PDA

View Full Version : Season Run *WIN A BADGE* :s

zombies
08-02-2013, 03:57 PM
ok so is powertoo really picking favourites on habbo now? way-2-innocent's Season Run has a featured added by powertoo when once you complete it you get an ugly badge.

HUH??

edit: here's badge (last one)
http://i45.tinypic.com/33nb8gm.png

Luke367
08-02-2013, 04:00 PM
Good luck trying to complete that! Its way hard! Pointless adding badge in that room!

Yawn
08-02-2013, 04:11 PM
add me if ur interested in forming an angry mob and jumping powertoo when we get the chance

Scotland
08-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Got Game? On Habbo you do!
We've got the games, you've got the skills. Put them to work each week on your fellow Habbos' ingenious game creations and win!! This weekend: Season Run (7 rooms, 7 games) by way-2-innocent and friends!

http://habbo.hs.llnwd.net/c_images/web_promo/promo_spirou_fr.png
on /me page :P

Plebings
08-02-2013, 04:33 PM
research should really be done beforehand, i'm fine for games to be featured, but not if there are credit making fast pass systems involved.

veeim
08-02-2013, 04:39 PM
research should really be done beforehand, i'm fine for games to be featured, but not if there are credit making fast pass systems involved.

Completely agreed, should way-2-innocent remove FP and Mod Rights, I think it's okay for Season Run to be featured.

Abdicators
08-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Hmmm.

Edited by Nick (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly!

Daltron
08-02-2013, 04:44 PM
They made it only 7 levels (usually a lot longer) so it is definitely achievable! I'm excited for way-2-innocent to have her room featured but i'm really concerned staff didn't realise that she and her boyfriend are going to make major profit out of this with fast passes selling at a crazy price.

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 03:45 AM ----------

AND with the very competitive 'run wired games' sort of market going on right now it might be seen as really unfair to those other runs such as temple run, double run etc. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Plebings
08-02-2013, 05:10 PM
i guess it's also limited to the room builders inc, which kinda sucks.

Paige.
08-02-2013, 06:34 PM
i think it's a nice idea and all but sucks that it's limited to the room builders inc if it is :/

GoldenMerc
08-02-2013, 06:36 PM
So if i buy FP or mod i can bypass it?

Lewis
08-02-2013, 06:42 PM
I am really confused by this. By the look of the thing on the front page, it's only for this weekend, but are they promoting other rooms later and if so, will it only be room builders?

They really need to bring articles back to explain what is actually happening and where this is going :S.

Plus, not only is this unfair on other runs such as mine and double run, habbo staff are basically giving them 100s of new players to buy things over 200 coins (such as mod off them). Surely habbo staff don't want to promote a room that's now making LOADS of profit thanks to them lol :). Oh well!

zombies
08-02-2013, 06:46 PM
it's a load of crap. i stood on the mice (last level, 6) and i got teleported to exit. i then told way-2-innocent about this and she said "if you played the game right you wouldn't be disturbed". whatever :p

Plebings
08-02-2013, 06:51 PM
So if i buy FP or mod i can bypass it?

i think if you buy fp you're only able to get into the queue at any time, so maybe saving you 5 mins. you can get ultra fp though which let's you skip some rooms, and mod i presume gives you rights in the rooms.

I am really confused by this. By the look of the thing on the front page, it's only for this weekend, but are they promoting other rooms later and if so, will it only be room builders?

They really need to bring articles back to explain what is actually happening and where this is going :S.

Plus, not only is this unfair on other runs such as mine and double run, habbo staff are basically giving them 100s of new players to buy things over 200 coins (such as mod off them). Surely habbo staff don't want to promote a room that's now making LOADS of profit thanks to them lol :). Oh well!

i presume this wasn't a planned idea, was probably mentioned by some people in the room builders inc meetings (or by innocent herself), powertoo seems keen to attempt lots of ideas brought up by people which is great, the problem is finding her to talk to her, i know i'd love to suggest some things if i could.

if it's to become a regular thing they might just ask people to make games for them or for them to nominate other's. if you have a friend who's in the group ask them to put your name forward.

