PDA

View Full Version : Perfumes for 18 year olds?

Luke
08-02-2013, 10:02 AM
I don't have a ******* clue which perfume to get my girlfriend and she won't give me any clues, so can anyone vouch or give suggestions on some?

Empired
08-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Well I suppose it depends how long you've been seeing each other and how serious you are, but I wouldn't want any of the stuff that you see everyone wearing these days, I'd much prefer it if you put a lot of thought into it. Instead of buying something online, I'd go into somewhere like The Body Shop or shops like it and ask the people in there for some advice.

Finding a scent you think suits her is much more heart-to-heart and personal than just picking her what everyone else has.

Luke
08-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Fair play, thank you

lawrawrrr
08-02-2013, 12:30 PM
It's really difficult to recommend perfume because everyone has different tastes! Getting something more like body oil or something like that from Lush or the Body Shop like Empired said is actually a really good idea, unless you know what sort of perfume she likes. Could be an expensive mistake otherwise!

MKR&*42
08-02-2013, 02:37 PM
As everyone has said earlier, it's rather difficult if she hasn't given you any clues. Seek advice from people in-store > I'd recommend The Body Shop or The Perfume Shop.

FlyingJesus
08-02-2013, 02:41 PM
If she's not saying what perfume she likes it's possible that she just doesn't like any. If you're serious enough that you're paying that sort of money for Valentine's presents I assume you've been in her bedroom a fair few times, so if you haven't seen perfumes around chances are it's just not her thing

Nikki
08-02-2013, 03:49 PM
I agree with what other people said but if you do want to go with a perfume I got Alien by Thierry Mugle for Christmas it is soooooo goood and its pretty popular rn :)

Red
08-02-2013, 03:53 PM
I agree with what other people said but if you do want to go with a perfume I got Alien by Thierry Mugle for Christmas it is soooooo goood and its pretty popular rn :)

This has been my perfume for the last few years! I always get so many compliments and randomers when I am out saying they smell it.

Rozi
08-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Get her a voucher for it instead or go shopping with her.

Luke
08-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Well, everything's neatly hidden away and stupidly I rarely paid attention to what she was spraying - she won't tell me because she doesn't want me to spend so much, I'll have a look at stores mentioned, thanks guys:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!