PDA

View Full Version : Pockethabbo for Android to be released soon

iSherlock
21-03-2013, 03:40 PM
PocketHabbo was released back in December, so it's been almost 4 months since then, and now, according to an interview performed by the Edge Online-Magazine on Antti Viitanen (SVP, product).

As it happens, from 2006 we’ve had projects that are geared towards bringing Habbo to mobile. But the client is big and, you might say, cumbersome. Those attempts were geared towards bringing the whole of Habbo into mobile, but that’s impossible. But this Christmas we brought out Pocket Habbo for iOS. In March comes the Android version. This spring we’ll bring it to tablets, but it will still be messenger- and friending-based, because that’s the core of Habbo. You can see various types of futures unfolding here. One of those is once HTML5 breaks through in the next few years, we can do games.habbo.com, which will work universally with every device.

Appart from Android version of Pockethabbo, they put the fact about gamecenter available for all devices, and tablet versions coming soon. There are some extra facts on the interview worth noting, so here's the link:

http://www.edge-online.com/features/studio-profile-sulake/ |-)

Scotland
21-03-2013, 03:47 PM
interesting..

OT
was going to post this :P

GoldenMerc
21-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Can't see myself using it unless it rolls by a different name haha

Paige.
21-03-2013, 05:33 PM
finally! i want it so i can talk to a couple of my friends when i'm not on habbo without having to give them my number but then again i don't because my friends go on my phone sometimes lol

Nick
22-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Can't see myself using it unless it rolls by a different name haha

Same lols.

I will probably download it and have it for a bit i guess :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!