PDA

View Full Version : Theatredrome Love Badge

Daltron
14-02-2013, 11:12 PM
So there is a badge available in the 'new' theatredrome which was so brilliantly designed by staff *sarcasm*

Here is the badge:

http://i50.tinypic.com/1e8cir.png

And here is the image from login:

http://i49.tinypic.com/s5wjle.png

Now I have no idea how to get the badge. There is like 3 people with it so far and they are all trolling everyone to say different phrases. Anyone have any idea how we would get the badge?

I have a feeling there might be costumes so stand in but I can't see a thing due to about 50 people cluttering the stage!

xxMATTGxx
14-02-2013, 11:23 PM
When I went in on spectator view, two people kept saying you have to be on the sage with two people wearing the same outfit or mask. Not sure how true this is though...

e5
15-02-2013, 12:49 AM
You basically have to keep running around the stage and run through 2 of the costumes, when you do, you get the badge. It's difficult now as there's 70 people cramming onto the stage, making it near impossible.

zombies
15-02-2013, 12:52 AM
people are STILL saying piggymiggy? i'm in spectator mode.

Hassan
15-02-2013, 12:56 AM
My eyes are about to shut, but I have to wait for a bunch of 10 year olds to get off stage :/

e5
15-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Yes, Molf only left about 10 minutes ago. She's pathetic.

people are STILL saying piggymiggy? i'm in spectator mode.

zombies
15-02-2013, 01:01 AM
pretty sure sex said it was a guy :o wouldn't be surprised if it was a guy tbh. but yeah "it" is weird.

sex
15-02-2013, 01:01 AM

for some reason i think its a guy, and i agree they are very annoying lol
i gave up after 30 minutes of trying to get this badge lol

e5
15-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Oh, him then. Idk.

Daltron
15-02-2013, 01:27 AM
That Molf guy/thing is so annoying ugh, but I am glad people have stopped saying the pig thing

zombies
15-02-2013, 01:33 AM
naomi said it's gonna be here for a week, so we have plenty of time at least :)

TooMainstream
15-02-2013, 03:16 AM
So all aside how do you actually get the badge XD

Daltron
15-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Okay I have finally figured it out! (And made a little map if you need help) This has worked for me on 4 different accounts! All about patience because there is so many noobs.

1. Stand around the purple dot, behind the curtains and lights is best

2. Wait for 2 (TWO) costumes to appear in the third row on stage, it doesn't matter if they are floating in the air. (hovering above the blue line)

3. Click the green dot where I am standing or next to where I am standing, as long as you exit the stage in line with the third row.

4. Badge should be awarded!

NOTE: The moment ANYONE moves on stage the costumes will go away and you will need to wait again. Don't move until there is 2 costumes in sight!

http://i47.tinypic.com/35k49vl.png

MONEYMAGIC
15-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Okay I have finally figured it out! (And made a little map if you need help) This has worked for me on 4 different accounts! All about patience because there is so many noobs.

2. Wait for 2 (TWO) costumes to appear in the third row on stage, it doesn't matter if they are floating in the air. (hovering above the blue line)

3. Click the green dot where I am standing or next to where I am standing, as long as you exit the stage in line with the third row.

NOTE: The moment ANYONE moves on stage the costumes will go away and you will need to wait again. Don't move until there is 2 costumes in sight!

Wow thank you! It worked :D +rep! (Spent ages there yesterday trying and it seems so simple now, I did it within 10 mins xD)

Aaron
15-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks for this - will definitely give it a try. :P

chemidann95
15-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Thank you very much! Got the badge :)

e5
15-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Actually worked haha
ty

Wow thank you! It worked :D +rep! (Spent ages there yesterday trying and it seems so simple now, I did it within 10 mins xD)

BreakfastBacon
15-02-2013, 05:47 PM
People are saying that you have to run through middle of stage but there are so many blockers >:(

Mr-Trainor
15-02-2013, 05:56 PM
I'll try it when there's less people :P.

e5
15-02-2013, 06:44 PM
They can't really block since it's blocking is disabled, but nowhere to click if people stand there.
Use the method given, and if you're patient enough, you will get it, like I did, within 10 mins.

People are saying that you have to run through middle of stage but there are so many blockers >:(

Zac.
15-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Yay! Thanks!!

Mr-Trainor
16-02-2013, 07:27 PM

Yay got it, thanks :D!

BreakfastBacon
18-02-2013, 08:10 PM
ok thanks :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!