PDA

View Full Version : [Building] New Wired Maze

Absently
10-03-2013, 12:42 AM
Heya, just made a new maze. Technically, it's not that new - I've just remade the rooms from my old maze, added more in and kept Jake's half. Although, I didn't own the main room last time, but now I do :P Search Absently for main room. Clumping and Meanies helped me make it, along with Midnight and Habbic contributing to bits and pieces! Here's a picture of it below:

http://i.imgur.com/Nr8eV1Q.png

Feel free to give some constructive criticism. It's quite bland, but I thought nice and simple was the easiest way to do it. I kept with the normal 'snake' maze design for the first room.

Circadia
10-03-2013, 12:44 AM
look at that fab habbo in the screenie

Nick
10-03-2013, 05:35 AM
Its a sweet little maze. Love the starting room and how to snake maze is a bit different to the normal snake set up, as you have hidden some of the rollers to make it more difficult :) The one thing i dont like about the maze is the room where you have to wait for someone to come step on the pressure pads to open up the gates because i could have been in there for hours if i didnt load up a clone :P

chemidann95
10-03-2013, 06:24 AM
i'm gonna try your maze later!

Paige.
10-03-2013, 08:01 AM
quite cute, i'll give it a go later and have a look at the other rooms :)

geo
10-03-2013, 12:50 PM
doesn't look bad and i like the hidden rollers, i'll give it a go one day. best of luck with getting it popular :)

Aaron
11-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Really like this, it's bright and very tidy. Like the idea of the hidden rollers, even more of a challenge.

Good room I'll have to go check it out soon! :)

Aiden
25-03-2013, 06:51 PM
simple but i like it, well done haha, i might try it if its still open?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!