GoldenMerc
08-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Wish she'd accept my friend request so i can buy mod 8-)

Plebings
08-02-2013, 06:55 PM
it's a load of crap. i stood on the mice (last level, 6) and i got teleported to exit. i then told way-2-innocent about this and she said "if you played the game right you wouldn't be disturbed". whatever :p

:( sounds like you stood on it just as it hit zero, you'd teleport to the exit tile when the timer hits zero, so if you stood on the mouse with 1 second left you'd still be in the wheat area when the timer hit zero. you'd go from the mouse to the winning area, then to the exit tile. it's rare stuff like this happens, it can be prevented but it's a bit of the pain for the builders.

Zac.
08-02-2013, 07:17 PM
That game is way too hard and the badge is way too ugly. :s

Mr-Trainor
08-02-2013, 07:18 PM
I might give this a go later :P. Can you only get the badge this weekend then :S?

Yourgame652
08-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Let me get this straight,

Has it really come to the point now where Habbo can't even be bothered to build their own rooms? Because they seem to be increasingly relying on players to build it all for them instead...

I don't like where this is going one bit!

Plebings
08-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Let me get this straight,

Has it really come to the point now where Habbo can't even be bothered to build their own rooms? Because they seem to be increasingly relying on players to build it all for them instead...

I don't like where this is going one bit!

habbo have never had good quest rooms, the only ones worthy of praise are usually made by players themselves, i'd be praising this if it was a quest made by the new group, but seeing as it's basically just promotion to an already popular game room it's incredibly lazy on their part.

zombies
08-02-2013, 08:17 PM
the 2009 quests were good. guess it went downhill from there.

Mr-Trainor
08-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Just went in the room, and none of the wired messages mentioned fastpass and there's nothing in the room description or any stickies with any info on them. Maybe they had to remove it? But the gate is still there for existing members. Unless it was always like that :P.

rainforest
08-02-2013, 08:18 PM
doesnt look like nothing to do with games the badge.

Okeanos
08-02-2013, 08:24 PM
She asked in the room builders HQ to do this event and powertoo obv thought it was a good idea, why is this a prob?

Luke367
08-02-2013, 09:23 PM
I got to Bunny room had 2 seconds and kicked me forget it keep the **** badge lol

geo
08-02-2013, 10:20 PM
it's just a little bit hectic right now, if they're ever going to do this again they need to plan it out more and consider doing it in staff rooms, with designs from room builders, instead of way-2 and luis getting tuns of creds from it. the idea of it is pretty good though and i do like the badge! could have done with a duplicate of the run itself as it's crazy packed in there

Okeanos
08-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Not everything can be staff run, if a room builder offers to do an event and staff supply a prize why is that a bad thing? Some people just love moaning.

Pigperson
08-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Tbh not totally sure what the issue is but the badge is OK but not worth lining up for ages and trying out this apparently hard maze.

Will

Mr-Trainor
08-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Not everything can be staff run, if a room builder offers to do an event and staff supply a prize why is that a bad thing? Some people just love moaning.
The issue is that the room owners are earning loads of credits from mod rights and fastpass because of this campaign. A staff run event wouldn't have mod rights or fastpass, and everyone would have an equally fair chance of winning the badge.

Okeanos
08-02-2013, 11:35 PM
The issue is that the room owners are earning loads of credits from mod rights and fastpass because of this campaign. A staff run event wouldn't have mod rights or fastpass, and everyone would have an equally fair chance of winning the badge.

I duno what you mean by "mod rights", she owns the room so ofc she has rights. If people are stupid enough to pay credits in a game then that is their fault, you do not have to to take part.

Mr-Trainor
08-02-2013, 11:42 PM
I duno what you mean by "mod rights", she owns the room so ofc she has rights. If people are stupid enough to pay credits in a game then that is their fault, you do not have to to take part.
What? I'm so confused. Mod rights, according to another post in this thread, were on sale in the room.. which is where people pay to have rights in the rooms. So the owner will gain credits from that. There's then fastpass, and with a badge as the prize and the campaign by Habbo for this room, there will be a huge demand for this one game room and that means big queues, meaning more people buying fastpass. But some people can't afford to buy it and so basically not everyone has a fair chance at getting the badge, as well as the fact that the room owner will make a huge profit out of it all.

