PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Hcs Think They Rule The Hotel

Frank459
02-09-2005, 07:44 PM
News Flash : YOU DONT!
If Someone Is Unfortunate To Buy Credits And You Can Buy Credits It Doesnt Mean They Are A So Called "Noob" I Mean Habbo Community Is Like The Real Community You Should Respect Each Other.I Have Been Dressed As Non Hc Today And Been Called A Noob Over 10 Times In 2 Hours.I Mean Im Just Sitting In Random Habbo Rooms!

Yes Im Hc But I Respect All Habbos
eg.Non Hc/Hobbas/moderators/habbo staff

Why Cant Others Be Like That And NOT Call Non Hcs "Noobs"
Habbo Is Meant To Be For Chatting And Making Friends Not To Try And Think You Rule The Place!

[Edited by snapshot] Moved to Bobba from Anything about Habbo.

Rachi
02-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Lol True.
some hc's are noobs aswel

lauralol
02-09-2005, 07:47 PM
dont be gay, they dont think they own the hotel :rolleyes:

Rachi
02-09-2005, 07:47 PM
ino jus some hc's are noobs aswel

Kardan
02-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Geez... There are some GREAT habbos on habbo they are NOT HC!!!

There's like the great people from Habbox

8freak8
Sierk (Not sure if he does have hc or not)

Geez... Just because you have clothes that people have dosen't mean you're a n00b

Dosen't mean you're a n00b to the game!

People are stupid thinking they can rule with HC; I keep my badge off all the time. I only buy hc so I get the gifts; that's it.

I have a perfect costume (Lol) without HC...

Frank459
02-09-2005, 07:51 PM
dont be gay, they dont think they own the hotel :rolleyes:
OK I Was Just Making A Point >;l

DJ Reaper
02-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Thats because most non hc's are The sterotipical non hc: They walk around going OMG WHAT IS THAT!!, HOW DO YOU DO THAT!!! OMG HOW DO YOU GET THAT BADGE!!! The dont even know what simple things are... They try Trading a lamp for a throne... they dont know what a hc is they think evrything cost about 1-10 credits They think evryone who has a rare that they havnt seen are hackers and they think Hc's are Stupid and they think we think we rule the hotel (http://216.130.188.200/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=8982)when we dont its idiots who go round saying "KEWL" and put dots in between words to brake the filter (http://216.130.188.200/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=7)and critsise those who dont who rule the hotel and make it a bad place.

Frank459
02-09-2005, 07:54 PM
well i have seen some non hcs who have been gold hcs and have been called noobs just for sitting in a room

eg. HC Clubs
MAKE IT A NORMAL CLUB!

DJ Reaper
02-09-2005, 07:56 PM
If it was a normal club there would be no benifits and im guessing you will post more threads like this when version 8 comes

Frank459
02-09-2005, 08:22 PM
well im not thinking of as when v8 comes the whole forum will be flooded with threads bout it

DJ Reaper
02-09-2005, 08:27 PM
I mean you will be complaining about the new hc only rooms and hc only dances and ill have to explain again why They are hc only features like i have so many times in the past

Frank459
02-09-2005, 08:29 PM
well i wont be complaining as i buy hc but its habbo just making these features so people will pay to access those features so habbo will just be money grabbing when v8 comes out

Kardan
02-09-2005, 08:33 PM
well i wont be complaining as i buy hc but its habbo just making these features so people will pay to access those features so habbo will just be money grabbing when v8 comes out

Habbo; Disconnecting People

Sulake; Making money from People

Frank459
02-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Habbo; Disconnecting People

Sulake; Making money from People
dont get ya ;] i think your meaning its sulake thats making the money? (Sorry am an idiot i knowwww<3<3<3)

-Soph-
02-09-2005, 08:35 PM
some HC's are noobs

some none HC's are noobs

do pixelated clothes really make a difference?

the answer is a big fat NO

Frank459
02-09-2005, 08:36 PM
some HC's are noobs

some none HC's are noobs

do pixelated clothes really make a difference?

the answer is a big fat NO
AT LEAST SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME! Thank you soph :) :eusa_danc

DJ Reaper
02-09-2005, 08:40 PM
well i wont be complaining as i buy hc but its habbo just making these features so people will pay to access those features so habbo will just be money grabbing when v8 comes out I guess i have to explain for the 100th time Its not so "habbo" will be money grabbing it is because hc's have been complaining about lack of features for the habbo club and now all non habbo club will complain that hc's will be getting to many features honestly Sulake just cant make a good move with you people!!

