PDA

View Full Version : What to build?

EarCandy
05-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Hey,

Just wanna get your opinion on this,
What should I build such that it would get more recognized and people will enjoy?

Auto-Game (e.g. Mario party, temple run etc) or Wired Maze?

P.S. I notice a sudden trend on auto-games, and I find wired mazes dying out... just imo. ;)

Aaron
05-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Perhaps maybe make a sort of 'run' as they're very popular at the minute, but you'd need to be willing to put a large amount of coins into it for it to be successful. Plus this gives off great profit too.

MKR&*42
05-03-2013, 09:42 PM
The trend you've noticed is true. Wired rooms seemed to have gone through a number of stages haha:

Wired Snake > evolved into Wired Mazes [some with snake] > evolved into Auto Runs. Oh and there's the amazing telephrase ofc which is still around.

Anyway erm, build an auto run if you wish but people seem to be making so many that it's going to be hard to compete with others. Try and come up with some other inventive stuff involving wired if you can, if not, auto run seems to be the most popular atm.

EarCandy
06-03-2013, 02:14 AM
The trend you've noticed is true. Wired rooms seemed to have gone through a number of stages haha:

Wired Snake > evolved into Wired Mazes [some with snake] > evolved into Auto Runs. Oh and there's the amazing telephrase ofc which is still around.

Anyway erm, build an auto run if you wish but people seem to be making so many that it's going to be hard to compete with others. Try and come up with some other inventive stuff involving wired if you can, if not, auto run seems to be the most popular atm.

True, as what you said. Yeah, currently, thinking of something slightly different than the current auto-runs.
I have thought of 1 idea, its like a puzzle team quest or something like that, auto-game. ;x But not too sure on stages yet, working on 'em currently, thanks anyway!

chemidann95
06-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Zombie Run?
Subway Run?

That's all I can think about. Something to do with run?

Yawn
06-03-2013, 11:04 AM
come up with the next revolutionary wired creation which will launch u to fame and riches

Samantha
06-03-2013, 11:22 AM
I still love Wired Mazes and due to completing most of them on the .COM hotel I attempted one on the Spanish Hotel haha. I'd try see if you could incorporate both, like the Death Run by g.c.magic etc?

EarCandy
06-03-2013, 12:47 PM
I still love Wired Mazes and due to completing most of them on the .COM hotel I attempted one on the Spanish Hotel haha. I'd try see if you could incorporate both, like the Death Run by g.c.magic etc?

Well, I used to own a 20-level maze in my previous account until it get hacked by someone unknowingly (up to now, idk the cause or how he hacked)... But I might wanna incorporate maze together with auto-games, still thinking... and thinking... :p

Mr-Trainor
06-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Well, I used to own a 20-level maze in my previous account until it get hacked by someone unknowingly (up to now, idk the cause or how he hacked)... But I might wanna incorporate maze together with auto-games, still thinking... and thinking... :p
Same, it sucks :(.

As for incorporating a maze with an auto run, isn't that basically what it is? Each room in an auto run is the kind of thing you'd get in a wired maze anyway - well, at least kind of :P.

EarCandy
07-03-2013, 01:21 AM

As for incorporating a maze with an auto run, isn't that basically what it is? Each room in an auto run is the kind of thing you'd get in a wired maze anyway - well, at least kind of :P.

Yeah, but thinking of less common games/stages to put in. I don't wanna make it that easy though... ;p

EarCandy
07-03-2013, 01:21 AM

Yeah, but thinking of less common games/stages to put in. I don't wanna make it that easy though... ;p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!