Okeanos
08-02-2013, 11:45 PM
What? I'm so confused. Mod rights, according to another post in this thread, were on sale in the room.. which is where people pay to have rights in the rooms. So the owner will gain credits from that. There's then fastpass, and with a badge as the prize and the campaign by Habbo for this room, there will be a huge demand for this one game room and that means big queues, meaning more people buying fastpass. But some people can't afford to buy it and so basically not everyone has a fair chance at getting the badge, as well as the fact that the room owner will make a huge profit out of it all.

It is her room, she can give (or sell) rights to whoever she likes.

Nooses
08-02-2013, 11:49 PM
The issue is that the room owners are earning loads of credits from mod rights and fastpass because of this campaign. A staff run event wouldn't have mod rights or fastpass, and everyone would have an equally fair chance of winning the badge. I agree, if they were going to do this, they should've have ran it as they ran the Games Hub, the rooms themselves being owned by staff members, and the creators of the games joined the group and remade the games, though yes, that had it flaws, but they should've just removed the rights once they were done. The fact that these guys are reaping in profits from this is just plain wrong.

Mr-Trainor
08-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Yes but once it becomes the game room for this campaign and competition to win a badge, it just gives an unfair advantage to some people on Habbo.

Paige.
08-02-2013, 11:51 PM
way-2-innocent is actually a really nice girl from the times i've seen and talked to her and i think her season run is really cute, don't think she'd take advantage of this opportunity but if she did well who can blame her haha

yeah, some people just love moaning... but you don't

Okeanos
08-02-2013, 11:51 PM
No competition is 100% fair, certainly not habbo comps. Fact is staff do not have time to do events these days, either normal habbos do them or there are none.

Mr-Trainor
08-02-2013, 11:54 PM
way-2-innocent is actually a really nice girl from the times i've seen and talked to her and i think her season run is really cute, don't think she'd take advantage of this opportunity but if she did well who can blame her haha

Oh I know, I don't know her but her game is great and I'm not complaining about her, but just the way Habbo have decided to run this campaign :).

No competition is 100% fair, certainly not habbo comps. Fact is staff do not have time to do events these days, either normal habbos do them or there are none.
The game is fully automated, so you can't say they don't have time to run the event :P.

Yawn
09-02-2013, 12:12 AM
OMG UR ANNOYING THAT ISNT THE POINT

she owns an already popular room and is getting her room even more popular because she has a staff event in the room. she gets indirect benefits from the increased activity in the room and is able to make far more credits. she is getting an unfair advantage over every single other person on this game. she shouldnt be able to benefit from increased sales of her fast passes and moderator rights that she sells at this game.

it shouldve been her room layout under staff ownership so she isnt getting an advantage over everyone else and making loads more credits from the increased activity in her room.

Luke367
09-02-2013, 12:32 AM
Its crap, We have to do the maze and her mates are saying she is telling them the door password so they don't have to do it & they are getting the badge. I've gave up now anyways the badge is crap like this whole event!

Okeanos
09-02-2013, 12:46 AM
OMG UR ANNOYING THAT ISNT THE POINT

she owns an already popular room and is getting her room even more popular because she has a staff event in the room. she gets indirect benefits from the increased activity in the room and is able to make far more credits. she is getting an unfair advantage over every single other person on this game. she shouldnt be able to benefit from increased sales of her fast passes and moderator rights that she sells at this game.

it shouldve been her room layout under staff ownership so she isnt getting an advantage over everyone else and making loads more credits from the increased activity in her room.

Yes, it is the point. It is not a staff event, it is HER event - staff just providing a prize. If the room is already popular it does not matter if it experiences increased activity. People do not have to pay creds to use the room. It is HER room, people would pay for rights regardless if there was an event or not - all that has happened is a badge is being offered as a prize and that is no bad thing.

Luis
09-02-2013, 12:59 AM
we've, actually haven't been selling fastpass we sold it to maybe 4 people who are regular season run players before the event even started... We deleted the right to our group guardians to those rooms which are being used for the event, and we took away Ultra Fastpass to make it fair, for those who bought fastpass before hand they just had a slight advantage ...

Jazmine
09-02-2013, 01:04 AM
I had to join this forum just clarify.
I HAVENT sold and told people im not selling/offering til monday.
But its the fact that I'm in the room builders and it states the rooms we must/can make and create.

