PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Nine - Ends 24th February

Samantha
14-02-2013, 10:10 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/freehand/Cloud+Nine

Has anything ever happened to you where you've felt like nothing else matters and you feel like you're definitely on another planet? Some people may class that as being on 'Cloud Nine' and when I first started dating my boyfriend a work mate said to him "Oh so that's why you've been on Cloud Nine for days?" After finding out we were together. It made me wonder that, Cloud Nine to some could appear the most magical place but to others it could be something completely different. For this competition I want you to describe what your Cloud Nine looks like, maybe it's just you surrounded by your favourite things or just that special someone looking down on you?

The most meaningful and magical will win!

Good Luck.

Prize: 1 months VIP + 10 rep

Emelie
18-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Me having super powers. Defeating all those ignorant politicians and make this world a better place. Stop the racism and sexism in this world. I honestly think of this everyday! I really wished I was superwoman. It breaks my heart how this world is filled of corruption and non-equal opportunities for all. Its disgusting. Sorry if my "cloud nine" seems dark but its the truth.

BreakfastBacon
19-02-2013, 09:36 PM
DAMN IT EM! i was gonna do that! "Telekinesis" because no one could threaten you or annoy you and you can impress people too

Jeffo
20-02-2013, 01:56 AM
Cool comp .. My cloud 9, maybe unlike a lot of other people is actually quiet simple. It doesn't take a whole lot for me to be on my "Cloud 9". To be honest, it's pretty much just the simplicity and joy that comes from being with my family and friends, and my loved ones. I'm a simple kind of guy, and nothing makes me more happier then some quality time with the girlfriend, or the friends and family. My cloud 9 is an aurora of the people I love, surrounding me whenever possible. Whether its a simple walk around the block with the girlfriend, or some pick-up hockey with the friends, the happiness behind it, is what makes it real !

lawrawrrr
24-02-2013, 03:04 PM
oh oh oh hello

my cloud nine at the moment

being cuddled up in a massively warm and comfy bed (silk sheets i think) with about a thousand pillows, my boyfriend next to me, eating a dominos stuffed crust meat feast pizza with the london olympic ceremony on in the background

(a)

Lexi!Luthor
24-02-2013, 06:10 PM
I hope it isn't too late to enter.

My Cloud nine is like paradise. Endless beach and laying next to my boyfriend listening to the sound of the ocean. With all our favorite foods in a picnic basket on our blanket, so we can just talk and chow and have no worries or cares in the world. We'd soak up the warm sun all day that isn't too hot or cold, and there would be a bunch of cats. Cause, I like cats.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!