PDA

View Full Version : HFFM next fansite event

MKR&*42
19-03-2013, 06:34 PM
+ badge_desc_UK199=No maze too hard for this Habbo:)
+ badge_name_UK199=HFFM Mammoth Maze

+ badge_desc_UK200=Survived the HFFM Telephrase Maze!
+ badge_name_UK200=HFFM Telephrase Maze

soz if already posted, doesn't appear as if it's open yet.

Ok badge 199;

http://images.habbo.com/c_images/album1584/UK199.gif

Badge 200;

http://images.habbo.com/c_images/album1584/UK200.png

Badge 200 is hot.

GoldenMerc
19-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Any badges showing ?

Pigperson
19-03-2013, 07:53 PM
I prefer badge 200 but I don't really want a badge that has HFFM on it tbh.

Will

sex
19-03-2013, 08:05 PM
yeah i don't see to many people wearing a badge with hffm on it unless they are apart of the site..

Scotland
19-03-2013, 08:13 PM
2nd badge is nice but hffm.. i dont want it.

Off Topic
why did habbox only have 1 badge? :(

lemons
19-03-2013, 08:21 PM
i hate hffm and they will probs make another tacky maze I'M OUT

Rainbow
19-03-2013, 08:27 PM
dont want a badge with hffm on ewww i will probably get banned if i do the maze anyway...

geo
19-03-2013, 08:37 PM
the badges suck imo lmao

Smurfed-
19-03-2013, 08:57 PM
I wouldn't want a badge with hffm on it. I'm not even keen on the design anyway.

MKR&*42
19-03-2013, 09:05 PM
The first badge wasn't hard to get in that short maze.. well the snake level was cause there was about 30+ people in there mfg.

IT WASN'T THE SXC BADGE EITHER I AM OUTRAGED.

edible
19-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Probably nicest badges so far, haven't got either yet, will wait until tomorrow for the rooms to die. I see a lot of people with Puhekupla badges on which have their fansite name on too. Maybe they should't have put HFFM on both, just one so us lot who use other sites might wear it. That iPod/iPhone badge is good, nothing on Habbo like it.

Daltron
19-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Don't like them at all. I think people would wear them more if they didn't brand them with the fansite name and it's probably already in the description anyway.

edible
19-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Interesting some people who said fansites shouldn't brand badges said this was a nice badge and said Habbox should have branded theirs here: ​http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=771799 Guess some sites just missed a trick

I do agree that HFFM's aren't nice but none of them have been so far IMO. Not ones you'd wear.

MKR&*42
19-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Interesting some people who said fansites shouldn't brand badges said this was a nice badge and said Habbox should have branded theirs here

That's what I thought :P Typical double standards forum.

Kyle
19-03-2013, 09:40 PM
I like the first but they aren't really very habbo-style. Not really sure why habbox didn't put their name on their badge or have the opportunity to have more than one like lots of fansites are now

Daltron
19-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Answers to the tele-phrase :)

WARNING DO NOT OPEN IF YOU WANT TO WORK OUT ANSWERS YOURSELF!

1. Blue
2. HabboFunFm
3. Powertoo
4. Joshey
5. Frank
6. Turkey
7. Be Proud
8. 12
9. http://www.hffmforum.co.uk/
10. Carnio Lixur Mammoth
11. 60c
12. Finland
13. 7
14. 11
15. March 31
16. 15
17. lixur
18. two
19. 1000
20. hffm

Jazz
19-03-2013, 09:52 PM
i have no interest in the hffm events as they have the fansite name plastered all over them.

jorsian
19-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Isn't HFFM the site that loves to host those annoying fake giveaways -- the ones where they give out one norm furni every 10 minutes to the person who has the correct code? Yeah, no thank you.

Drunq
19-03-2013, 10:57 PM
*REMOVED*
No surprise.
SMHHHH

Edited by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Bradley.
19-03-2013, 11:19 PM
pretty easy one, why does everyone dislike hffm?

my telephrase maze badge is blank?? is everyone elses like this or not

Luke367
19-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Answers to the tele-phrase :)

WARNING DO NOT OPEN IF YOU WANT TO WORK OUT ANSWERS YOURSELF!