"LoveDoctor Valentine’s staff event (Deadline for submitting rooms: Monday, Feb 11.02)

Official Helpdesk room (Deadline for submitting rooms: Monday, Feb 18.02)

Official Battleball room(Deadline for submitting rooms: Monday, Feb 25.02)

Minigame rooms or any other rooms that you think may work for a staff event venue (no deadline, ongoing project) "

And so I asked her if we could submit season runs games, and she said yes.
I dont understand how this is problematic for anyone, we're aka LuisSafety & Ricahrd! & I are willing to offer our games for events, be appreciative.

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 01:07 AM ----------

Youre the 1 person out of tons that play, and yet they can make it and you cant?
Sorry this doesnt add up..

zombies
09-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Youre the 1 person out of tons that play, and yet they can make it and you cant?
Sorry this doesnt add up..

people have complained that people (or person) have been kicking at last room too. if you think i'm lying for the record i ain't.

Jazmine
09-02-2013, 01:13 AM
I got to Bunny room had 2 seconds and kicked me forget it keep the **** badge lol

btw.
*REMOVED*

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post private information.

Luis
09-02-2013, 01:13 AM
people have complained that people (or person) have been kicking at last room too. if you think i'm lying for the record i ain't.

You can complain all you want unless theres real evidence its a lie, as only me and Jaz, and richard have admin and the ability to kick.

Jazmine
09-02-2013, 01:14 AM

I'd love a recording of this, if you can provide, then id love to see it. Best of luck.

zombies
09-02-2013, 01:14 AM
You can complain all you want unless theres real evidence its a lie, as only me and Jaz, and richard have admin and the ability to kick.

ok:) will give your game another shot tomorrow.
just was peeved cause i was so close, im sure you can understand.

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 01:16 AM ----------

I'd love a recording of this, if you can provide, then id love to see it. Best of luck.

bit late now when the game was played (i didn't know what was going to happen) and i didn't say i was kicked.

auffant1
09-02-2013, 01:16 AM
I love how lazy the staff have become. Instead of taking peoples rooms they should build a staff 'season run' owned by powertoo.

Jazmine
09-02-2013, 01:17 AM

Best. Sweetest. Comment aw :$

zombies
09-02-2013, 01:17 AM
I love how lazy the staff have become. Instead of taking peoples rooms they should build a staff 'season run' owned by powertoo.

agree with the second part.

Luis
09-02-2013, 01:18 AM
ok:) will give your game another shot tomorrow.
just was peeved cause i was so close, im sure you can understand.

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 01:16 AM ----------

bit late now when the game was played (i didn't know what was going to happen) and i didn't say i was kicked.

It's cool, just give it a go, were constantly moderating the rooms to make sure everyone has a fair shot, the bunny run is a bit challenging you must beat it BEFORE 1-2seconds to actually make it, sadly the wired isnt perfect on habbo.

auffant1
09-02-2013, 01:20 AM
agree with the second part.
I have nothing against way-2-innocent as her season run is amazing but I feel this is something the staff should host.

Jazmine
09-02-2013, 01:20 AM
MOD / Ultra / Fastpass in Season Run will not be sold, we removed ultra fastpass and removed our mods rights in the 7 rooms so cheating would not happen. I offered Powertoo if the rooms can stay where they are so the Team (LuisSafety & Richard!) and I can moderate the rooms so no trolls interfere.
We didnt do this for the "pixel" gbs, we did it for the community as we LOVE pleasing those who like games.
If you dont appreciate our work, I apologise. But Luis did a great job wiring, so appreciate.

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 01:21 AM ----------

I have nothing against way-2-innocent as her season run is amazing but I feel this is something the staff should host.

Thanks, yeah I know. But its my fault for offering so I apologise if this is not what you wanted.

zombies
09-02-2013, 01:21 AM

same. i have nothing against both of them i was just annoyed. sore loser you can say. i don't know them but they seem like lovely people. when its back up to 22 levels i will attempt it. for now, i must get that badge!!

auffant1
09-02-2013, 01:24 AM
MOD / Ultra / Fastpass in Season Run will not be sold, we removed ultra fastpass and removed our mods rights in the 7 rooms so cheating would not happen. I offered Powertoo if the rooms can stay where they are so the Team (LuisSafety & Richard!) and I can moderate the rooms so no trolls interfere.
We didnt do this for the "pixel" gbs, we did it for the community as we LOVE pleasing those who like games.
If you dont appreciate our work, I apologise. But Luis did a great job wiring, so appreciate.

