PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Hotel Error (30)

Clap
12-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Every time I try to open the hotel, this happens:
Oops!! 30 (#33103998)
Oops, we've encountered a technical problem.
This error has been recorded by our system and will be investigated by our support team. Please try clearing your cache and reloading the Hotel.
Please re-open hotel to continue.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

No, I'm not exaggerating, it literally happens all the time. I've tried 8 times today and it still hasn't worked, I've tried Habbo support but as usual, those stupid fairies don't even know what they're doing half of the time.
This is the response I got.

"Hello ,

Thanks for contacting Habbo support.

The majority of technical issues in Habbo are related to either Cache, Flash or Firewall problems. Please be aware that there are sometimes momentary maintenance periods in which you may not be able to access Habbo for up to a few hours.

https://help.habbo.com/entries/21377942-the-majority-of-technical-issues-in-habbo-are-related-to-either-cache-flash-or-firewall-problems

Best,

Habbo.com Customer Support

Isabel
Customer Support - http://www.habbo.com"

Of course I've checked all of the problems and I have solved them. But this piece of titty client still doesn't want to load up for some reason, maybe it's because I'm black. Who knows.

I have no internet issues and I'm on google chrome, so I don't know what the problem can be.

Good luck trying to help.

inb4 clear your history/cache etc.

Empired
12-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Although I can't actually help with the problem, I think if it's just you who is experiencing it it's likely to be a problem down your end rather than Habbo's.

I had this message from time to time when I used Safari but just switched to Chrome and I was fine. Maybe if you tried swapping browsers it might work?

vito201-:D
12-02-2013, 01:45 PM
One of three things is happening... either, your cache, your hosts or your FlashID banned!

So, either:
> Clear your cache and internet folders, including all temp folders connected to cookies/browser info from all webbrowsers!...
(Also, to check if this is the issue - use another webbrowser, see if that works!)

> OR you'll need to go in your hosts file and look for irregularities
(Just view it in notepad... and use notepad with admin rights if you need to remove any text from the file):
%SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

> OR if that doesn't work... you might be FlashID banned which is an issue with your Flash MachineID (You can view it here):
%AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\V56FCTJG\habbo.hs.llnwd.net\ fuselogin.sol
It'll look a bit like this:

¿ sTCSO fuselogin machineidzz13371337133713a13371337133b133c133713 3d133e133f1337g1h2i3j4kl133​7133713371
This MachineID is unique and "real"... if you can replace it with another REAL (As in, it works on another computer) ID, you should be able to replace it and the ban will be lifted.

- Alex (Shenk).

zombies
12-02-2013, 02:19 PM
i've constantly being getting this, now i know what to do! thanks.

Luke367
12-02-2013, 05:02 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/1qpb0l.pngThis error & above should be fixed tomorrow Johno is fixing all error now.

vito201-:D
12-02-2013, 05:21 PM
This error & above should be fixed tomorrow Johno is fixing all error now.

He can't fix the errors these people are having... their issues are clientside, he doesn't have control of their computer so he can't fix them!
- Alex (Shenk).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!