PDA

View Full Version : Temple Run Badge

MKR&*42
15-02-2013, 04:59 PM
+ badge_desc_IT056=For taking the Temple Run challenge
+ badge_name_IT056=Surpreme Temple Runner

Seems Temple Run is the next weekly event or w.e in which you can gain a badge. There's no image that I can find atm though, sorry.

Thread closed by Chris (Forum Manager): To prevent further arguments. The thread will be reviewed and possibly re-opened later.

Lewis
15-02-2013, 05:01 PM
You can come to temple run now and click me to see the badge!

Or win it yourself :)

e5
15-02-2013, 05:10 PM
What room?

You can come to temple run now and click me to see the badge!

Or win it yourself :)

chemidann95
15-02-2013, 05:12 PM
New badge?!?!

Mr-Trainor
15-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Wait, will it be shortened though? If not then it's way too difficult to achieve.

Lewis
15-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Wait, will it be shortened though? If not then it's way too difficult to achieve.

It's ten levels. First 5 are easy, then room 6 and 7 are undieable as you can be saved.

Room 8 is easy/medium, along with room 9.

Then room 10 is not hard, quite medium. Avoid the rain.

---------- Post added 15-02-2013 at 05:24 PM ----------

What room?

Search spenox and go to temple run. Click me or spenox, depending which one of us are there, to see our badge. :)

MKR&*42
15-02-2013, 05:25 PM
CRIES ONLY 2 OF US MADE IT TO THE LAST ROOM AND I DIED.

Stabs

Nice game though and the badge is cool.

Mr-Trainor
15-02-2013, 05:26 PM
It's ten levels. First 5 are easy, then room 6 and 7 are undieable as you can be saved.

Room 8 is easy/medium, along with room 9.

Then room 10 is not hard, quite medium. Avoid the rain.

---------- Post added 15-02-2013 at 05:24 PM ----------

Search spenox and go to temple run. Click me or spenox, depending which one of us are there, to see our badge. :)
Is that shortened then? I've only ever got to room 8 and can never get past it :(. Isn't there usually like 20 though?

---------- Post added 15-02-2013 at 05:30 PM ----------

This has now been added to the Habbo home page:

Got Game Week 2: Temple Run

We've got the games, you've got the skills. Put them to work each week on your fellow Habbos' ingenious game creations and win a badge!! This weekend: Temple Run (10 levels) by spenox and mk,!

Lewis
15-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Is that shortened then? I've only ever got to room 8 and can never get past it :(. Isn't there usually like 20 though?

---------- Post added 15-02-2013 at 05:30 PM ----------

This has now been added to the Habbo home page:

Got Game Week 2: Temple Run

We've got the games, you've got the skills. Put them to work each week on your fellow Habbos' ingenious game creations and win a badge!! This weekend: Temple Run (10 levels) by spenox and mk,!

Lots of the games have been changed to make it easier and fair. So don't worry! There's normally 13 rooms, and the last rooms such as 8,9,10 have all changed to be easier.

And 6,7 you can be saved at any time.

And 1-5 are fun, easy games that you can just sometimes make silly mistakes on.

Mr-Trainor
15-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Lots of the games have been changed to make it easier and fair. So don't worry! There's normally 13 rooms, and the last rooms such as 8,9,10 have all changed to be easier.
Oh ok, sounds good :D. I'm also glad you've removed FP (even though I had it :P), definitely much fairer :D!

Mr-Trainor
15-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Yay done it, really not that hard compared to what it usually is :D. Although in the rain room I stepped on rain like 5 times, but it didn't teleport me out (A).

chemidann95
15-02-2013, 07:51 PM
I failed at level 8. Whut??? :(

Lewis
15-02-2013, 07:59 PM
Yay done it, really not that hard compared to what it usually is :D. Although in the rain room I stepped on rain like 5 times, but it didn't teleport me out (A).

All the rain has been tested, I guess you just got lucky ;)

Mr-Trainor
15-02-2013, 08:05 PM
All the rain has been tested, I guess you just got lucky ;)
Yeah LOL, luckily :P.

And no one has posted yet, the badge is IT056
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rmy61w.jpg

Much better than the badge for the last game!

Daltron
15-02-2013, 10:13 PM
I love the badge for this game and I love the season run badge! I hope they continue to do this each weekend, it's awesome!

Lewis
15-02-2013, 11:11 PM
When the room is full, you can now spectate my temple run and join a queue :)

MKR&*42
15-02-2013, 11:12 PM
I really hope that Mario Party is chosen for the next event to have a badge and whatnot, seems pretty similar to temple run and equally as awesome!

And I think both badges look kinda good haha.

Lewis
15-02-2013, 11:17 PM
I really hope that Mario Party is chosen for the next event to have a badge and whatnot, seems pretty similar to temple run and equally as awesome!

Mario party is a good game, however I don't think it's suitable for an event. It probably will be chosen but still!

The reason I don't think it's suitable: It's more like a game for professionals at mazes, and isn't really noob-friendly for new users and has really hard games.
They would have to edit nearly every game to make it fair and easier for users :O!

Hell House could be good for the next one in my opinion ;p

geo
15-02-2013, 11:18 PM
oooh, i think i'll have a go at getting the badge soon. it's a bit of fun, but i really hope they don't make mario party a choice for it, as it's so damn hard and the queue / player limit is small.

MKR&*42
15-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Mario party is a good game, however I don't think it's suitable for an event. It probably will be chosen but still!

The reason I don't think it's suitable: It's more like a game for professionals at mazes, and isn't really noob-friendly for new users and has really hard games.
They would have to edit nearly every game to make it fair and easier for users :O!

