PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Punishment - Ends 12th March

Paige.
01-03-2013, 05:54 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Keyboard/perfect+punishment

Recently a lot of people have been caught with their phone out in lesson. Most teachers just take it from them and put it on their desk and then give it back to them at the end. Other teachers confiscate it for a whole week. Personally, I think the second punishment is more effective but I don't think either would make students think twice about bringing their phone to school or using it lesson because they always get it back in the end. I just think that some punishments aren't good enough or don't act as a deterrent at all.

I want you to come up with the perfect punishment for the following things;
1) Having your phone out in class
2) Swearing in school
3) Dropping litter
4) Bullying
5) Smoking on school grounds

The most creative will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Basshunter2309
06-03-2013, 11:46 PM
1) The teacher makes the student imitate their ringtone in front of the class for several minutes. If it's a song that has a dance (example, gangnam style or harlem shake, he/she has to the dance as well.) If Their ringtone isn't a song or is just a plain old default ringtone the teacher chooses. Students hate being humiliated.

2) Why do you think they created challenges like the milk challenge, chili challenge, cinnamon challenge or even warhead challenge, using the Students money of course!

3) Collect a bag full of rubbish with feet and hands tied up (hands in front to hold the bag) Do the worm on the floor! Collecting it with your mouth!

4) Flush their own head in a toilet. While everyone crowds around and watches. Or maybe put a Mars Bar in a toilet and make them fetch it.

5) Get an A4 piece of paper and put Toilet cleaner, Tar, Rat poison and Nail polish remover. Roll it up then tell them to smoke it. It's pretty much the same but it sure may help them quite. Maybe...

MKR&*42
10-03-2013, 11:05 AM
1) Having your phone out in class

Teacher selects a random number from the phone's contact list, calls it, and tries to initiate a weird conversation whilst on ... speakerphone (??) with the entire class there.

2) Swearing in school

Spend an hour listening to Gordan Ramsy 8)

3) Dropping litter

Omg idk for this one ima skip it-

4) Bullying

Give teachers a chance to bully the pupil? ;)

5) Smoking on school grounds
Colour each of the pupil's fingers so they look like a cigarette, then set them on fire ok.

Half of mine aren't even legal or fair or rational LMAO.

Attain
10-03-2013, 11:21 AM
1) Having your phone out in class: your teacher gets to send a text to all of your friends saying whatever she wants.
2) Swearing in school: You must be silent all week
3) Dropping litter: Not aloud to eat
4) Bullying: you get your head shoved down a toilet
5) Smoking on school grounds: They inject aids into you

Aiden
10-03-2013, 10:28 PM
1) Having your phone out in class - Teacher uploads images to her/his laptop (Might be awkward...)
2) Swearing in school - Soap mouth ;)
3) Dropping litter - Lick floor LOL
4) Bullying - Punch in face
5) Smoking on school grounds - *** being put out on you

cuz why not :P

zombies
10-03-2013, 10:42 PM
1) Having your phone out in class: frape the pupil/student
2) Swearing in school: stick sellotape over their mouths
3) Dropping litter: drop them down the stairs from second floor
4) Bullying: find a youtube video of insults, tie them up to a chair, make them watch and listen and/or suffer
5) Smoking on school grounds: burn them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!