PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Help with appealing a ban pls

Danae
08-02-2013, 06:46 AM
Since the "Check your existing requests" page has been removed from the Habbo Help Tool, I was wondering if anyone could link me to it, please? I know the page is still there, just for some reason they don't want anyone to access it easily anymore...

My friend got an absolutely ridiculous 12 year ban for saying "Selling money press 222." What he meant was that he was buying furni for coins within the hotel, but according to Habbo he was selling furniture for real life money. He's relatively new to Habbo and wasn't aware that you're apparently not allowed to refer to Habbo currency as "money". Habbo is really getting ridiculous with their bans!

SackRace
08-02-2013, 07:41 AM
Since the "Check your existing requests" page has been removed from the Habbo Help Tool, I was wondering if anyone could link me to it, please? I know the page is still there, just for some reason they don't want anyone to access it easily anymore...

My friend got an absolutely ridiculous 12 year ban for saying "Selling money press 222." What he meant was that he was buying furni for coins within the hotel, but according to Habbo he was selling furniture for real life money. He's relatively new to Habbo and wasn't aware that you're apparently not allowed to refer to Habbo currency as "money". Habbo is really getting ridiculous with their bans!

help.habbo.com/requests/new

Danae
08-02-2013, 07:43 AM
help.habbo.com/requests/new

Didn't work, just linked me to the "Submit a request" page. Only way I've been able to access the "Check existing requests" page is by submitting a request. I don't want to have to keep submitting random requests in order to access the page.

SackRace
08-02-2013, 03:38 PM
help.habbo.com/requests Danae;

Danae
08-02-2013, 04:42 PM
help.habbo.com/requests Danae;

It worked, thanks :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!