Insanity
02-09-2005, 08:52 PM
I have been a hc for over 1 year.
I have never said a bad word about a Non-hc Or to a Non-hc. where all the same.. In a way we could be called the "blacks" of the hotel.
Non-hcs calling abusive names at hc ppl and vice versa.
People call others names like "noob" when there annoyed at the other person, thinking noob means beginer -.- Noob and Newb are 2 difrent things 99% of the people on the internet think they are the same.
when i go on one of my clones without hc i often get called a noob by a person who has only been on for a few months. i've been playing habbo for over 3 years. So if that person like the rest thinks noob means beginer.. how do they work that one out ;l
so people calling others the names they think they know are actually "noobs" themself.
Really annoys me they way people think they know or think they are better then everyone else but as my grandad used to say....

We ALL "Poop" in the same pot.

Ya this thread might not make sense to you. It may evan make me sound like a "Noob" but i dont care. At the end of the day rich or poor black or white fat or thin male or female ugly or hawt. Where the same.

And You yourself was new to the hotel once saying ( in the words of Dj Luto )
"OMG WHAT IS THAT!!, HOW DO YOU DO THAT!!! OMG HOW DO YOU GET THAT BADGE!!!"
You didn't come on habbo or even into the world an expert. Knowing exactly what to do, what things are OR the price of them ''/

:wav: :wav:

Frank459
02-09-2005, 08:55 PM
ha <3 go insanity i agree and can a mod close the thread coz im tired of it <3

Insanity
02-09-2005, 08:58 PM
ha <3 go insanity i agree and can a mod close the thread coz im tired of it <3

No ;o you made a good thread here '.'... Its the time of night i let my fingers do the typing, i dunt evan know what i put ;D. Just annoys me people thinking there better then one another. saying one thing to there face and another behind their backs.

DJ Reaper
02-09-2005, 08:59 PM
I never said i did Im talking about people who have been on for about 2-3 months and still dont know what they are and i totaly agree with the whole noob/newb thing Noob was created to brake filters it doesnt meen Newb/Newbie Thats why people who know what Noob/N00b means call people noobheads and no one calls any one a Newbie head do they?

(.p.s noob is an awfull word That people use if they cant think of a decent insult)

Pulchritudinous
02-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Don't you have better things to worry about than being accepted on a virtual website?

No? Okay then...

DJ Reaper
02-09-2005, 09:02 PM
And yet your on a forum about that website and also all websites are virtual

Frank459
02-09-2005, 09:03 PM
ok a mod close it i dont want a argument thread <3

DJ Reaper
02-09-2005, 09:05 PM
You started an argument thread And i wouldent class it as an argument thread more of a debate

Drewar
02-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Only noob HCs think they rule the hotel, Noob HCs are people who think they are good just because they are HC, like when I'm DJIng and somebody is like 'PLAY GREENDAY NOW CAUSE IM HC ON HABBO' I'm like..I dont give a shiny quarter if your HC or not..honestly, I don't give a shiny quarter :s Almost everybody is HC these days anyway so.

Frank459
02-09-2005, 09:08 PM
;[ externals im hc can i have a shiney quarter? xD anyway thats a good point on all your post <3
ps.can you not close this ?

DJ Reaper
02-09-2005, 09:09 PM
The worst are new hc there very "IM HC AND YOUR NOT HAHAHA" and "IM HC SO IM BEtTER THAN YOU AND YOU KNOW IT" and sometimes a bit "YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY BECAUSE IM HC LOOK AT MY BADGE"

Frank459
02-09-2005, 09:10 PM
ha i like those lines people use on me xD

Clarissa
02-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Im gna try goin rwd the hotel dressed as a non-HC and see if i get treated differently. And Thats not true everyone is equal, and these ppl sitting behind there comps are all the same.

DJ Reaper
02-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Also theres the idiots that dont let you into hc clubs when your wearing hc clothes or hair

Pulchritudinous
02-09-2005, 09:20 PM
And yet your on a forum about that website and also all websites are virtual

Wow, go you for stating the obvious!

I don't worry about being accepted though love, so your not really proving much.

Insanity
02-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Also theres the idiots that dont let you into hc clubs when your wearing hc clothes or hair

Haha i like doing that x'] if yew see how i dress i go into clubs and keep getting kicked. i keep saying >;o what ya kicking for, im hc. And there like no your not noob get out. Then i go in with my shiney badge and there like ohhh wow shiny hc soz dude. so i say well too late now i don't hang round with Hc'ist ppl and find another hc club and start over x'D

Some call it acting like a noob i call it fun ;D

Jõnathan
02-09-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm HC and I don't care. But I got this weird msg today from trayracerx saying that all HC's should die. Weird...

:Floyd
03-09-2005, 04:27 AM
Omg big deal, why the hell are u complaining, U obviously have nothing better to do that whine about an HC thinking they rule the hotel. I think everyone is quite aware that they dont, so stop driving it into our brains any more.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!