PDA

View Full Version : Mk,'s Wired Tutorial: Custom Conditions / Hidden Objects

Lewis
19-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Custom Conditions Explained and Tutorial:

First of all, what is a 'Custom Condition'?

Before I give any tutorial, you should probably understand what hidden objects actually are, which is custom conditions. But what exactly is one? Just like any current condition like.. 'Condition: Furni has users' etc, a custom condition is making your own one with the current wired available. That means making your own condition such as 'Condition: Furni DOESN'T have users'!

Why do we need Custom Conditions?

Custom conditions are EXTREMELY useful for wired games, auto run entrances, mazes, and any genius things you may come up with! But why can't you just buy them from the shop? Because habbo simply haven't made such wired conditions so you're going to have to use your brain and use the current wired furniture to make your own custom condition (hidden objects!)

So, what Custom Conditions can you make?

You can make really any Custom Condition using hidden objects. Here's some examples that I'm going to teach you down in the thread:

Wired Condition: Furni doesn't have users
Wired Condition: Game has Ended
Wired Condition: Game is running/has started
Wired Condition: Furni doesn't have another furni on it
Wired Condition: Keyword/Any Trigger has said/been done X amount of times / X Points have been achieved (NOT USING SCOREBOARDS)
AND MORE IF YOU REQUEST ANY HELP!!! :)

Why do these hidden objects need to be seen as Custom Conditions? What else will be shown in this tutorial?

Well, if you don't understand what you're making, what's the point of making it? You need to realise what you've made or it'll more than likely be glitchy and horrible. This is why I make a thread so people can understand the real point of Custom Conditions.
I will also be showing you not only how to make custom conditions, but how to put them into action and MIX THEM with other custom conditions!!! During the tutorial, you should notice that making all custom conditions are REALLY similar to do so!

Tutorial for making Custom Conditions:

#1 - Furni doesn't have users:

This one is really simple, first of all you need a hidden area in your room. Now you have found a hidden area, place one pressure tile on a square, then about 4 squares away from that pressure tile, place another. Before we do any wiring, put a object that is solid behind each pressure tile, such as a yucca. Now place any object such as a rubber duck on the first pressure tile. Now we'll get into wiring!

Stack 1:
Condition: Furni has users (select the furni)
Trigger: Repeat effect (Set at 0.5)
Effect: Match furni to position and states (Select the duck on the first pressure tile.)

Stack 2:
Trigger: Repeat Effect (Set at 1.0)
Effect: Move and rotate furni (Set the duck to move towards the other pressure tile)

Stack 3:
Condition: Furni states and positions match (Select the duck on the 2nd pressure tile)
Trigger: Your choice of how to activate your effect
Effect: Your choice of what effect happens

AND THAT'S HOW TO MAKE CONDITION: FURNI DOESN'T HAVE USERS!!!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZVt3Mq8OUg

#2 / #3 - Game has ended / Game has started

To do this have a hidden object that can rotate or the state can be changed. Hide it somewhere that you can see it and we will begin wiring. Of course you need a timer as well!

Stack 1:
Trigger: Game ends for #2 or Game starts for #3
Effect: Match furni to position and state (Set to the hidden object in the current state or rotation it is in)

Stack 2:
Condition: States and Position match (Set to the current state of the object or the rotation of it)
Trigger: You decide how your effect is activated
Effect: You decide the effect that happens

Stack 3:
Trigger: You decide how to reset your hidden object, whether it's through the timer or a keyword
Effect: Match furni to position and state (Set to a different rotation or state of the object than before)

AND THAT'S HOW TO DO CONDITION: GAME HAS ENDED/STARTED

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCfR95yzRm8

#4 - Furni doesn't have another furni on it

You should start to be seeing a link with custom conditions. Most of them are all done the exact same way or at least a similar way! To set up this, it's pretty much the same as Condition: Furni doesn't have users. Set up the two pressure tiles a few squares away from each other, a solid object such as a yucca behind them and put a duck or an object on a pressure tile.

Stack 1:
Condition: Furni has another furni on top (select the furni you want)
Trigger: Repeat Effect (Set to 0.5)
Effect: Match Furni to position and state (Set the duck to match to the 1st pressure tile)

Stack 2:
Trigger: Repeat Effect (Set to 1.0)
Effect: Move and Rotate Furni (Move the duck down to the 2nd pressure tile)

Stack 3:
Condition: States and Positions match (Select the duck on 2nd pressure tile)
Trigger: Your choice to activate the effect
Effect: Your choice of an effect

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZVt3Mq8OUg

#5 - X Points have been achieved / Trigger has been done X times

This is different to the hidden object state changing and the moving objects. But it's extremely similar! Simply get a good area of about 4 squares, or as many points you need them to achieve. Let's say 3 points/squares. Put a duck on the first square or any object such as a flag.

