PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Events and Timezones.

Lachlan
24-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Habbo events are sometime fun, and exciting, but when there timed is a different story...

Since the Australian hotel merge into .com Habbo events have been at times when most Aussies can't get to them, for example the fansites awards were at 3am my time. The only time when the time has been fair was when Kitanodid the soapboxes, at 5pm. This is extremely stupid what Habbo is doing and should stop. Please tell me your opinions :)

MKR&*42
25-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Lol yeah I feel sorry for Australians, New Zealanders (?) and Singaporean/Malaysian people, they're so neglected by Sulake it's unreal.

I don't think Sulake will ever learn unfortunately :P

sex
25-03-2013, 04:25 PM
true, but their main userbase is living on a different time zone so they are obviously going to cater for them! but i do feel your pain lol

Ekelektra
26-03-2013, 06:23 AM
I know it absolutely sucks, Habbo is really losing it's appeal now it's getting incredibly boring. I always think "ahh I wonder what's happening on Habbo tonight... oh right nothing unless I wanna stay up until 4am".

But us Australians, New Zealanders and everyone else around us you have to remember we do get some advantages, like when there's a maze it's always quieter at awesome times for us so there's not as many noobs blocking, and at like 5pm my time there's sometimes only 20 tour guides with the tool on, and although there'll be less requests too I always find myself getting the tours at around this time and hardly ever at busier times.

And like said above you gotta remember that most of their users are from the timezone that they do all of the events and cool stuff in.

Lachlan
26-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Yeah I totally understand, but they could of considured this before they closed Habbo AU

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!