PDA

View Full Version : Ever e-dated on Habbo?

Gibs960
04-03-2013, 08:47 PM
This had probably been made before quite a bit ago but anyway, have you ever e-dated on Habbo and how did it go?

My only proper e-date experience was a few years ago and I was with this girl for about 6 months and I found out she'd e-cheated and I was so angry. Saw her a few months later in a room and she tried to chat me up again... ***** please...

After that I just didn't see the point.

zombies
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
yes. we all have whether we enjoyed it, hated it or regretted it. and if you say you haven't you're probably lying ;)

Rozi
04-03-2013, 08:51 PM
yes omg I had a habbo boyfriend when I was like 11 who was called rico and he always wore a cowboy hat and he was GANGSTER but I actually liked his friend more OMG idk think we went out for a few weeks

WAIT, Nemo; was he one of your friends? I think I might have met him through you OMG

MKR&*42
04-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Honestly I don't actually think I've ever e-dated...

If I did then I prob forgot bout it.

Lewis
04-03-2013, 08:56 PM
yes. we all have whether we enjoyed it, hated it or regretted it. and if you say you haven't you're probably lying ;)

I haven't. I remembering played that kiss or diss game back in 07 a lot for a laugh, but it wasn't actual e-dating. And I mainly did it to constantly diss 100 people nd never saying kiss.

I have never e-dated ok, NEVER AND NEVER WILL!!!

Absently
04-03-2013, 09:05 PM
here comes my gold digging e-dating ways!!

officially, i've e-dated two habbos both when i was about 10. the first one wore a red bobble hat and was called marvin, he used to own a fallin' furni and i thought he was loaded. i don't think i even knew him until he asked me to date him, so like i said yeah 'cus he used to give me furni when i would sit in his room.

the second guy was called kamran and i think he was canadian. he said to me that if i went out with him, he would give me furni so i was like sure!! didn't even like him or nothing :S

buttons
04-03-2013, 09:08 PM
yes i have e-dated 3 from here, 2 of them cause i wanted to make the other jealous lol :( did it work @scottish (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53890); ??
one a week one 3 days and one half a day lol... obv yrs ago...

scottish
04-03-2013, 09:12 PM
yes i have e-dated 3 from here, 2 of them cause i wanted to make the other jealous lol :( did it work @scottish (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53890); ??
one a week one 3 days and one half a day lol... obv yrs ago...

lmao i think it did :(

but then i dumped you ;l

but on topic yeah I e-dated one person buttons; for half a day ;ll

wixard
04-03-2013, 09:15 PM
lmao i think it did :(

but then i dumped you ;l

but on topic yeah I e-dated one person @buttons (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=42203); for half a day ;ll

AND NOW YOU'RE IN LOVE AWWWW

yes i have embarrassingly in 2004 and he was a dj on hxl, carl xoxo

does anyone know him actually, carl from manchester
I WANT HIM IN MY LIFE AGAIN

FlyingJesus
04-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Some girl called Roxette or something when I was like 12, she made me wear a blue mohawk. And then Jen last year

Rainbow
04-03-2013, 09:18 PM
I've e-dated stupidly when i was like 8-9 years old pretending to be like 15 with people I only just met lol!!!! Then I properly e-dated like 5 people 1 was 5 month, another 7 month, one nearly a year then two that were 1 week. I don't think e-datings bad if you've known them a lot, seen them on cam, skype a lot and know quite a lot about them. :¬:

Yawn
04-03-2013, 09:33 PM
yes i wanted this boys furni and i got it

Sian
04-03-2013, 09:42 PM
quite a few times, only one or two where actually vaguely serious though.

