PDA

View Full Version : Group members can enter locked/pw protected rooms?

Danae
08-02-2013, 02:28 PM
My Telephrase has around 450 members. Whenever I want to redesign my room, I like to keep it locked or password protected so people won't come in and get in the way while I'm trying to move furni around. But simply because people are members of my group, they are still able to enter even though the room is password protected...

Is there any way of changing this? Personally I think only admins should be able to enter, not all group members. It's very annoying, and I don't want to have to remove 400 or so people from the group just so I can redesign my room in peace.

vito201-:D
08-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Yeah... it is meant to be a "feature" that group members can get in when it's locked...
I don't think there's anyway to change it without removing the members from your group.
- Alex (Shenk).

Danae
08-02-2013, 04:38 PM
That's really annoying. They should definitely add options so you can pick whether all users can enter the room when locked, only admins, or none at all.

Aiden
08-02-2013, 04:42 PM
This is so old ahaaa, didnt everyone already know? I dont think you can turn it off.

Alex3213
08-02-2013, 04:53 PM
This is so old ahaaa, didnt everyone already know?

That wasn't the thread's purpose. The thread asks if there was a way of adjusting this as a setting.

& yes, it's very annoying. It's the reason I don't have a (or actually like) group room as I think it just would become frustrating when rebuilding/redesigning the room. A feature should definitely be added to change this setting as you desire.

iSherlock
08-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Yes they can, but if they kick you for a day you won't be able to enter until 24 hours has been passed.

Empired
08-02-2013, 05:33 PM
I think it's because, to quit a group, you have to enter the group room. If you can't enter the group room, you can't leave the group.

GoldenMerc
08-02-2013, 05:57 PM
I find it annoying too, no way around it though...

Sent from Phone

Danae
09-02-2013, 09:16 AM
I think it's because, to quit a group, you have to enter the group room. If you can't enter the group room, you can't leave the group.

That makes sense, it's still irritating though. Definitely something Habbo should think about changing.

Empired
09-02-2013, 09:20 AM
That makes sense, it's still irritating though. Definitely something Habbo should think about changing.
Yeah I know. I don't see why you have to enter the room just to quit. I always forget that it takes me to the Group Room I'm trying to quit and get annoyed when I'm forced to leave the room I was in :(

Alex3213
09-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Yeah I know. I don't see why you have to enter the room just to quit. I always forget that it takes me to the Group Room I'm trying to quit and get annoyed when I'm forced to leave the room I was in :(

Me neither, especially annoying when I'm doing mazes and I decide to clear out some groups and then have to restart the opening room (which is often big) again. :(

Danae
09-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Me neither, especially annoying when I'm doing mazes and I decide to clear out some groups and then have to restart the opening room (which is often big) again. :(

Exactly the same thing has happened to me! Very frustrating.

Faceless
09-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Block the door completely up and mute the room. Then you'll never know :P

Danae
09-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Block the door completely up and mute the room. Then you'll never know :P

Lmao! Good suggestion.

Plebings
09-02-2013, 03:04 PM
i can see it being annoying, but it's based around the way people leave groups (which should be changed to allow you to leave without going to the room), if you dropped lots of furni in a group room then couldn't get in the room to pick it up again or to leave the group you'd be screwed!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!