It's ok, what could be altered is the fact some items look too posh? That might not be the word but most of it feels humble but items like the Champagne Bucket, Romantique Lamp and such don't fit in with the theme or atmosphere but it's a good room mainly :) x.

Aaron
03-02-2013, 09:50 PM
I love this room, although it's already been said perhaps fill up the entire floor area with some sort of flooring :)

Great job nevertheless. :)

auffant1
04-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Love the Rock Divider window thingy and the eeryness of the whole restaurant. The only thing that seems off is the amount of furni categories clashing.

iSherlock
04-02-2013, 07:47 PM
The dirty water patch that overstep the the black space should be covered by more rock dividers.

The rest of the room is awesome and meaningful, but I think the whole room needs more flooring like Aaron says.

zombies
04-02-2013, 07:51 PM
i like it, except for the floor colour.

Mr-Trainor
06-02-2013, 04:29 PM
I agree that maybe more tables are needed, and it would be nice to have the whole floor filled with floor tiles, rather than just the standard flooring. Other than that though, I think it looks nice and I love the window with the rock dividers :D.

LiquidLuck.
04-03-2013, 08:19 PM
I think it looks cute but the furni themes are so mixed that I can't really like the room that much.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!