SackRace
04-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Yeah some girl, she was pretty nice to me and I was nice to her. Each month we would buy each other HC and always went to kick the ugly and we won. Ah those times have gone in Habbo :(

geo
04-03-2013, 10:09 PM
yeah with Girl; / Char;
been 2 days going strong

wait no i havent
wait yeah i have like yrs ago for furni
is that bad im sorry

Cerys
04-03-2013, 10:36 PM
um

Yeah with a girl called Tessy when I was like 9
then with someone called Steven who used to come on this forum ( Empired; ) :frust:

Danae
04-03-2013, 11:42 PM
With a guy called Baden when I was 10 and a guy called Mitch when I was 11 and I added them on MSN and all that and it was all in good fun I guess. I actually know a lot of people who have met their current girlfriends/boyfriends through Habbo, I think it's cute!!!

Inseriousity.
05-03-2013, 12:29 AM
quite a few times, only one or two where actually vaguely serious though.

lolol i was thinking 'nah not many' and your post has just reminded me of -[H]- so that adds a few.

Currently e-dating now. I am not ashamed I will hold my head up high unless Ms.Aquamarine; is actually a 50 year old man.

Ms.Aquamarine
05-03-2013, 12:56 AM
E-dating @Mikeiousity.; now and he's my first online.

lolol i was thinking 'nah not many' and your post has just reminded me of -[H]- so that adds a few.

Currently e-dating now. I am not ashamed I will hold my head up high unless Ms.Aquamarine; is actually a 50 year old man.

*reveals my long blue beard* Now ya must reveal yours! :O

Shockwave.2CC
05-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Sorta

Red
05-03-2013, 01:07 AM
Nope! I joined habbo when I was 15 and the idea of habbo's dating on a virtual game was just weird. It seemed more popular back then as well with games like kiss or diss. lmao If I ever got close to someone online though, and there was the possibility of it developing into a relationship, I wouldn't until I had met them in the flesh.

scottish
05-03-2013, 01:38 AM
AND NOW YOU'RE IN LOVE AWWWW

yes i have embarrassingly in 2004 and he was a dj on hxl, carl xoxo

does anyone know him actually, carl from manchester
I WANT HIM IN MY LIFE AGAIN

;)

and is that the carl as in Carlsta? pretty sure he got his bobba out when someone on Habmate

Empired
05-03-2013, 07:43 AM
um

Yeah with a girl called Tessy when I was like 9
then with someone called Steven who used to come on this forum ( @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); ) :frust:
:rolleyes: ahahahahhaha

I don't think I've ever edated
oh wait there was one person but his name escapes me
cerys wasn't it like sensasity

Aaron
05-03-2013, 11:41 AM
I don't think I have, but when I joined first I was shocked when people would ask 'Wanna date me?' or 'If I date you, will you give me a piece of furni?' shocked so I was.

Although fair dos to those that do it/are doing it, not for me though. :P

TooMainstream
05-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Oh god when i was younger yes XD. Then i got bored with it and a bit ashamed :L so i would date a girl and then go off to another girl in front of her then they would fight over who's prettier. lol ok.

Zak
05-03-2013, 01:06 PM
lmao e-cheated :P

No I haven't. I've pretty much never been without a Mrs in real life.. even when I was younger

Cerys
05-03-2013, 03:13 PM
:rolleyes: ahahahahhaha

I don't think I've ever edated
oh wait there was one person but his name escapes me
cerys wasn't it like sensasity

omg yes i remember who you mean
but i cant remember the name.

fun times

Empired
05-03-2013, 04:00 PM
omg yes i remember who you mean
but i cant remember the name.

fun times
SINSINATY
it hit me during chemistry today

yes anyway
i dumped him and he took it very badly lol :L

MKR&*42
05-03-2013, 04:05 PM
SINSINATY

yes anyway

Wait you actually dated him what

Isn't he like 17/18 omg Charlie.

Empired
05-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Wait you actually dated him what

Isn't he like 17/18 omg Charlie.
I am not completely sure
He aged from 14 to like 19 in the 3 days we were edating ;s

MKR&*42
05-03-2013, 04:09 PM
I am not completely sure

Lmao wow. This is why I never really bothered with this sorta stuff, can't trust that many people (didn't really have skype at the time either xD).

