PDA

View Full Version : Dear users and staff of Habboxlive.

TehFrazzle
20-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Hi,

my name is TehFrazzle. I was a DJ here in 2010, and I was very immature, angry. I was DJ Ryan (.Whoopie) (I am whoopie). I'm sorry for the things I said, I was abusive to the staff of habbox who tried to look after me and stop me being a prat but I was ignorant and I will admit it I was a immature little ****. Now, I got fired in 2012 by ,Jess, for Being immature, not doing my slots, arguing with Radio Staff etc and I was fired from the team, I also threatened to hack the site when I left. However I am very sorry for this and I Have matured, I turned 16 on the 14th feb (Wahoo). I got my Songs cleaned, and better quality songs all are now 320kbps, and I havn't got a attitude so here I am asking forgiveness for me and let me DJ once again at the site, I have applied

and I got a reply with this!

Hello,

You applied to be a DJ here at HabboxLive.com and I am happy to tell
you that we think you deserve a trial as a DJ.

Can you please go onto HabboxForum.Com and private message Foregetfuhl
quoting this message and with the following details:

Habbo Name:
DJ Name:
Skype username:
Trial Server Time (Yes or No):

(If you would like time on the trial server you can request this
simply to practice changeovers/check settings/gain a general
understanding of the programmes used. After you have done this we will
then be able to give you feedback and help you for when you do the
real thing. This is a very good opportunity so it is very beneficial!)

Once this is done, I can set up your panel account. If your forum name
is different to your Habbo name, I will get it changed to match.

After I will send through for your permissions on the forum, you can
start DJing.

There are some guides on the forum in regards to DJing whilst on a Mac.

You have a maximum of 2 days to reply to this email before it is void,
congratulations.

Regards,
Radio Management

Wahoo, so I did the following and I was asking on skype for my panel so I can begin broadcasting to you guys again and I get a ' no'. I need xXMATTGxX to be OK with me to be hired so I can DJ again, If you are ok with this Matt please tell Jade/ Hxl Radio Manager on skype please that it's ok, Thanks

I am very very sorry and I am asking for forgiveness, I'm saying if you give me a second try I will not mess about I will be professinal and not mess up my job!

Thanks, Ryan!

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 04:51 PM ----------

I have matured and I am no longer messing about with Djing on sites I want to come back to Habboxlive to make it my home site and I really am sorry please let me back. , I know what I said was very serious but I'm sorry and I will never say anything to Habbox live that again!

Sorry everybody (Expecially to Matt)

Kyle
20-02-2013, 04:51 PM
You must've done something really bad to get outright refused. People change though, everyone deserves more than one chance. Good luck :)

Samantha
20-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Welcome back, your name seems a little familar but I'm unsure.

Gina
20-02-2013, 05:03 PM
i remember you hahahah fun times
lol welcome bk

Catchy
20-02-2013, 05:04 PM
lmfaoooo

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly!

TehFrazzle
20-02-2013, 05:08 PM
I seriously have changed matt, and I want to come back again and try one more time :). Thanks.

Please I am deadly sorry.

-Ryan

GoldenMerc
20-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Threatning to hack, really you should be on autoban just for being that immature

Sieglinde
20-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Not sure what's going on, but welcome back.

TehFrazzle
20-02-2013, 05:11 PM
@GoldMerc I was immature, and I am on the DO NOT HIRE list. But i'm sorry to everybody and I have matured and I have done the manly thing and apologised, so please guys give me a second chance? ;) vote below

Chippiewill
20-02-2013, 05:12 PM
;) vote below
It's not something you can vote on. But I can attest to the miraculous ability of people to mature.

Sieglinde
20-02-2013, 05:13 PM
I don't really know you so I'm not going to vote if the management feels you can't be hired then their word is final.

TehFrazzle
20-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Yes for me to become rehired for a last chance type YES HIRE HIM BELOW!

