PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Café Hangout

Diga
06-02-2013, 09:57 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/25hehzl.png

I've had a café on the Turkish Hotel for some months now, it's mainly to have an international "atmosphere", the groupgate I've had is mainly just to get users (got 1800 users in group).

Link: (not everybody will be able to use the hotel due to Sulakes block).

What do you guys think?
http://www.habbo.com.tr/room/235879

zombies
06-02-2013, 09:59 PM
cute room! i love the colour blue :-)

Zac.
06-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Nice room, but the tables don't match the pura chairs. Maybe use the plastic tables?:)

Mr-Trainor
06-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Nice little room :). But as Zac.; mentioned, I think the lodge tables look good with the blue Pura but not with the gold :(. So personally I'd either change the tables, or the gold Pura :P.

geo
06-02-2013, 11:03 PM
even though hardly any of it matches, for a weird reason i really like it, despite most of it being completely random :-)

Pigperson
07-02-2013, 06:04 PM
I don't know how much furni you have, but improvements would be to match the chairs and make the kitchen area more like a kitchen with coffee machines etc :P

Nice cute room though!

Will

Shockwave.2CC
08-02-2013, 02:54 AM
Very nice :)

Daltron
08-02-2013, 06:38 AM
I like the unmatched furni actually, not too bad on the eyes ;) kool room

Rap
17-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Simple yet effective.

Yawn
19-02-2013, 12:03 PM
this room is revolutionary, habbo will never be the same!

-:Undertaker:-
20-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Looks fine to me, although it'd be good to maybe replace those green rugs... they always had a bad reputation as they were involved in the deals which meant there were thousands of the things floating around the hotel. :P

Diga
20-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Nice room, but the tables don't match the pura chairs. Maybe use the plastic tables?:)

Nice little room :). But as Zac.; mentioned, I think the lodge tables look good with the blue Pura but not with the gold :(. So personally I'd either change the tables, or the gold Pura :P.

I don't know how much furni you have, but improvements would be to match the chairs and make the kitchen area more like a kitchen with coffee machines etc :P

Nice cute room though!

Will

Looks fine to me, although it'd be good to maybe replace those green rugs... they always had a bad reputation as they were involved in the deals which meant there were thousands of the things floating around the hotel. :P

Thanks for your tips, I'll try too look it up if it would be available to change something. The main idea with the blue and yellow chairs was to reflect the Swedish colours, since I wanted to make a Swedish hangout first.
The green mats should be changed, I don't think it's a big problem to the users though: as the Turkish hotel started just recently. If you have any ideas of which colours or mats I should use - give them please! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!