I'm sure I saw a pic. of Ryan though, he seemed older YOU GOLD DIGGER.

Cerys
05-03-2013, 04:11 PM
I am not completely sure
OMG LOL

SINSINATY

yes anyway

aw poor him. is that why he left habbo?

ste just left habbo without even 'breaking up' so TECHNICALLY we still edate

Empired
05-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Lmao wow. This is why I never really bothered with this sorta stuff, can't trust that many people (didn't really have skype at the time either xD).

I'm sure I saw a pic. of Ryan though, he seemed older YOU GOLD DIGGER.
legit never even saw him once irl. he forced me into edating him during a giveaway when he trapped me into a bed on habbo and said he wouldn't let me go until i dated him lol ;(
HOWEVER he did give me like 80c the day before i got fed up with him

aw poor him. is that why he left habbo?

ste just left habbo without even 'breaking up' so TECHNICALLY we still edate
ever hopeful ;)

MKR&*42
05-03-2013, 04:25 PM
legit never even saw him once irl. he forced me into edating him during a giveaway when he trapped me into a bed on habbo and said he wouldn't let me go until i dated him lol ;(

LOL Here's an idea, MAYBE you could have just reloaded the room?

Omf all that for 80c wow.

Cerys
05-03-2013, 04:28 PM

ever hopeful ;)

I actually remember the giveaway thing
you were whispering me like 'wth do i do agtjknh' and i just laughed at you. a lot.

+ i am so hopeful. i would have loved his little aussie/english babies ;_; theres always time bbs xox

Empired
05-03-2013, 04:30 PM
LOL Here's an idea, MAYBE you could have just reloaded the room?

Omf all that for 80c wow.
yes but he had already told me he would give me 80c if i said yes
so i did

you would have done the same (A)

I actually remember the giveaway thing
you were whispering me like 'wth do i do agtjknh' and i just laughed at you. a lot.

+ i am so hopeful. i would have loved his little aussie/english babies ;_; theres always time bbs xox
all is being revealed now. do you remember how he wouldn't talk to me for like a week after we "broke up" and then he just disappeared from habbo
aw poor thing

Cerys
05-03-2013, 04:39 PM
all is being revealed now. do you remember how he wouldn't talk to me for like a week after we "broke up" and then he just disappeared from habbo
aw poor thing

Yeah haha ;3 he probably quit habbo cos he's going on a worldwide search for you. he wont ever give up, knocking on door to door asking for miss elfie.

buttons
05-03-2013, 05:26 PM

Currently e-dating now. I am not ashamed I will hold my head up high unless @Ms.Aquamarine (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=79773); is actually a 50 year old man.
did u ask her out

Inseriousity.
05-03-2013, 05:32 PM
did u ask her out
Ms.Aquamarine; did i ask you out.
lolol part of me says yes i think i did once i realised we already were then the other part is saying no i didnt need to cos we already were. hmmmmm.

great hint for scottish; btw, I imagine he'll stalk all your posts anyway but just in case, I'll subtly tag him so he can see.

RyRy
05-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Yeah I have, everybody knows who so I won't bother saying haha.

Jack!
05-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Yes, and I met her as she only lived about an hour away, oh what a mistake that was.

Sian
05-03-2013, 06:13 PM

How could you forget -[H]-? Those were out ***** days.

So never ask me for the number of people i've e-dated, not gonna happen.

Inseriousity.
05-03-2013, 06:21 PM
ikr i was like a stud in -[h]- everyone wanted me. they still do but i prefer to be modest nowadays.
you still dating joe btw, would be pretty impressive if you were and even more impressive if I remembered the name so apologies if that's totally wrong.

Sian
05-03-2013, 06:27 PM
ikr i was like a stud in -[h]- everyone wanted me. they still do but i prefer to be modest nowadays.
you still dating joe btw, would be pretty impressive if you were and even more impressive if I remembered the name so apologies if that's totally wrong.