Hell House could be good for the next one in my opinion ;p

Yeah I see what you mean by how difficult it is haha, it also requires there to be 4 people in every room (almost every room) which is gonna be quite difficult for people to manage.

Daltron
15-02-2013, 11:36 PM

Mario Party has already been selected :) Early March we will see it featured

*And just like the other 'runs' it will most definitely be edited to make it easier over the weekend.

MKR&*42
15-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Mario Party has already been selected :) Early March we will see it featured

*And just like the other 'runs' it will most definitely be edited to make it easier over the weekend.

Oh hurray I suppose if it's gonna be easier :)! Cheers for this info man x

veeim
16-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Done :D Some really nice challenges here. Can't wait to play the full thing.

Zac.
16-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Another hard game...

Lewis
16-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Another hard game...

Temple run isn't hard. 1-5 are easy lvls, 6-7 are undieable, 8-10 are medium. It should only take a few tries to get the badge!

Mr-Trainor
16-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Another hard game...
Trust me, it's a lot easier than it was before because they've changed it. And I did it in my 2nd attempt, and found it much easier than last weeks game.

lemons
16-02-2013, 03:43 PM
great badge :)

Zac.
16-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Temple run isn't hard. 1-5 are easy lvls, 6-7 are undieable, 8-10 are medium. It should only take a few tries to get the badge!

Sounds good. I'll try it later.

Yawn
16-02-2013, 05:03 PM
the queues in these rooms suck, u have to spam click for ur life to get in. another point if u politely tell spenox how long u have been waiting he will swear at u and give u a horrible aggressive attitude! i dont like how powertoo gives arrogant and unfriendly ppl these kind of priveleges!!!! (its not fair on every1 else in the 1st place)

Mr-Trainor
16-02-2013, 07:14 PM
the queues in these rooms suck, u have to spam click for ur life to get in. another point if u politely tell spenox how long u have been waiting he will swear at u and give u a horrible aggressive attitude! i dont like how powertoo gives arrogant and unfriendly ppl these kind of priveleges!!!! (its not fair on every1 else in the 1st place)
Yeah you do have to spam click a lot, but it shouldn't take too long to get through. And I didn't find spenox to be aggressive at all, both him and Mk, were being nice when I was in there yesterday :P. What exactly did you say?

Yawn
16-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Yeah you do have to spam click a lot, but it shouldn't take too long to get through. And I didn't find spenox to be aggressive at all, both him and Mk, were being nice when I was in there yesterday :P. What exactly did you say?
i said "i have waited half an hour to get in" and he said "well thats not my fault, i can't help that is it busy, its ur choice how to spend ur time. so shut the frick up" and thats literally all i said and exactly what he said. :S

Lewis
16-02-2013, 08:21 PM
i said "i have waited half an hour to get in" and he said "well thats not my fault, i can't help that is it busy, its ur choice how to spend ur time. so shut the frick up" and thats literally all i said and exactly what he said. :S

I definitely never said that. I don't see why spenox would've said that, are you sure he was talking to you?

I just spoke to spenox and apparently you were spamming things, including telling him to 'go die...' and abusing him with cornbix, idk

zombies
16-02-2013, 08:31 PM
won't be attempting because i end up frustrated.

Lewis
16-02-2013, 08:33 PM

aww shedim sorry lol. I know how you feel, but at least you cant get trolled on the 1st roller one etc :]

Mr-Trainor
16-02-2013, 08:39 PM
How comes? How far did you get?

zombies
16-02-2013, 08:43 PM
How comes? How far did you get?
with season run i got to the second last and last levels. unless Mk, let's me in the badge room i won't be attempting it.

Yawn
16-02-2013, 08:46 PM
I definitely never said that. I don't see why spenox would've said that, are you sure he was talking to you?

I just spoke to spenox and apparently you were spamming things, including telling him to 'go die...' and abusing him with cornbix, idk
well no cos as i said, all i said was "i waited half an hour". cornbix was telling ME to go die because he had fallen out with me. and i never said u said that......it was as clear and simple as i said in my 1st post. i wasnt spamming or abusing. i was extremely unimpressed by the confrontational and rude owner! i am more unimpressed by him blatantly lying to cover his tracks. this temple run is a shambles and does not deserve the free promotion of the badge!

Lewis
16-02-2013, 08:53 PM
well no cos as i said, all i said was "i waited half an hour". cornbix was telling ME to go die because he had fallen out with me. and i never said u said that......it was as clear and simple as i said in my 1st post. i wasnt spamming or abusing. i was extremely unimpressed by the confrontational and rude owner! i am more unimpressed by him blatantly lying to cover his tracks. this temple run is a shambles and does not deserve the free promotion of the badge!

I didn't say your first post, nor did I say you said it. I said I didn't say it lol. Nor am I blaming you, I'm just stating that I had nothing to do with this, nor would I say such a thing. I doubt spenox would either, but hey. I'm not saying one of you are lieing.

Yawn
16-02-2013, 09:03 PM
well he is lying and he was rude to me for no reason. there was a room full of people that saw. that is even what led him to banning someone from the room because they did actually abuse him for being rude to me. well he can enjoy his undeserved room popularity and u guys can reap ur undeserved benefits. ;)

geo
16-02-2013, 09:04 PM
I DID IT LADIES AND GENTS, I DID IT. QUEEN GEO DID IT, ALL HER, NO ONE ELSE.
mk, did have to spend hours and hours explaining the rules to me because the wolf game was too intimidating for me to try without the rules being explained 500 times. x_x

Mr-Trainor
16-02-2013, 09:35 PM
We were planning on making the queue longer way before you started trolling and abusing spenox. And LMAO at your comments I bold ^^
Yay, hope you do as that'll make it much better :D.

-- subo; Now that the queue will be longer, you guys can stop arguing ;):P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!