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 01:21 AM ----------

Thanks, yeah I know. But its my fault for offering so I apologise if this is not what you wanted.

No need to apologise as I respect your confidence to ask to have it sponsered to begin with.

Jazmine
09-02-2013, 01:33 AM
No need to apologise as I respect your confidence to ask to have it sponsered to begin with.

Appreciated! :)
But its not just my room, LuisSafety did a lot of it as well did Richard! :)
But we just assumed people enjoyed Season Run, it wasnt for publicity or the "gbs" I did it because the work they did, I want to be noticed.. because they did one hell of a job! :)

Luke367
09-02-2013, 01:38 AM
btw.

*REMOVED*

Yer! I did say that well done!

1st time i won the dam bunny with 1/2 seconds left!
2nd time i got DC from habbo!

Before you go around saying crap, Did you do your maze or any your mates? I was only asking cuz i'm not doing it again through your be ok with it. But guess your not!

zombies
09-02-2013, 01:39 AM
not your finest moment Luke367

Luke367
09-02-2013, 01:44 AM
not your finest moment @Luke367 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53866)

I started like 5pm and did it around 6pm then bunny said i lost with 2 seconds still left on the board... Then tryed again went into tele port and get an error code dc from habbo lol that tele port i was all most their lol

Jazmine
09-02-2013, 01:46 AM
Yer! I did say that well done!

1st time i won the dam bunny with 1/2 seconds left!
2nd time i got DC from habbo!

Before you go around saying crap, Did you do your maze or any your mates? I was only asking cuz i'm not doing it again through your be ok with it. But guess your not!

We play the games on a regular basis ourselves.
And Luis and I as well as powertoo tested the game out earlier and did it ourselves, but thanks for wondering! :)

HabboSwat
09-02-2013, 03:44 AM
Okay, you guys do not like anything, Staff do.. If you were in there position, what would you guys do? They are trying to make us happy, when we are happy we buy credits, do you think the staff would really add something they know people will hate? I for one think this is a great idea! I like what they are doing, I hope they keep doing it!

Daltron
09-02-2013, 04:14 AM
Staff probably should have just copied the rooms onto their accounts to save all these issues. My friend just got muted by someone with rights and it looks like it was a very unfair mute.

I hope they do different 'runs' or games each weekend like this with different badges, it could draw a lot of people online! They just need to make sure it's entirely fair for everyone. :)

Jazmine
09-02-2013, 04:23 AM
Staff probably should have just copied the rooms onto their accounts to save all these issues. My friend just got muted by someone with rights and it looks like it was a very unfair mute.

I hope they do different 'runs' or games each weekend like this with different badges, it could draw a lot of people online! They just need to make sure it's entirely fair for everyone. :)

I can vouch for not muting anyone even when I got down graded.
But I did mute the "Bunny Run" as those were playing were lagging because people were spamming the room.
I apologise for your friend.

karter
09-02-2013, 05:25 AM

Uh yeah, no. Remember Habbo Games Hub? People had a strict instruction from Jason not to give anyone rights. It is a Habbo quest after all, and everyone should have equal opportunity to complete quests and competitions. It's time you got off your high horse and stopped defending Habbo Builders Inc. Your statements are so hypocritical as I remember you were the #1 moaner during the Soapbox Sessions. We can anyways judge how bad the Room builders selection was when arrogant and obnoxious people like you got in.

Mr-Trainor
09-02-2013, 10:48 AM
we've, actually haven't been selling fastpass we sold it to maybe 4 people who are regular season run players before the event even started... We deleted the right to our group guardians to those rooms which are being used for the event, and we took away Ultra Fastpass to make it fair, for those who bought fastpass before hand they just had a slight advantage ...

I had to join this forum just clarify.
I HAVENT sold and told people im not selling/offering til monday.

Yeah I did say on the previous page that I went to the game and couldn't see anything about fastpass, so I'm glad it's not on sale anymore. However, people who already have fastpass are still able to use that and therefore have an unfair advantage when it comes to getting the badge. Plus there's the fact that you the owners, all the people with mod rights, and arguably a lot of their friends, will be able to get the badge without even doing the game fairly.