You got the name right, but nope, broke up over a year and a half ago now. Got a new guy.

mrwoooooooo
05-03-2013, 06:29 PM
when i ffirst joined and was like 12 sure, but im now 21 so not in a while!

Jurv
05-03-2013, 06:57 PM
yes i am currently dating wiktoria; & we have been together for years

Inseriousity.
05-03-2013, 07:13 PM
sigh until she gets the visa then it'll be "pożegnanie!"

(that's goodbye in polish btw)

wiktoria
05-03-2013, 09:11 PM
yh i'm dating cameron we r so happy 2geva omg x

---------- Post added 05-03-2013 at 09:11 PM ----------

sigh until she gets the visa then it'll be "pożegnanie!"

(that's goodbye in polish btw)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! gd 1 mike

Kyle
05-03-2013, 09:38 PM
kind of but years ago. nothing serious apart from my first ever egf in 2004 that i knew for a week called surf.mad.holli and made a matching account name. love of my life :)

FlyingJesus
05-03-2013, 10:03 PM

Really when

Nemo
05-03-2013, 10:25 PM
yes omg I had a habbo boyfriend when I was like 11 who was called rico and he always wore a cowboy hat and he was GANGSTER but I actually liked his friend more OMG idk think we went out for a few weeks

WAIT, @Nemo (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24706); was he one of your friends? I think I might have met him through you OMG
you liked his friend more....I was his friend....... intriguing

Inseriousity.
05-03-2013, 10:28 PM
lol neem and rozi still haven't hit it off, how long are they going to keep us waiting?

kind of but years ago. nothing serious apart from my first ever egf in 2004 that i knew for a week called surf.mad.holli and made a matching account name. love of my life :)

i sorta hope this is true but i can't tell if you're joking or not. :(

chemidann95
05-03-2013, 11:13 PM
When I used to join Habbo at first, I e-dated a girl who is like 9 or something? idk her name though.

Plebings
06-03-2013, 07:06 PM
a couple of times in like 2004, was dating this one girl and i wanted to host a game, so i did and gave the winner a love duck, this somehow led her to believe i was asking her out, then the e-gf entered, finds out i gave this girl a love duck and dumps me. so i settled for the new girl.

the new girl dumped me when she asked me what music i was into, i said outkast and she thought i was calling her an outcast or she just didn't like them. 9 years later and i'm gay.

karter
06-03-2013, 07:25 PM
never. but cadimum and me have pretended to be e-dating since like 2008 lol

Hurts
08-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Nope.

I do remember attending the e-wedding of Ch3rrybab3 and RikkyC, however. :S:D

chemidann95
08-03-2013, 07:37 PM
i'm sure most of us e-dated when we first joined Habbo. Or am I wrong??

Adam
13-03-2013, 11:54 AM
This girl called Twix I don't even remember her real name, she was from Kensington. It was like a clash of cultures.

She owned an airport. I was impressed.

GoldenMerc
13-03-2013, 01:07 PM
nope, never

Rozi
13-03-2013, 01:17 PM
This girl called Twix I don't even remember her real name, she was from Kensington. It was like a clash of cultures.

She owned an airport. I was impressed.

What, by her blatant lies?

mrwoooooooo
13-03-2013, 01:26 PM

I think he meant a room on Habbo :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Adam
13-03-2013, 02:02 PM

i don't understand the lie?

Jazz
14-03-2013, 10:27 AM
yh ive e-dated, she was called valuism, chawk and rhythmic (lots of people know this, the spam lot exposed it.. but yh this girl was pretending to be loads of people) sad times xx

Phil
14-03-2013, 02:28 PM

And you'd be here all day ;)

I did it numerous times when I was younger on a fake account. Did it for the furni! :L

Absently
14-03-2013, 03:02 PM
it's funny that a lot did it for furni/coins :P bunch of golddiggers!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!