Stack 1:
Trigger: Trigger of your choice (NOT REPEAT EFFECT!!)
Effect: Move and rotate furni (Select the furni to move up once.)

Stack 2:
Condition: Furni states and positions match (Select the duck at the end of the squares, aka max points)
Trigger: Your choice of trigger
Effect: Your choice of effect

Stack 3:
Trigger:Your choice of trigger to reset it back to 0 points.
Effect: Match furni to position and state (Set the duck/object to the first square, aka 0 points.)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWN5-dTmIrI

#6 - Auto Wired Line (Mixing Custom Conditions)

This is a really simple thing to wire, but unfortunately for you - It's extremely hard to explain! Click the youtube link below for my tutorial.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCutiSpX3pI

#7 - Auto Beat The Dragon

A great old school game gone absolutely automatic! Click the video link below to view how to do it.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N2DlXWGHLU

MIXING CUSTOM CONDITIONS

I plan on doing a bigger tutorial on this soon, mixing custom conditions can really help with things such as Auto Wired Lines. But now you have the knowledge of custom conditions, why not trying doing more than two custom conditions to activate something such as an auto wired line?

I will add more tutorials soon on how to mix custom conditions and make things such as auto wired lines, or even a LIFE/POINT SYSTEM in games!

Thread stuck by Chris (Forum Manager): Great tutorial, will be useful to a lot of people. :)

Zelda
19-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Even though I do know all of this anyway I have to say this is a really good guide Lew and will really help people! Very nice idea too x +rep

MKR&*42
19-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Thanks for this, actually is really helpful cause im so crap at wired and all ;)

lemons
19-02-2013, 04:18 PM
THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE HELPED ME IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS!!!

Mr-Trainor
19-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Some of this I already knew but this is really useful and will be sure to check back on this thread if I do make any of the ones you've mentioned :D. Useful guide and will help a lot of people +rep :).

Samantha
20-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Nice guide Lewis, I've never known much about Wired, only the basics that I've learnt myself :P.

Kyle
20-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Can you post pictures of the wired interfaces so it's easier to process please?

Lewis
20-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Can you post pictures of the wired interfaces so it's easier to process please?

I will soon :)

God
20-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Knew all of the except 2/3 because I dont use timers

MilksAreUs
03-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Could you do an auto run entrance tutorial? :)

EarCandy
04-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Screams, dont understand... ;x

Mr-Trainor
02-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Knew I'd find use in this, just used it in my room :D! Well, you did it for me.. :P. Thanks again - idk why this isn't stuck :P Chris;

Michael
02-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Makes perfect sense to me, thanks. It's great to have tutorials all in one place.

Lewis
03-04-2013, 04:39 PM
@Kyle (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30795); (all wired)
@Olbong (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=101522); (auto line) EarCandy; (?)

I want to make a picture or video tutorial, but which one? I'm pretty useless when it comes to a picture tutorial, shall I do a video? :)

Kyle
03-04-2013, 04:50 PM
If you could take pictures of each wired interface that would be great. A step-by-step video tutorial is probably the best option for full tutorials though, so long as the picture quality is good enough so that the text is readable.

EarCandy
04-04-2013, 03:19 AM
Mk, Just the auto-line please, I've figured how to do the games itself already. :) Video is perfectly fine, I think its better for me? lol

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 09:26 AM
w8 is ther a vid? and Mk,; is here any other costum condtions? & wat wired do i need for everyone on the tiles or something, gets teleporters to 1 place? ik its possible ive seen it but i forgt wat wired i need for it

Lewis
04-04-2013, 10:38 AM
w8 is ther a vid? and @Mk, (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=70869); is here any other costum condtions? & wat wired do i need for everyone on the tiles or something, gets teleporters to 1 place? ik its possible ive seen it but i forgt wat wired i need for it

More than likely.

I just did the most common and well used custom conditions for this! Name any other type of condition you'd like to see and I'd see if I could do it.
And for that you'd need

freeze tiles under the color tiles or whatever they're standing on
a timer, press it to teleport them
an exit tile, the place they are going to teleport to.

You can come up with any way to activate the timer to teleport them --- and let me remind you: You teleport out when the GAME BEGINS, not ENDS. :)

EarCandy; I'll make a video soon, an auto line normally takes 5 Main stacks and a few extra ones, such as stepping on the gates teleport you to the line. I'll post a text and video tutorial soon.

