PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo of the month competition resurfaces.

MKR&*42
25-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Cameron posted a thread about this nearly a year ago, but I keep getting people PM me about it again today.

Although it's fairly obvious to some people, don't follow any link that is related to a "Habbo of the Month competition". The URL is in no way legit (although it does look it minus the fact it uses .com x 2), so I'd recommend not clicking it.

Seems obvious but just a small warning considering people seem to be doing this over invite instead minimail now.

Michael
25-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Oh dear, a lot of people I knew fell for this. Them thinking they're all famous and they'd actually win it :P

Mr.L.Darragh
25-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Cameron posted a thread about this nearly a year ago, but I keep getting people PM me about it again today.

Although it's fairly obvious to some people, don't follow any link that is related to a "Habbo of the Month competition". The URL is in no way legit (although it does look it minus the fact it uses .com x 2), so I'd recommend not clicking it.

Seems obvious but just a small warning considering people seem to be doing this over invite instead minimail now.

I remember this, I sent a tweet to Paul and he said he has dealt with it.. They used to send them through minimail, and would use the habbo link shortening thingy.

Caught out quite a lot of people I know :/

Bradley.
26-02-2013, 11:28 AM
lol i got this a while ago

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!