PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [Habbox] Dragga's Events Room

God
29-03-2013, 02:17 PM
So here it is. Click image for link to room

Btw Ignore the stuff in actual game area
http://i47.tinypic.com/166jjw7.png (http://www.habbo.com/room/59077413)

Cassiieee
29-03-2013, 02:29 PM
So here it is. Click image for link to room

Btw Ignore the stuff in actual game area
http://i47.tinypic.com/166jjw7.png (http://www.habbo.com/room/59077413)

I like the garden thing you had before. This is just too square.

God
29-03-2013, 02:57 PM
I like the garden thing you had before. This is just too square.

it was sopposed to be like a park with the pond in the middle with the fountain :l

Cassiieee
29-03-2013, 03:00 PM
it was sopposed to be like a park with the pond in the middle with the fountain :l

I liked what you had before. (:

Succubus
29-03-2013, 03:03 PM
I don't really like the theater chair things with that room, too many wells and that table and chairs, just looks out of place tbh. The rest is OK.

Rainbow
30-03-2013, 11:53 AM
looks nice apart from is there any need for that many wells, also dislike the background toner and theatre chairs they look out of place.

Paige.
30-03-2013, 11:59 AM
what are you doing putting cinema platforms in there you just ruined it and why do you have so any wells in the corner? the flamingo is just walkin on water lol

Luke367
30-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Its nice but your rooms are all ways nice, But atleast your room is different then few event staff some people have copyed each others lol

geo
30-03-2013, 12:29 PM
i hate it, sorry. 6 well's in a row looks stupid, unnecessary totems, star plants don't look good laying on the floor (try monster plant beds), nice background i think i'm blind, i don't know what parks you go to but i've never seen a flamingo in one :¬:, what a romantic table to find in a park lol so out of place, canadian pride!!! you should buy a pole to make it look like it's not just been stuck onto the trees (by pole i mean urban fence corner ok), get new chairs those theatre seats are hideous, nice lasers rly go with the park theme totes!!!

sorry not sorry :¬: :¬:

God
30-03-2013, 01:23 PM
I don't really like the theater chair things with that room, too many wells and that table and chairs, just looks out of place tbh. The rest is OK.

Ye I was just storing the wells as I was gonna do something with them + removed the table n chairs

looks nice apart from is there any need for that many wells, also dislike the background toner and theatre chairs they look out of place.

Wells Gone, background changed, Theater chairs where needed for telephrase.

what are you doing putting cinema platforms in there you just ruined it and why do you have so any wells in the corner? the flamingo is just walkin on water lol

Cinema seats where needed for telephrase + wells gone + Flamingo is cute <3

Its nice but your rooms are all ways nice, But atleast your room is different then few event staff some people have copyed each others lol

OMG IKR THEY ARE BAD FOR THAT. They all copied .cymru.'s room.

i hate it, sorry. 6 well's in a row looks stupid, unnecessary totems, star plants don't look good laying on the floor (try monster plant beds), nice background i think i'm blind, i don't know what parks you go to but i've never seen a flamingo in one :¬:, what a romantic table to find in a park lol so out of place, canadian pride!!! you should buy a pole to make it look like it's not just been stuck onto the trees (by pole i mean urban fence corner ok), get new chairs those theatre seats are hideous, nice lasers rly go with the park theme totes!!!

sorry not sorry :¬: :¬:

Read above + Ill take the into consideration.

Ty guys for the feedback.

Luke367
30-03-2013, 02:46 PM
OMG IKR THEY ARE BAD FOR THAT. They all copied .cymru.'s room.

Yer which is crap for the site, Its like habbox can't do event room so they have to copy. That is why i like about cymru & your events never a copy room.

Pigperson
30-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Nice room :) The colour of the background is a bit too bold though IMO, it just hurts my eyes ;[ I think paler colours look better. Also the wells look a bit strange being clumped together. Other than that, it's nice for an events room :)

Will

Mr-Trainor
30-03-2013, 06:02 PM
I love the part where the David fountain is, I think that looks great :D! However, I do agree that maybe the things along the wall look a bit out of place, notably the totems.

Shockwave.2CC
31-03-2013, 01:59 AM
The chairs look out of place to me

Aiden
31-03-2013, 12:09 PM
Another great room Tyler! Love your events!

Martin
31-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Really cool Tyler! Love the fountain bit! :P

Scotland
31-03-2013, 12:42 PM
I Like the room although i dont like
the benches, they look out of place
and the 6 wells??!

Zelda
31-03-2013, 12:47 PM
I like the fountain bit but as has been said the seating for gaming area is messy, + i dont like how the shallow water doesnt merge like that you should use a method to merge it ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!