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 10:41 AM
im sur theres another way without a timer, ive seen it happn

Lewis
04-04-2013, 10:44 AM
im sur theres another way without a timer, ive seen it happn

Nope, unless you have rollers and two gates at the end!

To teleport, there needs to be a triggering by the user itself or using freeze.
You triggering it for them doesn't work! :P

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 10:49 AM
baisicly , i want when the egg s on top of the tile, everyone on the floor gets teleprted by the teleporter, so would i do this

stack 1-
hcondition; has furni on it
effect; toggle furni- the timer?

Lewis
04-04-2013, 11:02 AM
baisicly , i want when the egg s on top of the tile, everyone on the floor gets teleprted by the teleporter, so would i do this

stack 1-
hcondition; has furni on it
effect; toggle furni- the timer?

Well, how do you want to trigger it?

By yourself, or by a repeat effect (meaning a 2nd stack to stop the repeat effect)

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Well, how do you want to trigger it?

By yourself, or by a repeat effect (meaning a 2nd stack to stop the repeat effect)

well tis kment to be auto so im not gunna b ther so..?

Lewis
04-04-2013, 11:58 AM
well tis kment to be auto so im not gunna b ther so..?

Autos don't have freeze tiles for the line, so I'm afraid you'll be wiring it wrong :o

EarCandy
04-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Omg thanks man!! :)

Lewis
04-04-2013, 04:34 PM
@EarCandy (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=112776);
@steamyxo (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=111771); Olbong;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCutiSpX3pI Is my auto line tutorial. 12 minutes, sorry if that's too long.

EarCandy
05-04-2013, 12:53 PM
@EarCandy (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=112776);
@steamyxo (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=111771); Olbong;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCutiSpX3pI Is my auto line tutorial. 12 minutes, sorry if that's too long.

Omg, thanks a bunch !!!

Lewis
31-05-2013, 03:33 PM
hi, is there any wired tutorials people would like me to make...

I have tutorials on:

Wiring an auto wired game like temple run etc
Wired Condition: Furni doesn't have users
Wired Condition: Game has Ended
Wired Condition: Game is running/has started
Wired Condition: Furni doesn't have another furni on it
Wired Condition: Keyword/Any Trigger has said/been done X amount of times / X Points have been achieved (NOT USING SCOREBOARDS)

I may be able to make new custom conditions if any are requested,
I can make tutorials on wired games... for example: Stack attack, ping pong, etc.
Or any other requests, feel free to ask and I will update this thread thx

Daltron
01-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Very useful thread, thanks!

Calum0812
01-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Very nicely made ;)
Will come in useful for a noob like me haha :P

lemons
01-06-2013, 05:28 PM
lewis your guide has saved my life tysm!!!!

ToxicMint
30-09-2013, 05:40 PM
omg im trying so hard to make an uto que and i just cannot do it and i cant work out what wired is being used in the vid :( if anyone has 5 mins to just let me know what wired is needed for the que it be much appreciated. add me or cian on habbo thanks! Im : ToxicMint cian is: Irishboy-Cian

Lewis
30-09-2013, 08:34 PM
omg im trying so hard to make an uto que and i just cannot do it and i cant work out what wired is being used in the vid :( if anyone has 5 mins to just let me know what wired is needed for the que it be much appreciated. add me or cian on habbo thanks! Im : ToxicMint cian is: Irishboy-Cian

Go in the best quality, and just copy the wired by looking at whether they're a condition trigger effect and by looking at the image of it, which one.
If you still can't, I'll make a list of the wired in each stack soon :).

ToxicMint
30-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Go in the best quality, and just copy the wired by looking at whether they're a condition trigger effect and by looking at the image of it, which one.
If you still can't, I'll make a list of the wired in each stack soon :).

i think we done it but my god its so hard just cant get our heads round it so we might just give up lol. ty tho

Lewis
02-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Tutorials coming soon:
Automatic Beat the [insert piece of furniture here]
Pacman (except I'm not sure what the request exactly wants done for this)
Stack Attack
Ping Pong

anything else?

Edit: I'll also do a more advanced auto line, allowing people to come in if someones left in the line and so forth.

And also, if anyone wants it: How to make multiple people teleport at the same time, without them triggering anything and without freeze tiles.

Fict
03-10-2013, 09:09 AM
How to make multiple people teleport at the same time, without them triggering anything and without freeze tiles.

hello can u pls do a tutorial on this

Lewis
04-10-2013, 10:55 PM
hello can u pls do a tutorial on this

Yeah, soon :).

Beat The Dragon - Automatic tutorial is up

MaRta
08-02-2015, 01:40 AM
I havent played this. can you tell me the rules or a room so that I can see what wired you need?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!