PDA

View Full Version : Trading Pass help...

Rixion
16-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Right, I've been on this account for like 6 years and suddenly my "Habbo Citizenship" thing has gone back to the start and I don't have a trading pass anymore, with all the tasks saying "Locked".... anyone have any idea how to solve this? :s

CrazyLemurs
16-02-2013, 03:51 PM
If you go to the Citizenship section of the Talents part (Me -> Talents) and scroll the slider all the way too the left, it will show you which you have already done and which you need to do to trade. In all they shouldn't take very long at all.

Kyle
16-02-2013, 04:30 PM
It's likely that you just need to complete a couple. The only ones I can think of that won't have been done on old accounts are the gran turismo badge and the habbo way quiz. Both can be achieved through clicking HELP at the top right hand corner of your screen and first asking for a guided tour, then pressing help again to view the habbo way quiz.

Rixion
16-02-2013, 05:10 PM
They're all down as "locked" when I did them like years ago, so do I have to go through them all again you think?

Mr-Trainor
16-02-2013, 07:12 PM
They're all down as "locked" when I did them like years ago, so do I have to go through them all again you think?
Yep, you have to do them all again. I had the same problem when I came back not too long ago and was quite annoying :(. But getting the trading pass doesn't take too long, and I think the online time was already completed instantly (one of the last things before unlocking trading pass) but it's just some of them you'll have to do again.

davecool656
16-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Yep, you have to do them all again. I had the same problem a few months ago :(

Rixion
17-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Ah okay, that's a pain. Thanks guys, and does anyone know what getting a hotel guided tour is? :)

Kyle
17-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Rixion; help-> take a tour

http://oi46.tinypic.com/4vp8c7.jpg

Rixion
17-02-2013, 08:37 PM
thanks kyle, how pathetic getting me to do this :L!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!