PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

TonyBest
27-03-2013, 07:15 PM
At last years VGA we were shown a trailer for a new game created by Moby **** studios called The Phantom Pain. Well that last part regarding Moby **** Studios was more than a clever ruse Kojima created to have people guessing on what the game was, and many were correct. As of today a brand new trailer was revealed from Konami that the alledged "The Phantom Pain" was indeed a new Metal Gear Solid game, titled Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. View the GDC2013 trailer below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cEuJ2q3uBYI

No release date has been announced but it is interesting to note that it is coming out for both PS3 and 360 judging from both consoles logos appearing at the end of the trailer.

RyRy
27-03-2013, 07:22 PM
I don't know... I've lost interest in the Metal Gear Solid series tbh. It all looks a bit barmy.

dbgtz
28-03-2013, 07:18 PM
I don't know... I've lost interest in the Metal Gear Solid series tbh. It all looks a bit barmy.

Blasphemy.

Anyway it looks like this is part of MGS V with Ground Zeroes making up the other part (like a prologue I believe). Not sure if that means they will be sold separately or if they are just different chapters or something. Can't wait anyway, only a few more years to go :L

samsaBEAR
28-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Blasphemy.

Anyway it looks like this is part of MGS V with Ground Zeroes making up the other part (like a prologue I believe). Not sure if that means they will be sold separately or if they are just different chapters or something. Can't wait anyway, only a few more years to go :L

It's like MGS2, Ground Zeroes is the prologue (Tanker) and Phantom Pain is the 'main' part (Plant).

I personally can't ******* wait. I'm so happy that this game is coming to Xbox as well.

dbgtz
28-03-2013, 08:20 PM
It's like MGS2, Ground Zeroes is the prologue (Tanker) and Phantom Pain is the 'main' part (Plant).

I personally can't ******* wait. I'm so happy that this game is coming to Xbox as well.

Ahh that's good then.

Relating to the trailer, can anyone tell me what's up with the Union Flag?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!