PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Website & Forum Manager Needed @ Easy Habbo

TheWelshBoy
31-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Hi all,

I am currently in the process of creating a new Habbo fansite and forum and I am looking to grow my website team. The first positions I would like to fill will be the forum and website manager.

I will be looking for someone who can pout time, efforts and ideas into this project while still having fun with it.

Hope that covers everything, any questions or to discuss in further detail please do let me know.

Chippiewill
31-03-2013, 08:03 PM
What you're really trying to say:
Hello I'd like some people to make a habbo fansite for me and I'd like to take some credit for all your work whilst not doing much myself.

It's not going to work at Habbox (or most fansites I expect) as the people here who are actually capable of doing what you want see through your veil to easily. Instead let's just skip many, many steps right to the bit where you give up and either join this community or you attempt over a few months to pick up the skills which you require yourself because at this point you're just wasting your own time.

Luke367
31-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Get someone to design/code you a skin and do it yourself. Its not that hard to work within a forum. :)

TheWelshBoy
31-03-2013, 09:36 PM
I am not looking for someone to do all the work. I just wanted help on the site as two brains are better than one.

Secondly, I don't understand why you would reply to a post if you haven't for a single positive thing to say...

Thanks for the idea though Luke. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!