No for me to become rehired for a last chance type NO DON'T HIRE HIM BELOW

Reality
20-02-2013, 05:16 PM
You got that message because you were a new trialist but then you got found out as you had changed your name and have been declined and already voided, you tried to hack Habbox and are trying to presaude Matt to get off the do not hire list when he put you on there for trying to hack have a good luck persuading him! Good luck for your future

Chippiewill
20-02-2013, 05:17 PM
you tried to hack Habbox
He threatened to hack.

Reality
20-02-2013, 05:17 PM
To be honest you tried to hack I don't want you as staff for Habbox
@GoldMerc I was immature, and I am on the DO NOT HIRE list. But i'm sorry to everybody and I have matured and I have done the manly thing and apologised, so please guys give me a second chance? ;) vote below

TehFrazzle
20-02-2013, 05:18 PM
You got that message because you were a new trialist but then you got found out as you had changed your name and have been declined and already voided, you tried to hack Habbox and are trying to presaude Matt to get off the do not hire list when he put you on there for trying to hack have a good luck persuading him! Good luck for your future I know, I have matured and I want to try again and i'm praying he'll change his mind.

TehFrazzle
20-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Your all saying no and i've apologised and matured etc? it takes a big man to apologise and your saying ' no ' when i'm being 100% friendly and everything your all saying ' no ' because you're all staff just be what i'm like? I'm blacklisteed from all Radio sites.
HFFM, Habbox, Thishabbo, Habbcrazy, habbohut, habboland etc. it's not fair!

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 05:36 PM ----------

and this happened 3 years ago? why can't I just be forgiven I said i THREATENED I didn't even attempt! there is a differance I said this: I might hack this site cuz its **** atm
not this:

Im hacking this site cuz its **** atm

Disclamer: The following SPOILERS are what I said not what i'm currently going to DO so I AM NOT HACKING HABBOX FULL STOP.

GoldenMerc
20-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Your annoying me now, get to the point, You arn't going to be let back, You threatned to hack Habbox. Bye.

the.games
20-02-2013, 05:47 PM
It is the decision of General and Department Management whether to let you back or not, and this matter would be best (and more swiftly) dealt with via PM.

Im not going to share my views on your rehiring as it is not my place to do so :P.

Good luck anyway :)

TehFrazzle
20-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Your annoying me now, get to the point, You arn't going to be let back, You threatned to hack Habbox. Bye. Oh i'm sorry.. I don't give a crap.

Red
20-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Well from reading this thread, it doesn't seem like you have mature. I think you will only change peoples opinions by waiting and gaiting involved in the community.

TehFrazzle
20-02-2013, 05:58 PM
@Red Please give me a second chance to proove myself and I have matured, it's just people arn't accepting my apology and it's not acceptable after all the sorry's and I was only 13, it was 3 years ago why can't they just forget about it and give me a second chance?

Mark
20-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Don't get pissy if people don't accept your apology... What you did was wrong and you need to face the consequences. As Red rightly said, get involved with the community first and people may start to trust you. Actions speak louder than words.

David
20-02-2013, 06:18 PM
lets bring him back

Catchy
20-02-2013, 06:24 PM
@TehFrazzle (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=112502); You've gone the wrong way about this whole thing, it's slightly embarrassing. As @Red (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81989); has said, by reading this entire thread it's quite clear you haven't matured. You're being rude to people and you're clearly not taking onboard anything anybody is saying. At the end of the day, staff are supposed to represent Habbox in a professional manner (to an extent). You've just quite clearly proven you're unable in doing this.

Sorry to burst your bubble but there will be no 'voting' happening today, or any other day for that matter... You're not going to be let back in when you're acting like this. Learn from your mistakes, actually prove that you've changed (however that'll be some what quite difficult now) and try and make amends but for your sake and for others, PLEASE stop publicly humiliating yourself.