1. Blue
2. HabboFunFm
3. Powertoo
4. Joshey
5. Frank
6. Turkey
7. Be Proud
8. 12
9. http://www.hffmforum.co.uk/
10. Carnio Lixur Mammoth
11. 60c
12. Finland
13. 7
14. 11
15. March 31
16. 15
17. lixur
18. two
19. 1000
20. hffm

Thank you :) +REP

MKR&*42
20-03-2013, 12:08 AM
pretty easy one, why does everyone dislike hffm?

my telephrase maze badge is blank?? is everyone elses like this or not

Yeah mine's blank also, they put a message in the wired saying it's broken :P

Drunq
20-03-2013, 01:07 AM
I don't dislike HFFM ;)
Erm I never saw the message? Mind you so disorientated and HAPPY I GOT A.... BROOOOOKE *grrrrr* BADGE!

karter
20-03-2013, 05:08 AM
i wouldnt wear any fansite's badge let alone hffm

nice badges though

Daltron
20-03-2013, 10:07 AM
edit:nevermind lol

Mr-Trainor
20-03-2013, 12:12 PM
The badges are nice if you ignore the HFFM part :P, but won't be wearing them.

GoldenMerc
20-03-2013, 12:16 PM
badge 200 is really nice.

Nick
20-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Done both the rooms and got both the badges. Nice badges :)

jorsian
20-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Done both the rooms and got both the badges. Nice badges :)
You got badge 200? How?

GoldenMerc
20-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Someones trolling the maze DannyE-Safety...

Yawn
20-03-2013, 01:42 PM
im telling hffm what u said about them and no1 can stop me

Accipiter
20-03-2013, 01:45 PM
I prefer badge 200 but I don't really want a badge that has HFFM on it tbh.

Will

yeah i don't see to many people wearing a badge with hffm on it unless they are apart of the site..

dont want a badge with hffm on ewww i will probably get banned if i do the maze anyway...

Probably nicest badges so far, haven't got either yet, will wait until tomorrow for the rooms to die. I see a lot of people with Puhekupla badges on which have their fansite name on too. Maybe they should't have put HFFM on both, just one so us lot who use other sites might wear it. That iPod/iPhone badge is good, nothing on Habbo like it.

Don't like them at all. I think people would wear them more if they didn't brand them with the fansite name and it's probably already in the description anyway.

i have no interest in the hffm events as they have the fansite name plastered all over them.

**** quoting anymore, but I was the original designer for the HFFM Jungle badge, and the original designer for the iPod one. But the admins over there think it's best to not discuss things with me just so one of them can get an ego trip by making a **** edit.

My concept was as you had all said, remove the HFFM Brand (the name) Keep the colours, it originally looked like this:

http://www.iaza.com/work/130321C/iaza12503238859400.gif

Their idea was, well we don't like this one, so lets use the same one, and make it look worse...

Unbelievably pissed off with this edit that was done without even informing me.

Here is another concept that was pitched:
http://www.iaza.com/work/130321C/iaza12503292427500.gif

Text could of done with some glossing over but in my eyes its still better than using a ****** block text.

Told them i'm not designing for them again in the future -.-'

GoldenMerc
20-03-2013, 01:50 PM
**** quoting anymore, but I was the original designer for the HFFM Jungle badge, and the original designer for the iPod one. But the admins over there think it's best to not discuss things with me just so one of them can get an ego trip by making a **** edit.

My concept was as you had all said, remove the HFFM Brand (the name) Keep the colours, it originally looked like this:

Their idea was, well we don't like this one, so lets use the same one, and make it look worse...

Text could of done with some glossing over but in my eyes its still better than using a ****** block text.

& thats fansites for you. All the same

Accipiter
20-03-2013, 01:52 PM
I'll happily design Habbox's ones next time instead... at least they won't put **** text blocking half of the design (hopefully)

Joseei
20-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Oh shut up moaning guys. They put HFFM on the badge because that'll always be on Habbo now, instead of some random badge. HFFM and Puhekupla actually bothered to put their names on the badge so it's always be on Habbo now forever, until it decides to close. Habbox should of put their name on their badge, its just a badge anyways.

Accipiter
20-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Oh shut up moaning guys. They put HFFM on the badge because that'll always be on Habbo now, instead of some random badge. HFFM and Puhekupla actually bothered to put their names on the badge so it's always be on Habbo now forever, until it decides to close. Habbox should of put their name on their badge, its just a badge anyways.

But as stated, if the badge looks nice then people wear it, and if it looks nice people will hover over it to see the information about how it was obtained.

Logic.