Obviously he doesn't have a recording and you can't expect him to, why would people have their screen recorder on all the time :S.

Yep, and it wouldn't even take long for them to 'copy+paste' the rooms over to a staff account.

Okay, you guys do not like anything, Staff do.. If you were in there position, what would you guys do? They are trying to make us happy, when we are happy we buy credits, do you think the staff would really add something they know people will hate? I for one think this is a great idea! I like what they are doing, I hope they keep doing it!
^ See the start of my post about how it's unfair on some people.

Faceless
09-02-2013, 11:08 AM

The FP was already there in the first place. I would say yeah it should've got taken out for this weekend, but I wouldn't have got otherwise and would've had to wait until Monday :o
Others are very likely to do the same in the next few weekends ahead.

Yawn
09-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Yes, it is the point. It is not a staff event, it is HER event - staff just providing a prize. If the room is already popular it does not matter if it experiences increased activity. People do not have to pay creds to use the room. It is HER room, people would pay for rights regardless if there was an event or not - all that has happened is a badge is being offered as a prize and that is no bad thing.
if its HER event why the hell does she have a badge at the end?!??!?!?! i dont know any other habbos who run their own game getting this kind of help from staff *this* is the problem. clearly more people would be buying rights to get to the end in these circumstances no one could possibly draw this much attention and activity to their room without a badge (the rights part already clarified i know). i dont care if she is in room builder inc, it isnt fair on the rest of the hotel that aren't room builders (for the record i blame powertoo entirely not the room builders). IT SHOULDNT BE HER ROOM THAT IS THE PROBLEM. christ almighty!!!!!

Faceless
09-02-2013, 11:16 AM
I think the badge is nice as well :D I hope each weekend badge will be completely different to the last and not just recoloured or the furni swapped within the badge

GoldenMerc
09-02-2013, 11:20 AM
btw.

*REMOVED*
cringey

Uh yeah, no. Remember Habbo Games Hub? People had a strict instruction from Jason not to give anyone rights. It is a Habbo quest after all, and everyone should have equal opportunity to complete quests and competitions. It's time you got off your high horse and stopped defending Habbo Builders Inc. Your statements are so hypocritical as I remember you were the #1 moaner during the Soapbox Sessions. We can anyways judge how bad the Room builders selection was when arrogant and obnoxious people like you got in.

I think simply the trust shouldn't be put in Habbo's plus its ultimately unfair. Im guess all your friends have got the badge...

Mr-Trainor
09-02-2013, 11:48 AM
The FP was already there in the first place.
But should be removed while this campaign is going on, to ensure that everyone has a fair chance.

Im guess all your friends have got the badge...
Definitely, and probably the friends of all the people with rights, as I said above :P.

GoldenMerc
09-02-2013, 11:52 AM
Luke367; 8c for the badge was a poor effort, i'd have said 10-15c personally. 8c sounds real bad

Rottentroll
09-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Pretty sure I'd be taking full advantage of this too.

Most of the moaners would as well.

Love them credits.

Mr-Trainor
09-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Pretty sure I'd be taking full advantage of this too.

Most of the moaners would as well.

Love them credits.
That's the problem. There shouldn't even be this opportunity to take advantage of.

Paige.
09-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Best. Sweetest. Comment aw :$

omg hey i didn't even know you come on hxf!!! :D

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post off-topic!

Luke367
09-02-2013, 12:48 PM
@Luke367 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53866); 8c for the badge was a poor effort, i'd have said 10-15c personally. 8c sounds real bad

But when you say 8c, 10c or even 15c for a badge is bad init? lol Pay for a badge? lol

GoldenMerc
09-02-2013, 12:49 PM
But when you say 8c, 10c or even 15c for a badge is bad init? lol Pay for a badge? lol

With Habbo, you mainly pay for badges, e.g buying a dog on easter or something...

Okeanos
09-02-2013, 01:45 PM

This is not the habbo games hub, this is completely different so why should the same rules apply? It is not a habbo quest. Nothing I have said is hypocritical, I never spoke about games or quests in soapbox, so year - another lie. By all means judge the room builders, but dont kid yourself that your opinion has any weight with me or anyone else.

karter
09-02-2013, 01:50 PM
This is not the habbo games hub, this is completely different so why should the same rules apply? It is not a habbo quest. Nothing I have said is hypocritical, I never spoke about games or quests in soapbox, so year - another lie. By all means judge the room builders, but dont kid yourself that your opinion has any weight with me or anyone else.

