PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] Thinking of starting again.. Few q's

Jake
09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Right basically i need to save some cash and what better way than to play runescape? (Dont answer that)

Okay i already have an acc with alot of membs stuff so my question is what are the followinng worth:
Torags set exc hams
Whip
Cannon & 400 odd cballs
29 dds
14 d boots
Ranging amulet
Hexcrest

As its not memb i cant find the prices :(
Thinking of starting a new acc anyway so is there anyway i can transfer cash from one to the other? Cheers

Typoh
10-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Hexcrest - 62k
Amulet of Ranging - 201k
Dragon Boots (14x) - 618k
Dragon Dagger (29x) - 504k
Cannon - 467k
400 Cannon Balls - 46k
Abyssal Whip - 146k
Barrows torag's set - 1.2m (294k = hammer)

Hope this helps slightly :)

Typoh

Hassan
10-02-2013, 04:59 PM
I would not suggest you starting a new account, Runescape has grown so much and added a lot of new things (as you already know) so starting again just means more work to get to the better part of it.

It's a good game to be honest and there is always something to do, but only play it if you have time, a lot of time.

Kyle
10-02-2013, 05:06 PM
I disagree with Hassan, I think starting a new account would be quite wise as it allows you to get to grips with everything all over again with relatively clear instructions rather than running around aimlessly wondering what to do. You can't transfer money between accounts but I'm sure if you ask someone on the forum they will be willing to do it for you.

Hassan
10-02-2013, 05:15 PM
It is a matter of personal preference, the way I see it, you have to train all your skills up again which is just 100% effort as well as doing the quests. That would probably be the only downside. The gameplay is still the same, there is nothing that big to get a grip of apart from the combat. Runescape is still runescape with a bunch of new extra things that you easily grasp if you played runescape for quite a while in the past.

Rachel
10-02-2013, 06:48 PM
I disagree with Hassan, I think starting a new account would be quite wise as it allows you to get to grips with everything all over again with relatively clear instructions rather than running around aimlessly wondering what to do. You can't transfer money between accounts but I'm sure if you ask someone on the forum they will be willing to do it for you.

Yes you can if you have 2 computers then you log in in one of the computers with your old account and the other one with your new account.

DPS
19-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Yes you can if you have 2 computers then you log in in one of the computers with your old account and the other one with your new account.

Dont know why people think they cant do it via the same PC.. lol i can and always do ;s

Typoh
21-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Dont know why people think they cant do it via the same PC.. lol i can and always do ;s

Snaps!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!