What HFFM has done here is GoCompare strategy, make an ugly advert to get their name out, rather than say the Cola strategy, where they make nice things.

GoldenMerc
20-03-2013, 01:57 PM
I'll happily design Habbox's ones next time instead... at least they won't put **** text blocking half of the design (hopefully)

I dont think its all about that, think its more about he made the badge and offered alternatives then HFFM owners just donked some crap text on it.

Joseei
20-03-2013, 01:58 PM
But as stated, if the badge looks nice then people wear it, and if it looks nice people will hover over it to see the information about how it was obtained.

Logic.

What HFFM has done here is GoCompare strategy, make an ugly advert to get their name out, rather than say the Cola strategy, where they make nice things.
Who cares, its done and dusted. It's fine.

KieKieKoala
20-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Puhekuplas was a small text though on one of their badges, Habbosphere used small text on ONE of the TWO badges of theirs. One was enough i.e. the jungle one, the ipod one was simply ruined. It isn't just a badge to the designer, its a piece of work they took time on.

Accipiter
20-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Who cares, its done and dusted. It's fine.

Not in my eyes, at least puhekupla edited theirs with nice text.

What really pisses me off is that no one came to me with their concerns and let an amateur ruin it with quite horrid text.

Puhekupla - Nice well design text
HFFM - Chunky fat piece of crap slapped on

Joseei
20-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Not in my eyes, at least puhekupla edited theirs with nice text.

What really pisses me off is that no one came to me with their concerns and let an amateur ruin it with quite horrid text.

Puhekupla - Nice well design text
HFFM - Chunky fat piece of crap slapped on

The text isn't even that bad in my eyes, it's just a font.

Accipiter
20-03-2013, 02:03 PM
The text isn't even that bad in my eyes, it's just a font.

Take the ipod off the badge, it would be foul on its own, and if its foul on its own, its foul.

Yawn
20-03-2013, 02:04 PM
i feel like im getting deja vu

"its just a badge" keeps ringing in my head

Mr-Trainor
20-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Take the ipod off the badge, it would be foul on its own, and if its foul on its own, its foul.
To be fair, almost any badge with text on it would look bad if everything but the text was removed :P.

Accipiter
20-03-2013, 02:10 PM
To be fair, almost any badge with text on it would look bad if everything but the text was removed :P.

I don't think you get what I mean, design the text so it would look nice on its own, then add it to the badge.

I think puhekuplas text would look nice on its own, where as I don't think HFFM's does.

Like ffs they didn't even use the flowing blue edges of the ipod! They used an entirely different blue making it looked botched!

Yawn
20-03-2013, 02:19 PM
accipiter i understand u r frustrated but i feel like u need to calm down. this is obv a sensitive issue but u need to remember the good things in ur life and let this minor hiccup pass without phasing u. u are a top badge maker and no1 can tell u otherwise! this is not a serious topic please remember we are just in habbo, this will not cause any issues in ur real life which warrant this kind of meltdown! god bless

Accipiter
20-03-2013, 02:37 PM
accipiter i understand u r frustrated but i feel like u need to calm down. this is obv a sensitive issue but u need to remember the good things in ur life and let this minor hiccup pass without phasing u. u are a top badge maker and no1 can tell u otherwise! this is not a serious topic please remember we are just in habbo, this will not cause any issues in ur real life which warrant this kind of meltdown! god bless

Stop being so patronising, I still have a life but when someone comes and wastes my time and ruins what I so happily create for them, for free, I am clearly going to be annoyed, especially when they don't even communicate it through me, I spend a night designing concepts for them, they can't even spare a minute to communicate.

Yawn
20-03-2013, 02:41 PM
i apologise for feeling u were patronised but my main point in my post was

let this minor hiccup pass without phasing u

and also that it didnt warrant this kind of meltdown. u seem very upset, have a nap to clear ur head. that is what i would do.

Accipiter
20-03-2013, 02:43 PM
i apologise for feeling u were patronised but my main point in my post was

and also that it didnt warrant this kind of meltdown. u seem very upset, have a nap to clear ur head. that is what i would do.

Clearly I am annoyed, when they go and ruin something I design without even confronting me.

Even more annoyed now because they removed the thread where I was confronting them about it in... Clearly they think they've made a mistake if they can't have the discussion about it public.