**** happens, get over it. move on.

LostLiion
20-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Maybe you should of built up trust with Habbox instead of just going straight into it again. Then maybe people would get to see if you have matured apart from you just saying , saying something and doing something is very different. Just give it time and if he doesn't change his mind then so what you can still be a fan of the radio

David
20-02-2013, 06:27 PM
make a new thread and add a poll

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly!

Reality
20-02-2013, 06:32 PM
It takes a big man to apploagize, however you wanted people to say what they wanted if they say yes or no so that is your own fault, if you didn't want people to say no you wouldn't of said say yes or no in the first place! To be honest with you this may have been 3 years ago but why are you deciding to come back now why not a year or a few months later you wouldn't come back after 3 years if you didn't want something in return! Just note, that you won't be let back into Habbox and if you do don't excpet a hello or any message from me anytime soon. I hope I'm clear on my decission AND STOP ADDING ME ON SKYPE
Your all saying no and i've apologised and matured etc? it takes a big man to apologise and your saying ' no ' when i'm being 100% friendly and everything your all saying ' no ' because you're all staff just be what i'm like? I'm blacklisteed from all Radio sites.
HFFM, Habbox, Thishabbo, Habbcrazy, habbohut, habboland etc. it's not fair!

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 05:36 PM ----------

and this happened 3 years ago? why can't I just be forgiven I said i THREATENED I didn't even attempt! there is a differance I said this: I might hack this site cuz its **** atm
not this:

Im hacking this site cuz its **** atm

Disclamer: The following SPOILERS are what I said not what i'm currently going to DO so I AM NOT HACKING HABBOX FULL STOP.

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 06:34 PM ----------

Matured babes! Otherwise that's bad grammar #GrammarNazi
Well from reading this thread, it doesn't seem like you have mature. I think you will only change peoples opinions by waiting and gaiting involved in the community.

Red
20-02-2013, 06:38 PM
@Red Please give me a second chance to proove myself and I have matured, it's just people arn't accepting my apology and it's not acceptable after all the sorry's and I was only 13, it was 3 years ago why can't they just forget about it and give me a second chance?

Whoops my spelling was shocking in that last post. We are capable of giving second chances. Just look at sex; permed on forum to maze manager ;) You need to prove that you have changed, which will only come in time after sticking around and getting involved in the community.

TehFrazzle
20-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Maybe you should of built up trust with Habbox instead of just going straight into it again. Then maybe people would get to see if you have matured apart from you just saying , saying something and doing something is very different. Just give it time and if he doesn't change his mind then so what you can still be a fan of the radio

Time? I was fired 3 years ago and havn't visited the site untill yesterday, I've given it everything I give in, I guess people at Habbox don't give a ****. I'm never going to DJ again, i'm sell my mic and delete my music and sambc.

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 11:00 PM ----------

I did almost 10x worse at HFFM and I apologised like this and I was a DJ within 1 hour including 12 min trial. Here, nah, it's pathetic..

Rachel
20-02-2013, 11:48 PM
You can't force people to accept your apologies. I know what you have said or done was wrong but it does take courage to make a thread about this. But you need to show your new you and show us you improved. If you can't take negative comments and you respond to them back to another negative comment, they will know you haven't change whatsoever! Even you say you have changed and more mature, you need to prove it to all of us then maybe we will all start to like you again :)

No need to make a poll for this as it may have a negative result and it will make it worse for you as I know for a fact it will hurt you more and you will answer them back to make it worse. I am not saying any more then this comment so. Good luck ~

Aaron
20-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Simple solution could of been to PM him rather than attention seeking and make a thread with aload of crap in your post.

xxMATTGxx
21-02-2013, 03:51 PM
I've replied to your PM but you won't be returning to HabboxLive. Good luck for in the future though.

Jazz
21-02-2013, 03:59 PM
I don't understand why you go to Jade and Matt and they tell you you can't be accepted because of the situation you have put yourself in and then have a damn right cheek to come to me, asking for me to give you panel permissions.

After that, myself and Jade won't let you back in HxL.. even if you're taken off the DNHL. Good day to you

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!