Why would I even need to lie make my opinion matter in front of you when we've seen what activity you've been upto on the forum? This is much similar to Habbo Games Hub..a user-made wired room picked for a quest which gives you a badge? How does it not differ from it..

karter
09-02-2013, 02:48 PM
just completed it, the bunny run has been made shorter so it's easier now

Jazmine
09-02-2013, 03:14 PM
We kept the faspass gate unaware people would feel this way so we apologise.
It has now been taken out, bunny run is a lot shorter, so best of luck to everyone!

e5
09-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Not gonna lie, I can't be bothered!

Mr-Trainor
09-02-2013, 08:46 PM
We kept the faspass gate unaware people would feel this way so we apologise.
It has now been taken out, bunny run is a lot shorter, so best of luck to everyone!
That's good :). And just completed it, finally, with Alex3213; :D.

mlp16
09-02-2013, 09:54 PM
This room is from the Room Builders Inc. (If not confirmed already) I can't be bothered to read all, and its rather easy to achieve.

Jazmine
09-02-2013, 11:54 PM
Also, as for those who are unaware, you may speak to Powertoo about hosting your games for habbo as it's opened to the community.
You may add Powertoo as she is quite friendly and will respond to you as soon as she can.
Best of luck to everyone!

MONEYMAGIC
10-02-2013, 01:52 AM
I found it quite hard at first but after a few attempts managed to do it! I have never seen this room on Habbo before but I would love to give it a go when the other levels and stuff are added again! Great fun :)

Plebings
10-02-2013, 02:20 AM
powertoo won't add me because i am a noob :(

jorsian
10-02-2013, 03:31 AM
This game took me 3 tries. It's not hard at all.

Jazmine
10-02-2013, 07:05 AM
Plebings if you want, I can tell Powertoo to contact you?
Yes the game isnt meant to be hard, but hopefully a bit challenging but needs to be easy enough for those who are not as skilled as others may be.

Nick
10-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Haha interesting games. I got stuck on the sacrifice while everyone was sitting on the seats and the fire was up but someone walked over the wired door but it glitched and the gate opened and the fire was still up lol.

Mr-Trainor
10-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Also, as for those who are unaware, you may speak to Powertoo about hosting your games for habbo as it's opened to the community.
You may add Powertoo as she is quite friendly and will respond to you as soon as she can.
Best of luck to everyone!
That's good, and I can't wait to see what other games people have made :D. But hopefully everyone will be like you and remove the fastpass etc :). Wish I still had my wired maze :P. And will be sure to try out yours when the rest of the rooms are added back.

Plebings
10-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Plebings if you want, I can tell Powertoo to contact you?
Yes the game isnt meant to be hard, but hopefully a bit challenging but needs to be easy enough for those who are not as skilled as others may be.

aw, was only kidding, thanks though!
let me come up with an amazing game first.

Twikkie
17-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knew the cheat into getting in a further level through the exit?
I was in a level and someone came in through the exit and stepped on a secret tile and teleported into the actual game level!

Let me know if you know how to do this! Thanks.

lemons
17-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knew the cheat into getting in a further level through the exit?
I was in a level and someone came in through the exit and stepped on a secret tile and teleported into the actual game level!

Let me know if you know how to do this! Thanks. The season run badge ended a week ago, do you mean temple run? which level?

Twikkie
17-02-2013, 08:33 PM
The season run badge ended a week ago, do you mean temple run? which level?

No, the Season Run for the 500c :) It's on right now.
BTW the level is Season Run : The Sacrifice. I can't do it without a team.
And there is a person who knows how to get into the level through the exit. I would love to know how, to save time and bring in a team!

lemons
17-02-2013, 08:34 PM
No, the Season Run for the 500c :) It's on right now.
BTW the level is Season Run : The Sacrifice. I can't do it without a team.
And there is a person who knows how to get into the level through the exit. I would love to know how, to save time and bring in a team!

they have probably bought ultra fp which lets you skip levels

Twikkie
17-02-2013, 08:36 PM
they have probably bought ultra fp which lets you skip levels
Ohh I have no idea what that is but okay... :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!