Bradley.
20-03-2013, 04:02 PM
had to do the telephrase maze again even though i did it, got the badge now

Faceless
20-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Got the badges, although i'm not particularly fond of either. Badge is a badge

MKR&*42
20-03-2013, 04:41 PM
think the badge is fixed now, it was .png format before but now a .gif

oh there's a massive debate over the text how erm... interesting.

Red
20-03-2013, 04:51 PM

ooo those are really fab liam! I like all the badges in this thread but obv won't be wearing them because Hffm has been put on them. It wouldbe good in the future if we could make a habbox and non habbox themed one and then it appeals to everyone.

Aaron
20-03-2013, 05:01 PM
One of the badges is nice, not fond of the other though. I'll have to try this maze soon. :P

Daltron
22-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Just did their new carnival event where you can win an 'anonymous' badge.
Enter as 10 and 3 people win the event, different events like run on banzai, tele-phrase, bingo, quiz, mat maze etc.
Not the greatest event put together but okay I guess, just have to wait hell long time to get in -.-

wreky
23-03-2013, 02:21 AM
There's no host on for the HFFM carnival event, their badges suck and events suck.

edible
23-03-2013, 02:58 AM
I just got it at 3AM my time. Best badge in forever.

karter
23-03-2013, 06:36 AM
is there a different badge for the carnival?

karter
23-03-2013, 07:43 AM
got the badge. it's a nice design but then again, i won't wear it because of the description

Plebings
23-03-2013, 07:59 AM
surely it won't be long before either powertoo or habbo reach breaking point in handing out random event badges, keep it at a limit guys, don't ruin it for everyone.

unnknawn
23-03-2013, 12:08 PM
any can crate a map for the mat mania ?

jorsian
23-03-2013, 12:37 PM
surely it won't be long before either powertoo or habbo reach breaking point in handing out random event badges, keep it at a limit guys, don't ruin it for everyone.

I don't like the fact that these new badges aren't announced. How am I supposed to know where and when to get the badge? I was given absolutely no information.

For this to work there has to be a schedule for each event, a large enough room capacity so that many people are able to get the badge, and multiple times each week when the badges are given out. Right now it's disorganized.

Accipiter
23-03-2013, 12:47 PM
I don't like the fact that these new badges aren't announced. How am I supposed to know where and when to get the badge? I was given absolutely no information.

For this to work there has to be a schedule for each event, a large enough room capacity so that many people are able to get the badge, and multiple times each week when the badges are given out. Right now it's disorganized.

Not really disorganized, its this way so the badge is harder to get, its a badge that people enjoy and if our room is constantly full and has queues it looks good on us.

I think it not being announced goes with the design as well

Kittysoft
23-03-2013, 12:59 PM
1st room = Bingo
2nd room = Banzai teles
3rd room = Telephrase
4th room = Classic Race
5th room = Fridge race
6th room = Mat maze
7th room = Quiz
8th room = Badge

All you have to do is not lose to win, I got the badge 1st time.

MONEYMAGIC
23-03-2013, 01:04 PM
1st room = Bingo
2nd room = Banzai teles
3rd room = Telephrase
4th room = Classic Race
5th room = Fridge race
6th room = Mat maze
7th room = Quiz
8th room = Badge

All you have to do is not lose to win, I got the badge 1st time.

Haha yes I managed to do it first time too lol! I saw you in the badge room :)

Mr-Trainor
23-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Queuing for the carnival now :P.

GoldenMerc
23-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Going to do this later, is it wired?

karter
23-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Going to do this later, is it wired?

It isn't. It's like most of the Carnivals or Takeshis Castles or whatever.

P.S: If the queue is really long, don't bother. You will either end up back in the Hotel view or disconnect as soon as you enter the room. And the games are really easy. most based on luck so it will be easy to get the badge once you get in.

GoldenMerc
23-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Eugh, okay so is it manned well so far?

Mr-Trainor
23-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Eugh, okay so is it manned well so far?
Yeah there's a lot of hosts - just sometimes have to wait to get to the next room. 3/10 get the badge, so a good chance really - I got it first go :).

Plebings
23-03-2013, 05:47 PM

funnily enough i'm trying to get in contact with powertoo with something very similar. the main problem is finding her.

Luke367
23-03-2013, 06:26 PM
To get this badge is a joke! 1st time i didn't get badge! Now the wired ****** up :@

GoldenMerc
23-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Got the badge finally :(

steamyxo
24-03-2013, 12:10 PM
carnival was easy

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!