PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Trade

:G.M.T:
22-02-2013, 09:13 PM
In a trade when people offered me I used to hover my mouse over the item to see what it was called. The item name would float above the item in the trade box. Now I cannot see the item name. Is this the same for anybody else? Very frustrating when I don't know the names to all the items!

Aaron
22-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Yeah same thing seems to be happening me the last few days, I tried to hover over a goldbar but nothing came up.. and when this used to happen it meant it wasn't a genuine goldbar.. so was worried, but luckily it wasn't a fake goldbar. It seems to happen with all furni in trades, hope it gets fixed. :)

:G.M.T:
22-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Yeah it needs to, I haven't played much in years and there is so much furni I don't recognise lol. Glad it isn't just me.

Mr-Trainor
22-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Yeah I noticed this earlier. Two things they should bring back when trading:
- box turns green when accepted/locked
- hover over items in trade

Zelda
22-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Mm I haven't actually had this but one weird thing I been getting is really weird furni names when sticking something into mp but only when its on selection price thing like water jump 3 for a castle door lmao, while its fine everywhere else tho ;o

On the point you made though at least you can still hover over to see item I suppose.

Red
22-02-2013, 11:41 PM
Omg its very frustrating that this hash ten taken away. Also the fact the box no longer turns green. I forget to nice the small tick.

Mr-Trainor
22-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Mm I haven't actually had this but one weird thing I been getting is really weird furni names when sticking something into mp but only when its on selection price thing like water jump 3 for a castle door lmao, while its fine everywhere else tho ;o

On the point you made though at least you can still hover over to see item I suppose.
Yeah something strange like that happened to me earlier when I put a few things in the mp :S lol (the names changing).

Zelda
22-02-2013, 11:48 PM
Yeah something strange like that happened to me earlier when I put a few things in the mp :S lol (the names changing).

Ye was a bit of a nightmare for me rly sitting there with things like a barley barrel called tbeotmr.tks or something like that but yea, at least they don't come up like that in mp was worried at first that they would

Lewis
23-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Yeah I noticed this earlier. Two things they should bring back when trading:
- box turns green when accepted/locked
- hover over items in trade

and from the OLD OLD trade with a tick box i think, they should bring back how many coins total.

It used to tell you for example if someone put a gb, sack, 2 silver coins and 2 bronze in it'd say

Total amount of coins: 82

Mr.L.Darragh
23-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Oh yeah of course! I knew something was missing, couldn't work it out though..

Knew there was a reason I was hovering my cursor over stuff in trade earlier lol. I defo want that back D:

stpbutcool
17-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Anyone have any ideas or tricks to get to see the item names yet?

Mr-Trainor
17-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Yeah occasionally now it does seem to work, but then it breaks again :S.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!