PDA

View Full Version : I am going to leave this here...

Jin
22-02-2013, 09:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ltun92DfnPY

RyRy
22-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Aw thats well cute.

Jin
22-02-2013, 10:02 PM
It is actually a really well made Anti-Bullying video and it comes out of nowhere when it goes all poetic.

lawrawrrr
22-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Couldn't take my eyes off it...

Martin
22-02-2013, 10:14 PM
wow, thats really powerful, gets the message across in such way that im sure a lot of people will relate to the stories and a lot of people will have had similar experiences. The artwork is really good too. He has such a powerful voice it really gets inside you and makes you think. Feel like crying now :(

RyRy
22-02-2013, 10:17 PM
It is actually a really well made Anti-Bullying video and it comes out of nowhere when it goes all poetic.

Yeah he gets so into it, it's like whoa. Pretty captivating.

FlyingJesus
22-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Powerful stuff but all in all it's just another message saying "things are ok really, you just need to think differently", which is something the poem itself (quite rightly) condemns partway through. The simple fact of it is that you can't heal broken minds just by telling them that it's not their fault or that they're not alone or any of that, because none of that undoes any of the damage in any way

geo
22-02-2013, 10:29 PM
That was so good, I'm glad it's got so many views on it. Also really powerful video and I think it's easy to relate to. Thanks for sharing the video :)

buttons
22-02-2013, 10:46 PM
sigh, wish it had an impact on me but it really didnt. before i get lynched im not heartless but wasn't really effective to me, then again i already know bullying is disastrous so don't really need something drilled into me to know not to do it. hope it's effective for those who need the message though.

Teabags
22-02-2013, 11:23 PM
i like his voice.
seems to be quite out of proportion, know a boy called porkchop; he's fine.

GommeInc
22-02-2013, 11:38 PM
It's powerful at conveying it's message, but the message seems lost in his voice and the imagery. It doesn't really attempt to change the way we should treat bullies or their victims, nor how to change the attitudes of those who are in the right authority to tackle bullying. It's pretty, but it's just another anti-bullying video which won't make bullies think any differently nor change the mindset of the authoritative figures. It's only there to reach out to the victim. It's about as useful as an anti-rape message to the victim of the crime.

Aaron
24-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Oh wow, saw this thread the other day and thought you posted a picture of your signature. Never saw the youtube URL.

A very powerful video, really goes into detail. Thanks for posting this Jin, hopefully it opens some peoples eyes. :P

e5
25-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Very good, I had to keep watching :P

Shockwave.2CC
25-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Hmm good stuff

Jazz
26-02-2013, 10:05 AM
I literally couldnt stop watching.. amazing

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!