PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] **** Habbo!

Luke367
27-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Just got banned for saying "Join puhekupla.COM get up to date news on habbo!"

Reason ""You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "You have been banned until 26-07-2024 08:33:09. Promoting or owning a clone Habbo (Retro) is not permitted. Please review the Habbo Way and Terms for acceptable usage."."

They need to get staff that can read!

GoldenMerc
27-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Sad times, Worth just submitting a help tool request, Wouldn't put your hopes on being unbanned soon (or ever)

Kardan
27-02-2013, 08:47 PM
Just send a help tool request, you'll be fine...

Luke367
27-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Sad times, Worth just submitting a help tool request, Wouldn't put your hopes on being unbanned soon (or ever)

Just send a help tool request, you'll be fine...

Just done it :) I can't login on help tool just had to verifying through email will all messages still go into that email? or shell i make a temp email?

GoldenMerc
27-02-2013, 08:59 PM
I think you have to make a temp account and appeal, is it a ID ban or just an account ban

Luke367
I think you have to make a temp account and appeal, is it a ID ban or just an account ban

Just account ban.

Kardan
Just done it :) I can't login on help tool just had to verifying through email will all messages still go into that email? or shell i make a temp email?

If you've sent the request, don't worry, you don't have to reply back via email, you can do it via the actual help tool feature.

Luke367
27-02-2013, 09:03 PM
If you've sent the request, don't worry, you don't have to reply back via email, you can do it via the actual help tool feature.

Ok, Thank you :)

Red
27-02-2013, 09:17 PM
lol banning for a retro when they are the ones promoting that site currently!
Anyone know what the link is to even submit a ticket since they have removed it from the help tool? :S
and say what... they have account bans now? Id bans are gone? :S

MKR&*42
27-02-2013, 09:25 PM
lol banning for a retro when they are the ones promoting that site currently!
Anyone know what the link is to even submit a ticket since they have removed it from the help tool? :S
and say what... they have account bans now? Id bans are gone? :S

https://help.habbo.com/requests/new

Luke367
27-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Thank you guys, Prob have to wait 300 weeks before these ***** reply to tickets, but some times i wish mods just read, They prob waste soo much off the support team staff time its unreal.

Red
27-02-2013, 09:29 PM
https://help.habbo.com/requests/new

that doesn't work. It just brings me to the main help tool page

xxMATTGxx
27-02-2013, 09:32 PM

Make sure your logged into the help tool first and then click that link again.

MKR&*42
27-02-2013, 09:41 PM

What Matt said. It should work after that.

Danae
28-02-2013, 07:39 AM
Thank you guys, Prob have to wait 300 weeks before these ***** reply to tickets, but some times i wish mods just read, They prob waste soo much off the support team staff time its unreal.

I've submitted a similar request to this before about the poor moderation within Habbo, it took 9 days for them to reply and they apologised for the delay, but for once I actually received a relevant reply that directly responded to everything I had answered! Finally I didn't receive an irrelevant, seemingly automated response!

The customer support worker that responded to me suggested that you should "mention the exact date and time so that we may review our chatlogs records and get back to the moderator in question." Hopefully this means that along with you being unbanned, the ignorant moderator who banned you will be reprimanded accordingly, as deserved!!

e5
28-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Mods don't even know their official fansites.

Luke367
28-02-2013, 03:51 PM
I've submitted a similar request to this before about the poor moderation within Habbo, it took 9 days for them to reply and they apologised for the delay, but for once I actually received a relevant reply that directly responded to everything I had answered! Finally I didn't receive an irrelevant, seemingly automated response!

The customer support worker that responded to me suggested that you should "mention the exact date and time so that we may review our chatlogs records and get back to the moderator in question." Hopefully this means that along with you being unbanned, the ignorant moderator who banned you will be reprimanded accordingly, as deserved!!

Aww ok :) Ill also add that :) Thank you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!